• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom New Krypton Wars - Past, Present, Future IC

OOC
Here
Other
Here

ParagonX

exRz3un.png

Justice League Watchtower Present May 2019

J’onn J’onzz the last son of mars sat in his room isolated. The temperature of his lodging was very cold although not particularly so for the Martian. A month had elapsed since the Justice League & the rest of humanity had managed to overcome the White Martian invasion. The greatest evil he’d ever had the displeasure of facing had finally been vanquished. The monsters who’d hunted, imprisoned, burned & murdered his race had been defeated. Still the war had not been won without casualties, earth’s populace had suffered around 900 million casualties.

“Oh mighty H’ronmer it seems your will has been done, the blight of the White Martians has been cleansed of this world.” J’onn spoke out-loud to no one in particular, addressing the primary deity of his religion from Mars.

However the time for celebration had not come. As a result of the White Martians brutality on earth there had been consequences many of which were felt directly & immediately by the green skinned alien. Xenophobic beliefs about alien life living on earth had reached an all time high. He imagined that without Kal-El the last son of Krypton being both the first & kindest alien life-form humanity had exposure to fighting by their side that there would be a witch hunt for all alien life that still remained on earth.

Of course him & Clark were not the only extra-terrestrials who’d sided with humanity against the White Martians. The other alien refugees of earth worked in tandem with humanity to repel & crush the White Martian’s attempted onslaught of humanity. Still in comparison to him the Kryptonians were better off, Clark, Kara & Connor looked like regular American teenagers in their natural forms, so much so that if they weren’t hovering or shooting lasers from their eyes the could be mistaken for your regular all American citizen.

“Are you done moping J’onn? We have many matters to tend and I highly speculate Clark wouldn’t want us sitting around contemplating if we did the right thing, when there’s a bastard on the loose that murdered him, & Kara & Connor.” The solemn empty and serious voice of the CEO of Wayne Enterprises filled the void that was J’onn’s room.

“Dealing with matters of the heart, handling our own interpersonal response to the tragedy of Clark’s death is not moping. Now If you have an update on the situation I am ready to listen.” J’onn retorted with a bitterness in his voice showing distaste with the inhumanity he found with Gotham’s Knight to his response to grief.

Batman’s un-moved phase couldn’t be seen beneath the mask. However he felt about Superman’s passing he wasn’t about to express it in words. Not now when he felt there was a more immediate & pressing threat. J’onn accompanied Batman to the Watchtower’s monitor room. Picking up a remote Gotham’s note pressed a few buttons that caused the flickering of images as screens were changed on the monitor. Finally settling on one display Batman held his finger over the play button before uttering a final statement to the martian.

“What your about to watch is very disturbing. Most likely these were Superman’s final moments, picked up by Watchtower’s security systems locking in to his tracking device, this is up against whatever killed him.”Upon finishing the explanation Batman pressed down on the button.

Watchtower Security Footage {{THREE WEEKS AGO, Superman vs Superboy Prime}}
The footage showed Superman flying up in the sky breathing heavily. The recording was taken around 9PM on the Tuesday night of his death, a couple scrapes & bruises were shown on the man of steel’s face. Across from him was none other then Superboy Prime grinning with murderous intent.

“Whoever you are, whatever you are I will stop you! I won’t let you hurt anybody else, nor will I allow you to succeed with your plans.” Superman clapped back at the other flying dark twisted kryptonian.

“Oh please, your not even the real Superman! You have no right, your nothing but a washed up new dimensional copy! Me I’m the real thing, I’m the real Superman, you took my destiny, because of you I lost what’s rightfully mine, my entire universe!!!!!!” Prime screamed back at Metropolis hero seething with unbridled rage.

“And how Is taking innocent lives going to help you! I told you that there’s always a way! Between my Fortress, the rest of the League at the tower, there has to be a way to get you home, but threatening the lives of the innocent isn’t going to get you far especially with me kid! Now this is your last warning, if you try to hurt anyone else I’m going to stop you.” Superman barked his response back at the perceived younger kryptonian. As always when faced with an opponent who was like him in a sense he was doing everything he could to steer the situation away from violence. Unfortunately for the last son of Krypton there were those who were beyond redemption, who just wanted to see the world burn.

“I know how to fix my situation I’m going to murder you, that stupid bitch of yours Lois Lane, your helpeless mother Martha, the whole damn city of Metropolis I’m going to burn it to the ground. I’m going to kill everyone and I’m going to laugh, it’s going to be fun. Honestly if I hated you just a little bit less, I’d leave you within an inch of your life to watch me burn civilization to the ground. But the hatred I have for you burns me up, so you die first, everyone else after. Aside from you, and the fast one I don’t discriminate between what screams of terror make my day.” Prime flashed a sinister smile to Superman as he hovered closer towards him indicating the time for conversation was coming to an end.

Moving at speeds Superman couldn’t even react to, an audible crack was heard as Prime’s elbow slid into his chest. Seconds later on the footage Superman’s injuries were far worst, and Prime was tackling him into the ground. The resulting crash forming a massive crater beneath the two kryptonian titans. Cracks ran through the ground and tremors shook the nearby city of Metropolis from their impact. Prime threw two more bone shattering blows at the Man of Steel’s chest. Blood spewed from his throat as both punches made impact. Each one sending more violent shockwaves through the earth, rummaging through the streets of the city splitting sidewalks & streets open.

Vehicles were overturned, and innocent citizens slipping into the cracks of open earth caused by Prime’s literally ground breaking blows. The distant sounds of car-accidents, and injured people filled Superman’s ears. A single tear slid from his eyelids his heightened senses allowing him to pick-up on the suffering of Metropolis residents from feeling the results of Prime’s power. “I won’t let you hurt them! Enough is enough!!!!”

Superman roared and rose up head-butting Prime then kicking him off of him. Superman rushed over to Prime to continue pummeling him only to be striking at air unable to catch up with his faster evil counter-part. Slipping behind the man of Steel Prime delivered a powerful karate chop into his side causing another audible crack.

Lunging forward Prime sunk his teeth into Superman’s necks drawing blood and tearing skin off which he promptly spit into Superman’s faces. No time to retaliate to the sheer pain & disgust from Prime’s brutal attack before he was peppered with multiple shots of Prime’s vicious skin setting heat vision. “BURN!!!! BURN BURN!!!!!!” Prime screamed out madly sending forth a massive wave of heat vision which literally tore clean through Superman’s abdomen.

The man of steel stumbled back blood gushing form the two holes Prime had drilled through his chest. More than a mouthful of blood leaked from the hero’s mouth as Prime moved forward to continue. Moving at superhuman speeds he grabbed his head and slammed him into the ground. Fist still around his head he smashed it into the ground several more times To add to the brutality of the attack he resumed using heat vision this time burning Superman’s skull & razing his hair off.

“You won’t…win…even if I fall they’ll find a way to stop you even if i.”

“There’s no stopping me” Prime flew into the air then flew back down at speeds that shattered the sound barrier. Using his momentum from the heightened drop he planted his foot down onto Superman’s skull when he landed. A sickening plop noise was heard, and blood was seen gushing as Prime drove his foot down further into the man of steel’s head. “Good-Bye Superman.” The Quarwadian power ring on Prime’s finger began surging with yellow energy. Feeding on the fear emitting from Superman & the citizens of Metropolis only caused it’s energy to surge. His eyes boiled red with heat energy and he launched one final attack from his eyes while simultaneously unleashing a massive blast of energy from his ring. The resulting explosion generated so much force that the recording from the Watchtower security feed was cut.

{{Watchtower Security Feed, OVER}}

“My god…the type of power that monster wields. He slaughtered Superman like an animal.” J’onn’s mouth hung agape eyes widening as Batman finished the playing the footage they’d managed to capture of Prime & Superman’s fights a few weeks ago.

“Yes and that was him alone, he’s managed to build an entire army from his restoration of the city of Kandor & liberating every Kryptonian inmate from the Phantom Zone in the past week. Any minute now.”

The conversation was interrupted by a communication alert from the Watchtower. Seeing it was from League Member: Wonder Woman, Batman quickly answered the message.

“J’onn, Batman we need help now! The Kryptonian Invasion has resumed in full force, there launching attacks on multiple locations. Metropolis, Jump City, National City, & Chicago are all under heavy attack! There attacking multiple locations in the United States, but so far haven’t expanded to any other countries. Hawkgirl is reaching out to Justice League International & other world intelligent agencies to come up with a plan for those who are not yet under attack! Right before the attack a series of strategic hits was carried out by the Kryptonians, every member of the Flash Family was murdered in the past fifteen minutes..we need help now!” The communication ended right as a Kandorian Soldier had tackled Wonder Woman into a building behind her.

J’onn quickly shifted into his uniform & turned to Batman. “I’m going down to earth Bruce, man the communication systems & get the Tower’s Positron Cannon into action. When you find the monster that killed Superman, aim, fire & don’t miss.”​

1610733871803.png

X Mansion Future May 2025

“This isn’t normal Scott, this is bad really bad. The Professor hasn’t woken up in days, all he picked up was some massive blip on cerebro and said there coming.” The protests from the southern voice of Rogue against her leader’s apathetic response to Professor X’s condition was evident

Scott recoiled and pushed his hands into the guard rail in-front of him. He let out a sigh of discomfort, the whole situation was nuts. They’d ran into a dangerous mutant a few weeks ago who could glimpse into the future and warned that something worst then Apocalypse & The Dark Phoenix would soon arrive on their planet.

Wolverine had argued back & forth with them about getting Stark, The Avengers, The Fantastic Four & even S.H.I.E.L.D involved. Still with the Professor in a catatonic state & Magneto building more support with mutant extremists across the globe it wasn’t the bests of times.

“Look I already told you for once we need to worry about us, mutants, the X Men. With Xavier out of it that means I’m in charge, and we don’t have a clue what’s coming. But it’s about time we start thinking about our selves for once, the rest of the world sure doesn’t give a damn.” Scott was furious and Rogue stormed off feeling her point wasn’t getting across.

Damn it…Scott thought to himself in quiet. He truly did want to carry out the Professor’s mission & not fall into an us vs them mentality. After all that’s one of the many things that separated them from the Brotherhood of muants. But after so many of the last battles being especially threatening to the mutant race, not to mention Hope Summers being in his life. He just wanted to protect his people, his family, and he didn’t want any vague threats to get foreign parties involved that might jeopardize that especially Nick Fury.

Attachments

• 1610733876916.png
    1610733876916.png
    6.6 MB · Views: 1

d425adb5b12d516295e30ca5cbf2fa6b.jpg
Green Arrow
May 2019

Interactions: (Open)

Mentions: N/A

"I'll kill you!" bellowed the Kandorian. There was an audible boom as he rocketed towards Oliver at high speed, his fist drawn back ready to attack. The emerald archer rolled out of the way of the alien's charge, grabbing a sonic arrow from his quiver and nocking it, all in one swift motion. The alien ploughed into a building, reducing it to rubble as it collapsed under the sheer force of the impact. Oliver pulled the arrow back, ready to fire as dust enveloped the area, obscuring his vision.

For any other archer, that would be a problem but Oliver didn't need his vision to see. His instincts had been honed to a keen edge during his time on Starfish Island. With a hunter's patience, he knelt there, his bow drawn as he awaited his opportunity to strike. Several moments passed and then he felt it; a shift in the air. He released his arrow just as the Kandorian burst out of the dust, mere feet in front of him. The arrow was right on target but the alien invader was quick. He snatched the projectile from the air, mid-flight, and held it in front of him.

"Is this the best you humans can do?" The alien gloated, as he floated in the air. "Pointed sticks?"

"Hey, you'd be surprised the things you can do with a pointed stick." remarked Oliver. The arrow triggered, emitting a high frequency sound that flooded the Kandorians ears. He cried out in pain and clutched his ears as he collapsed to the ground before passing out.

Ollie looked over his unconscious foe. "Remind me never to introduce you to Dinah." he joked. Now that girl was a screamer.

ParagonX ParagonX

Last edited:
Future Green Arrow's Team, Island near the Amazons's home Themyscira
Interacting With: Scatterbrain Scatterbrain

Terry was ready for this, after years of suffering at the hands of Superboy Prime & the Kandorians they had the chance to go back in time. A chance to revisit history's most vulnerable moments at the hands of these brutal alien invaders who'd taken everything from him. His job, his family, his loved ones, friends, his city, his home, his way of life. All of these thoughts flowed through the mind of the now more then ever cycnical metahuman on what the next step would be once they finished their travels through the past.

Based off information they'd obtained and studied on the effects of time travel, in theory the murder of Prime in the earliest days of the invasion weeks after he'd sprung the Kandorians from their miniaturized containment in the Fortress of Solitude was the perfect moment to strike. It would allow them the most control over the creation of the new time-line the hoped to create, one where the name Superman Prime didn't usher in silent murmurs & fears to all who heard it. One where the universe wasn't in a state of galactic repression at the hands of people who wielded Superman's powers without the morals the House of El was known for.

"Hey Arrow according to the motherbox co-ordinates we're about to be in the past" Future Terry looked at the monitor of the advanced computer monitor from Apokolips that indicated their temporal voyage to the present was coming to a halt. A ding noise was heard that made him reniescient of the sound of his mother's microwave in their first home growing up. Within minutes the energy of the new gods engulfed those in the hover-jet taken to the past, and with a resounding boom the one armed Oliver Queen & his team had landed in the past. Terry had set the co-ordinates for them to arrive on an small island neighoring Themiscyra, the home of the Amazons.

Terry was quick to emerge from the vehicle, trudging in the sand. In his younger years he had a distaste for the beach, the sand flooding through his shoes & getting stuck to his toes use to grind his gears. However now was all together different, he took in the scenery of the small island with more then a hint of joy. To know they had reached a point and place in time where Prime's armies had not yet usurped all control. He took a few more steps in the sand allowing the sun's rays to shine down on him. Soaking up the Vitamin D, he allowed a small smile to form on his face. In the corner of his eye he saw a flicker, and realized he'd just seen a Kandorian soldier flying full speed towards Metropolis.

"Oh no" Future Terry gasped, he'd hoped the motherbox could take them back to within a day or two of Prime's arrival on earth. While they'd managed to voyage far back in time, they were off by a few weeks. Prime had already succeeded in restoring the Kandorians to their full stature, and had begun the invasion of earth. Still the nations of the blue sphere had not yet collapsed at the hands of the Kryptonian armies, not by a long slide. It didn't matter, with all the death, & destruction he'd witnessed, knowing they'd arrived before the vast majority of it occured not just on earth but elsewhere in the universe was enough for him. Plus a more selfish thought in the back of his head, at this point in time the people he loved & cherished the most where all still breathing. So this was just perfect, everything was all right to him. "Arrow your the boss, what's next? Where do we go from here?" He inquired of his one armed leader, eager to get to know how to proceed with their mission of quite literally saving the universe.

CZ3g7p2-WIAAfu-Tz.jpg
Green Arrow (Future)
May 2019
Interactions: Terry Hines ( ParagonX ParagonX )
Mentions: The Team

Oliver sat in the hover-jet, his gaze focused downward towards the ring on his right hand. It had belonged to Hal Jordan, arguably the greatest Green Lantern to ever live and one of his closest friends.

The two originally met in the small Southeast Asian country of Minglia, where they found themselves on opposite sides of a war between a group of rebels and the country's military However, it was soon revealed that the military's corrupt leader, General Zho had orchestrated the entire conflict in order to line his own pockets and the two emerald gladiators joined forces to take him down.

Ever since then, the two became good friends. They didn't always agree when it came to the big issues but they always knew, no matter what, they had each other's back. When the League sought to expand their numbers, it was Hal who put Oliver's name forward. Oliver had been content with helping out the little guy but Hal saw something more in him, far more than Oliver ever saw in himself.

They had plans to take a leave of absence from the League and journey across the heartland of America in Hal's pickup truck before Prime and his forces abruptly intervened and put a stop to it. Oliver may have lost an arm to that animal but Hal had ultimately lost his life.

It was revenge that had driven Oliver these last few years; revenge for both him and Hal. Through all the pain, the hardship, the loss, it had been his constant, guiding force. It was the shadowy phantom that drew and bound his rag tag group of rebels together. Each had a different story to tell but they all had lost something or someone to Prime and now this was their opportunity to pay him back.

"What's next?" Oliver looked up from his seat at Terry's question, a fire of unmatched ferocity in his eyes. "Simple, we track down Prime and we kill him."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back