New in multiple aspects, but not rp.

LazarusMinded

Hedonistic Tea Drinker
Salutations!
I am new to this website and really need some help from people for directions, tips, and any form of help to smoothy transition to this form of roleplaying. I started roleplaying a few years back and picked up new forms of perspectives and ideologies from the new experiences I had. Sadly, as of now, I haven't been able to keep my spirits up as a new time in my life has started to unfold an cause me some unnecessary stress.

I wish to meet new people and also get back to my old self with my skills. I have plenty of experience and I am very fluent with English (as it is my main language). Though I'm not the best, I hope some may read this and try to lend me a hand.

Sincerely,
Lazarus.​

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

I'm more of a lemonade kind of person. :b7:

Anyways, I've reread all rules to make sure I don't cross any. Mind giving me a pointer to where to locate people? I'm more of a wild romantic and a sucker for medieval and fantasy. Also, how can I PM people?

I'm more of a lemonade kind of person. :b7:

Anyways, I've reread all rules to make sure I don't cross any. Mind giving me a pointer to where to locate people? I'm more of a wild romantic and a sucker for medieval and fantasy. Also, how can I PM people?
From what I've found the Interest Check section is split up into categories. You can find a list of RP'S that people are making there and sort what you enjoy from the filth. Scroll down on the home page to find that.

As far as PMs are concerned, if I'm not mistaken, you need to have ten posts before you can utilize that function. I would guess once you have the ten posts, if you click on the envelope icon at the top of the toolbar you can access this.

This is what I've been able to gleam in my short period on the sight. If a veteran would like correct me of any mistakes, it would be appreciated.

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^
Everything Foolish Ghoul Foolish Ghoul has stated is correcto! You need to make ten posts to unlock PMs and profile posts, which can be easily done by welcoming fellow newcomers, responding to general discussions or even taking part in RPs. The best place to find RPs is in the looking for partners or groups sections. You can even make your own!

Thank you, you have all been very helpful and welcoming to this site. But I have another question if that doesn't bother you much. I was told that a "special" event was going to take place on the 22nd of July. Would anyone care to shed some light on that?

Thank you, you have all been very helpful and welcoming to this site. But I have another question if that doesn't bother you much. I was told that a "special" event was going to take place on the 22nd of July. Would anyone care to shed some light on that?
Honestly, I'm not sure xD I know that we're having another movie night which was moved to Friday, and there's currently a competition going for users of BBCode, but other than that? Not a clue x3

Honestly, I'm not sure xD I know that we're having another movie night which was moved to Friday, and there's currently a competition going for users of BBCode, but other than that? Not a clue x3

Really? I have been told through 'the mayor' (I met him over steam) and he said there was an event on Saturday... I'll look around some more. Also, what movie you guys gonna watch?

Really? I have been told through 'the mayor' (I met him over steam) and he said there was an event on Saturday... I'll look around some more. Also, what movie you guys gonna watch?
Hmm, welp it's very possible. There's always something going on ^-^ And it's a film called Okja, I believe it's on Netflix too. I linked it in the above post if you're interested. Sadly I'm on Scottish time, so I'll be missing this one :P

Hmm, welp it's very possible. There's always something going on ^-^ And it's a film called Okja, I believe it's on Netflix too. I linked it in the above post if you're interested. Sadly I'm on Scottish time, so I'll be missing this one :P

I DON'T DO SCARY MOVIES. If it is of course. And if it isn't, I'll see if I can make it. Where do you all watch it?

I DON'T DO SCARY MOVIES. If it is of course. And if it isn't, I'll see if I can make it. Where do you all watch it?
It'll be on a site called Rabbit - D.Wiz has linked it for everyone in the thread intro. But there is limited numbers so beware competition xD I don't think its a horror to be honest, but I've been told it can get somewhat dark ...

Good to hear you found yourself some guides already. It's always nice to be welcomed properly, but still I wish you a great time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back