• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic New Rhyne Advanced Academy For The Gifted [ OOC | OPEN ]

Characters
Here
Is it really obligatory to use that code stuff for our character sheets? It makes it a lot more complicated to submit a character sheet.

Is it really obligatory to use that code stuff for our character sheets? It makes it a lot more complicated to submit a character sheet.
If you want, you can pm Hoax Hoax the information for your sheet and she'll send you back the code so all you have to do is copy it, paste it with rich text editor off, and post it. But yes, the code is kinda necessary. I just wanna make sure everything looks uniform, y'know?

And again, if you want in the discord, which has a lot of the lore, let me know! I can also answer any questions about it you might have here.

I'm pretty sure it could still look uniform without so much coding, but I guess if you insist...

What information goes in the character sheet? That way I'll know exactly what information to PM. By the way, the coding is only for the character sheets, right? The main roleplay won't require it, right?

In the character sheet, you put:
Name:
Known aliases:
Hair color: (Mention if modified)
Eye color: (mention if modified)
Height:
Weight:
Blood type:
Quick blurb

Physical description

Mental description

Abnormality: (Put N/A for all if no power)
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Origin:

Background

And yes the coding is only for the character sheet, though for posts I would like you to use a header that looks like this (dont worry about what your cn is for now :)):
cn 000000000
NAME OR ALIAS
mood | location | whatever
tags

Lastly, there is a lot of lore, so if you are unable to access discord or would otherwise like me to make a lore page, let me know.

cn is citizen number. I'm going to go ahead and say it's obligatory. Don't worry about it for now, though. Additionally, if you could add me to the PM you make with Hoax so I can make sure your sheet looks okay before you go through the effort of getting it coded, I'd appreciate it.

In the character sheet, you put:
Name:
Known aliases:
Hair color: (Mention if modified)
Eye color: (mention if modified)
Height:
Weight:
Blood type:
Quick blurb

Physical description

Mental description

Abnormality: (Put N/A for all if no power)
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Origin:

Background

And yes the coding is only for the character sheet, though for posts I would like you to use a header that looks like this (dont worry about what your cn is for now :)):
cn 000000000
NAME OR ALIAS
mood | location | whatever
tags

Lastly, there is a lot of lore, so if you are unable to access discord or would otherwise like me to make a lore page, let me know.
I currently do not have access to Discord.
If you wouldn't mind sharing the lore with me, that'd be awesome.

Hey! Just wanted to say I haven't forgotten about making a lore page- I've just been busy and Stressed in that way that makes rping hard! I'll get back to work on it some time this weekend :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back