• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern New Kid (MxF)

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
It is about a month into your junior year of high school. Your school is one of the better schools. Oh it isn’t one of those schools where every student wears a uniform of anything like that. But it isn't an inner city school where students run rampant. Students can and will be punished for poor behavior. It has a very good set of programs: sports, academic, and social. It is full of every type of social clique.

Among the many students of the school is a new student, a young man who is far from average though he tried not to stand out. He can’t help it. He stands 6’7”. He has zero sense of fashion. He wears his hair medium long, shaggy and ungroomed, just clean and combed straight. He always wears blue jeans and boots with a black T-shirt. He did his best not to draw attention in class, but you know how teachers are. The teachers soon found out he always had the answer. He was wicked smart. He just never volunteered. He had no social connections. No clubs. He was easily big enough to play sports and strong as an ox, though he never flexed his muscles. And he wasn’t on any teams.

Your Character
I am looking for a female character to take an interest in him. What social clique you will be a part of is up to you. Popular, goth, geek, whatever. I do ask that your character be healthy and attractive. My character will avoid smokers, drugs, and bad chicks. He has that Smallville thing going for him - you know, a strong streak of good. Your character may come from the perfect family - or one that is totally dysfunctional. Rich or poor. But you should put a lot of thought into her family.

Plot
This is open to discussion. Much will depend on the character you develop. One thought is the introduction of a power to your character. No, I don’t want to do a comic book world. But an exploration of living with superhuman ability in a normal world might be interesting. Another thought would be simple angst and drama. Depending on your character’s family background my character could find developing a relationship challenging.

We could also explore altering the school. I would prefer not to get into magic schools or superhuman academies. Normal. But we could raise or lower the social level - or move it into the country and make it a Smallville type setting.

Posting
3rd Person Past Tense
Decent literacy
PM Threads (One for OOC; one for IC)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back