• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom New Post of the Summer. Fandoms within.

Bocaj

Hey there,

Thanks for clicking on this. As usual, I’m the hunt for a partner, and will list before you the Fandoms and idea I have in mind for a possible story or few to write.
Just to get the important details about myself out first,.

I’m 21+, and live in EST​
My preferred method of contact is email, though I have been dabbling with Discord lately. Also, just wiring in Pm’s Here is fine. All that said, I prefer to discuss through PM’s here first before moving somewhere else, to assure we are a good match.​
Most of the time, I prefer Canon characters, but there are expections to the rules.​
Preferred style of writing is: paragraphs, third person , past tense.​
OOCC is always welcomed, as is doubling/playing multiple characters- it helps the roleplay feel more alive in my opinion.​
With those out of the way, we can start on the Fandoms and some ideas I have in mind!

(List for format, ,it doesn’t mean I have a preference according to their placement on the list. )

• Star Wars (Current Canon under Disney) :

I’m well aware of those who are unhappy with the direction the Star Wars IP is being taken under the control of Disney and their heads. Personally, I don’t like all the choices. I’d prefer an Obi-wan Spin-off, but it doesn’t seem there is too much hope for that for the time being. That said, I wouldn’t mind writing within some context of the canon.

We could take an approach on the road to Episode 9, and write the remaining members of the Resistance now backed into fighting smaller fights, gorilla warfare tactics. Rey being at a slight lost, with no real guidance on how to progress her training, maybe give some sort of challenge towards her character. Have the Fablous Four: Rey, Finn, Rose, and Poe, all work together. It could be something!..RIght?

Another idea I had, deals with Star Wars: BattleFront II (EA)’s main Protagonist, Iden Veriso. The whole marketing for the game’s capmpgain was ‘Elite Imperial Special Forces Officer Versio” and her story.
Granted, three to four levels in....SPOILERS......she began to have a change of heart. Fair, the end of the prequel book to the game hints at Iden not being tooooo committed, but still.
I’d love to write, almost an What-if sort of story with Inferno Squad and Iden. The book starts with the Destruction of the First Death Star. We can keep that, and move on closer to the game’s start, with the Rebels attacking Endor. What if Inferno was able to stop the attack, and protect the shield generator? The Empire would crush that small fleet, and win the war maybe. If other fractions and rebels began to pop up, Inferno Squad would be on the task!​
  • Marvel Comics, and Marvel’s Cinematic Universe:

After infinity War, and Ant-man and the Wasp coming up soon, who isn’t on that Marvel train?

However, to start at least, I’d like to take things. In a different manner. I love Tom Holland’s Spider-Man, really do. Since we have already seen two different versions of the character, I kinda wanted a different Web-slinger for the MCU. So, I shall propose an idea. Instead of Peter being the Web-slinger, we can swap him out for Gwen Stacy, acting as Spider-Girl/Gwen.

We could start around the events of Captain America: Civil War, and go from there. Would Steve some how have recruited her, or would we still decide that Tony Stark is the one to discover the web-crawler of New York?

After we move from those events, we can move towards a Homecoming, arc. Maybe take inspiration from her organs, and have Peter become the Lizard, rather than the Vulture being the antagonist.

• Power Rangers/Super Sentai:

Who doesn’t love the campiness that comes to fighting giant monsters, aliens, robots, evil people wearing similar tight color spandex?

Side Note, if you are reading Power Rangers: Shattered Grid, you’re amazing.

Moving on, as before, I am more-so looking to do a re-telling of a series of the long running show. Power Rangers: Super-Mega Force, personally was a let down, coming from a fan of the Sentai counter-part.
I shall offer some ideas that we could go off of, to perhaps re-do the season.

First, and most important, allow the Mega-Force cast to be replaced. They served their purpose in their season, but the anniversary season and powers should have gone to a new team. Second, let’s work on a new team! We don’t have to make them just like the Sentai, but basing them off the Gokaigers might do wonders. Third, let’s have more past Ranger cameos,a nd lessons to be learned. A new team, as inexperience as they are, with all this power, will need a mentor here and there. Its also a way to include some of our favorite rangers. Fourth, KEYS! I love the Key gimmick from Gokaigers, and SMF, so let’s keep ‘em in! Fifth, let’s have fun with it! Its Power Rangers, we can make it rather goofy at times, but still have heart and such!

Alternatively, I’m also quite fond of the 2017, Power Rangers movie, and wouldn’t mind working off the ending of that movie. The Rangers learning to use their powers more, maybe a new face finds Rita’s discarded coin and is corrupted. (Whether that Oliver is a Tommy or Tomi. )

• Persona 5:
Still freaking love this game, and the anime has only brought the love back.

We can do many things with this,

A redemption Arc for a certain Deetcive, a New-Game Plus/Kind aGroundhog’s day sorta story, a simple ship story, a gender bend, and so much. This fandom is more up for discussion, as they all are. But for this, I only use canon characters.

Now, I’ll list other Fandoms I am into, and am perfectly open to write within, just have no solid ideas just yet:
  • Sword Art Online/Gun Gale Online.
  • Pokemon(Games)
  • Kingdom Hearts
  • My Hero Academia
  • Dragon Ball series/Xenoverse Series
  • DC Comics
  • CW’s Arrowverse series fo shows.
  • Kampfer

Thanks for reading!

If anything caught your eye, and you wish to discuss don’t be a stranger!

Hey — I’ve got kinda an odd request, Persona-wise. But, I wanted to feel out your pairings for the series — specifically with the Protag? Any favorites? Any hard “no”s?
My favorite pairing with the Pro-tag is him or her (I like the idea of the protagonist gender bent as well), with Makoto. That’s my top pairing.

I also enjoy Protagonist with Tae

No real hard nos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back