• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom New Marvel Roleplays

ClintBarton

Sound Engineer
Hi, it's been a while since i've posted a searching for thread but i've found myself cut down to one partner and with way to many ideas haha.

Preferences:
-MxM (Although i'm definitely flexible)
-Doubling/Side characters are basically always a must for me
-I don't really mind about post length as long as i have something to work off of
-I also don't mind about Grammar as long as the post is readable

I will play a lot of marvel characters and there are very few who I won't play so it's easier to list the ones I wont
-Thor
-Bruce Banner
-Odin
-Darcy

As for pairings i'm also very open to suggestions and what not but here are some of my all time favourites:
-Tony Stark x Steve Rogers
-Clint Barton x Bucky Barnes
-Clint Barton x Loki Laufeyson
-Bucky Barnes x Tony Stark
-Steve Rogers x Bucky Barnes

I'd absolutely love to try Tony Stark x Steven Strange (i'd prefer heavily to play Tony) it's one that i've never explored before.

I have a couple of ideas ready to go although they are a little bit out there, i'm more than happy to hear ideas or talk about some of mine even adapt some of my own.
Even come up with an entirely new idea!! I'm really just thirsty for roleplay at the moment haha.

Feel free to PM me,
I hope we can get a new roleplay going :)

Hey! I do prefer MxF but I would still love to rp with you if I could convince you. I would love to play an OC with you playing Loki. I don't necessarily enjoy doubling, but I write side characters in scenes to make it more realistic...I can't stand an rp without some side characters. Message me if you're interested! ClintBarton ClintBarton

Users who are viewing this thread

Back