• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern New Pantheon-Reality Rewritten

What era of earth should we be in?

• Middle ages 1000ad-1500ad

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Post industrial age 1800s-1970s

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Modern age 1970s-2020s

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Post modern age 2020s-2070s

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BaldDragonGuy

The 13th cycle since reality began has finally reached the point where life has begun to bloom again. Thus the gods who were seeded at the beginning of this cycle have begun to awaken. They were the pinnacle of lifeforms in the previous cycle of reality and upon their awakening they would feel a pull on their psyche emanating from A world Called Earth.

These gods might not know very much as of yet, the did just wake up, but they would find six instructions left for them in the places they woke up in.

1.) Follow the Pull.
2.) Find the Key.
3.) Prepare the Domains.
4.) Bless the Devout.
5.) Purge the Wicked.
6.) Guide the Worthy through the stars.

These gods may not be very powerful currently, but they will become increasingly powerful until the entire universe itself heeds their beck and call. Until then there is much to build, much to change, and many to win over. Unfortunately there is not as much time. The Hordes of the Infernal realms are beginning to organize under the rule of Rising lords. Meanwhile the Heavenly realms Angels begin to grow restless as the throne shifts from father to Daughter for the first time in 200 million years. Reality itself is reeling with these changes, demons slip through the cracks, unruly angels come to enact their justice, even aliens from other worlds are moseying over to earth to see what is causing this weird energy to cone from the world, the same energy pulling upon the psyche of these gods.

What does the cosmos have in store for these deities you may ask? Well that depends on them, for if gods have no effect on their destiny, who could hope too?

IMG_1499.jpeg
The universe is very different than most people would assume. It is much older than most assume, and like everything within it, the universe itself goes through cycles. While the universe is massive, literally endless, it is not all there is. Above it one can find another endless realm with three pocket dimensions in it, Paradise, Elysium, and Valhalla, together they make up the 3 heavenly realms. The endless realm below also contains three pocket dimensions Tartarus, Hell, and Nightmare. Each realm has three Four kings, with a Final king Ruling over the other 12. Surrounding the universe one can find eight pocket dimensions filled with limitless reality warping magic, these are the Godly domains whose power fuel the Gods of the material realm. All of these multiple realms sit within a membrane, to one side of which is an entrance to the endless void that seems to extend forever in all directions. On the opposite side exists a singularity of unknown size and power called the End as nothing has ever returned from there.

Gods, Archangels, Demon lords, And the Weaver are capable of Traversing dimensions on their own power.

Standard Angels, Demons, Humans, Aliens, And Spirits Cannot traverse dimensions on their own power, extra protections must be put in place and usually they must find another way to travel either by one of their respective dimensional leaders sending them, them finding a natural or anomalous rift between realms or some other method of travel.

There are a total of Eight Gods of the Material universe, each one will be playable. Please claim a god spot as you see fit. Not everyone has to be a god but they are kinda the central theme of the story,

1.) God of Healing & Medicine ( DarkKitsune DarkKitsune )
2.) Goddess of Death TheDarkLady TheDarkLady
3.) God of Storms TAC TAC
4.) God of War R U S T R U S T
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)

The Eight gods will not be Rigid with what they are. You can be the God of Biscuits and Gym bros if you want. Just know that each god is basically a standard superhuman with boosted stats across the board, Plus the ability to tap into their Domain, which is a pocket dimension containing limitless magical energy. The amount of energy a god can tap into depends upon their follower count, quality, and Devotion. However a follower isn’t necessarily someone that serves you, so much as they are a being that acknowledges your existence and Has some kind if strong emotion towards that existence, be it fear, hate, love, or respect.

Your domain changes with your behavior and your follower’s beliefs about you. So for example. A god of War may actually be a honorable a noble being, with a domain filled to the brim with the Glorious highlights of the best warriors and heroes. On the flip side they could be a treacherous and wicked entity, whose domain is filled with the deadliest of weapons and records of the highest kill counts from wars past. It really depends upon how you wish to make them. The same is True for any domain. The Heavenly Realms are Filled with Good beings, the Infernal realms with Evil beings. The material realm has both, and their gods reflect this splendidly
~~~
Alright. That about does it for now. I need to save myself some lore for the lore page hehehe.

Players can be
Human
God
Demon
Angel
Alien
Spirit

Players cannot be
Demon Lords
The Weaver
Arch Angels
The Spirit King
The Spirit Queen
(these roles may open up in the future.)

this Rp will be driven by player action. The decisions you make will effect the Excessively Numerous outcomes and which one sticks or if ill have to make a new one.

I will be joining you in the Rp as a few crucial roles, but don’t worry i have no intention of killing my own RP with D-Baggery. I reserve the right to reject any application for any reason. For the most part though, you will find i am very much interested in compromise and communication so ask and ye shall receive…

i only ask That ALL players in the RP be respectful and courteous to one another. Do not try to steal the spotlight everyone will have their own time, do not try to Be the most Op thing in reality because this story kinda already sets that tone. Even a god cannot remove or dominate a beings will, There are things above you in the hierarchy, not many but some. Also, i ask that you do not go out of your way to bash any faith out there, the story already sets up the existence of gods and calls into question ALL faiths in the world. We don’t need to add to that by being insensitive to the faith or lack thereof that any individual may have.

any questions or concerns can be addressed Here. i will be making a discord thread, and i will be posting Lore, OCC, and Cs pages as the interest builds.​

Last edited:
Here is the promised link to the discord.

The rp will be here on RPN. Discord will simply be a supplemental resource for us to get together and brainstorm.

If the link expires ask and ill send you a new one.

Last edited:
I can pull that off. But can you add some more parameters? Like the god of preparation as well? That way you could technically have every wannabe batman in your domain.

Perhaps fear if your leaning more dark.
I was thinking more the people who experience hardship then slip into aimlessness and sadness
Who post shitty poetry and music online rather than seek help

Expecting society to fall does fall under doomer as well so you are correct on that

Here is the promised link to the discord.

The rp will be here on RPN. Discord will simply be a supplemental resource for us to get together and brainstorm.

If the link expires ask and ill send you a new one.
Do I need discord for this?

I was thinking more the people who experience hardship then slip into aimlessness and sadness
Who post shitty poetry and music online rather than seek help

Expecting society to fall does fall under doomer as well so you are correct on that
Hmm. Perhaps Despair in general would better fit? We can definitely stick with just doomers if you want. But widening your domain is a good idea for diversity of abilities.

I am here and jumping into the discord. Maybe the life god/goddess. Or nature, if life is too broad of a domain.

Interesting, might go with a demon and give attention to the neglected beings of the Infernal Realms.

Very interested! Would love to play a God/Goddess of Death and a verity of other other beings too!

Interested! Could I play a god of the cosmos perhaps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back