• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

New ideas! Updated 8/1/17

TheSpaceInBetween

Howdily doodily (never thought I'd say that) 

i was wondering if you wanted to build up some roleplay ideas. I've been searching for a partner for a while.

im into most genres, I especially like fantasy ideas, realistic, slice of life's here are a few ideas.

Fantasy,

Blood Cravings, 

A woman is kidnapped by a mysterious stranger, she is tied to a chair and blindfolded and left for the night. The next day she is awoken by a young woman who unites her from the chair and removes the blindfold. The woman explains that her kidnapper is a vampire and Is addicted to blood and she is to stay until he finds no more use of her. But the vampire is only addicted to blood due to a dark past and a horrifying secret. He has rules in the house, most important is no entry of rooms with gold handles. No one can go outside without permission and curtains must be kept closed during the daylight. 

The Wolf,

There is a forest deep in (wherever) where a single house lies. It is a beautiful home, fully furnished with a inspiring view of the lake. There is a twist, the forest itself is home to a fierce werewolf or as he is known 'The Guardian' he patrols the forest keeping animals safe and only hunting when nesesary, the human side and the wolf side are polar opposites one being very sweet and gentle the other agressive and threatening. It is up to the new owner of the house to control the werewolfs temper. the only guide is the human side of the wolf and a impossibly old book with rules and journal logs in it.

Maximum Ride - The Others.

10 years after Max and the Flock escaped the school they were unable to rescue everyone else trapped there. As the years passed the school continued to experiment and creating new breeds of super soliders. A new flock is planning their escape but what happends when the flock starts to show sign of added mutation.

Slice of life,

(I am a huge lover of slice of like more so with the exploration of the human mind.

just a small(ish) list

patient with multiple personality 

character with autism (perhaps starting in a mainstream school)

teen locked away for 15 years in a pantry is found by a family and taken in.

I'm always thinking about ideas so this may be updated regularly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the idea of the wolf! Or maybe a single mother, or an aunt whose left in charge of an autistic niece or nephew! 

Then I am absolutely down to rp with you if you're still looking:) i like both fantasy ones but prefer blood cravings, and like certain twists on the MPD one. I also have a slice of life plot of my own id like to try if you're open to ideas

@TheSpaceInBetween

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back