• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy New Player Needed for Fantasy Adventure Romance

Zodia195

Hi, I am looking for a player for my RPG- Stones of Incienda. We had another player drop, so I need someone to play a Single Male slot. The RPG is a fantasy adventure with the possibility for Romance. I ask that you check out the main page- Fantasy - Stones of Incienda

The role I am looking for is the Prince of Puran. If the role interest you, I ask that you please read Rules on the Main page carefully before making a reservation in the OOC thread. I also recommend reading the Lore section on Puran's description (kingdom is based around the Victorian era of England and USA for there's steampunk elements there). Thanks to anyone interested!

Id be interested. Is there a character type you're looking for specifically?
Hi! Nope as long as your char is Male and is a Prince of Puran. I should also mention we have a Discord group too. If you don't have Discord, no worries we can work around it. That's just where most of the OOC action happens. If you want to join, be sure to read the rules carefully before making a reservation.

Yes there was a previous one. I did delete his profile, but you can check out the Posts with him in it. His name was Hunter. He didn't do a lot of interaction sadly. But I want you to create the char you want. If you want to recreate Hunter, I am fine with that too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back