• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Sparky // Sky
View attachment 608128
Location - Shooting Range
Interacting - Lance
Mentions - ...​

As Lance dragged Sky passed the crowds of people to the shooting range, he felt the blood rush to his cheeks as well as the buzz in his stomach. Lance made him feel things that no other mission did. His throat became tight and he could barely think straight. It was awful. He couldn't fall in love with his target. This was a job and Sparky was strictly professional about these things. Sky however wanted to hold Lance close and confess everything that he felt for him. He was at an impass. He had no choice but to longingly pine for him. He hated it but there was nothing he could do about it.

Once they arrived at the shooting range, Sky checked over the gun. Decent. It wasn't like the ones they had at work but for a simple game like this it would work well. He would beat Lance hard. Looking up at the bear, there was no doubt about it. He was determined to win.

A smirk grew across his face. "Down for that," he said cheekily. "Get ready to be a slave until the end of the day." He was competitive. There was an aura around Sky, as if he was meant to be around Lance. He buried those thoughts deep down. He couldn't. He shouldn't. His work and personal lives were seperate. He knew they had to be. It was the only way.

Lance Martins King

Buzz off, negativity!
Fill me with
smiles!

"Well, don't cry if you're gonna lose!" Lance proceeds to stick his tongue out in a playful way, it wasn't usual of him to be this happy to a person. He'd be more chill when he's not doing anything competitive. He proceeded to slightly giggle as he went up to the counter and bought a round. The objective was simple, shoot the targets and get points. He just needed to do well enough to get the big bear, if he could even do it. He grabbed the toy gun from the person tending to the stall as he pointed it to the targets. One, two, three were knocked down in a row by his small plastic bullets that shot out from his toy gun. He only had to shoot two more targets to get it. He misses his fourth shot but he managed to get a special target at his last shot.

He didn't win the bet but, he did win a medium-sized plush. "Oh, boo." Lance was a bit disappointed himself for slightly missing the fourth target. It was actually pretty close to him, he just assumed that he'd hit it without having to aim properly. The boy did want to win, but he had a feeling that Sky might actually win which made him slightly worried on what ridiculous dare he might command him to do.

The stall-owner gave him a large plush of a cat with some cheesy quote on the back saying, 'The kind of smile that would be cruel not to kiss.' It was not the bear that he wanted but it was slightly better than the thing he wished to get. "Here ya' go! One medium cat for a boy like you, enjoy!", the man tending the stall said to Lance as he smiled at him and replied with a small 'thank-you'. The British boy turned to Sky and said, "Well, it isn't the one I asked for but it's the one I need!" Lance squeezed the cat plush out of happiness. "So, think you can beat me, Sky?" He probably could if he wanted to but, would he want to make a guy like him sad?

tags - MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx
location - shooting range
mood - playful

template by astraea ∙ beware hidden scrolling​

[class name=container] margin: auto; height: 400px; width: 400px; [/class] [class name=containercont] height: 390px; width: 390px; [/class] [class name=chapterpic] background:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d0/29/f6/d029f6def33fe29414f03f3f21301558.jpg); height: 170px; width: 380px; background-size: cover; [/class] [class name=scroll] float: right; height: 220px; width: 380px; overflow: hidden; margin-right: 10px; margin-top: 5px; [/class] [class name=scrollbox] height: 98%; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 17px; [/class] [class name=text] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/class] [class name=title] font-size: 18px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: -1px; color: #7f8585; [/class] [class name=codetag] font-size: 9px; text-align: center; margin-top: -4px; [/class] [div class="container"][div class="containercont"][div class="chapterpic"][/div] [div class="scroll"][div class="scrollbox"][div class="title"]RYU: THE INFINITE[/div][div class="text"]"Found you." His voice was low as the clones returned to his side, all the locations of the targets filling his head, the ghost of a smile on his face as he fixed his gloves. Might as well head into the carnival as well. The tall man took comfortable strides into the heart of the place before he allowed various clones of the so-called heroes to materialize and head to different locations. This would certainly be fun. The man himself was experienced enough with his powers to no longer need to sit and concentrate on creating or controlling the clones so he decided to get involved as well. Laughter and excitement were buzzing in the air but he found it somewhat annoying so he decided to shut it up. There were plenty of things he could do that would disrupt the happy flow of the carnival but he was a classy guy and needed a classy way to do it.

So like any other logical person, he kicked a food cart so that it flew into a booth, resulting in terrified screams filling the air which honestly was music to his ears. The most minimal amount of effort went into the destruction of the carnival as he played around with seeing if he could blow something up. That was at least the goal until he spotted a target. Perfect. Cracking his knuckles, Ryu walked towards the woman, his cold eyes locked on her. The man in charge had simply ordered him to deliver a target, but he never specified what state they had to be in. His expression was even as he stayed still for a moment, making sure that his creations were heading to their targets as quickly as possible. As soon as it was confirmed, he began walking towards the girl, excited to have entertainment while his clones did the grunt work.

He hadn't beaten someone in a long time so he was itching to hit the target, even if it was a woman. But that made it more fun, didn't it? As soon as they got close enough, the man pulled back his arm and in a swift motion, his metal-plated fist was heading straight towards the girl's face. But she was pulled back and her face was no longer what his fist collided with. Instead, it hit only air as it was blocked by a man almost his height. That pissed him off. So naturally, before the other could do anything, Ryu's leg gracefully connected with his body and sent the man flying. He fully expected the guy to be out for good but the movement coming from the wreckage of the booth he collided with told Ryu otherwise. So he found a hero. Well now, that made things even more interesting.

tags: koala koala thefinalgirl thefinalgirl MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx chamomile chamomile Northless Northless RI.a RI.a [/div][/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class="codetag"]coded by ukiiyo[/div]

[class=container] min-width: 300px; max-width: 600px; margin: auto; cursor: crosshair; [/class] [class=img]height: 200px; width: 200px; background: url(https://katherinedoeskpop.files.wordpress.com/2017/12/sf9-hwiyoung.gif?w=620); background-size: cover; background-position: -70px; border: 5px solid white; border-radius: 50%; padding: 0px; z-index: 2; position: relative; margin-top: 5px; [/class] [class=animation]border-right: 2px solid #000000; border-left: 2px solid lightgray; border-top: 2px solid lightgray; border-bottom: 2px solid lightgray; height: 200px; width: 200px; position: relative; left: -8px; top: -7px; margin: 0px; padding: 5px; border-radius: 50%; color: transparent; animation: fa-spin 5s linear infinite; transform-origin: 50%; [/class] [class=square] background: #8FAEB3; height: 135px; width: calc(100%-10px); padding: 10px; font-size: 13px; color: #000; overflow-y: auto; [/class] [class=text] background: #FFF; height: 390px; width: 330px; padding: 10px; font-size: 13px; overflow-y: scroll; color: #000; [/class] [class=textwrap] height: 398px; width: 320px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=header] background: #8FAEB3; width: 100%; height: 40px; font-size: 20px; top: -10px; position: sticky; margin-top: -10px; padding-left: 5px; [/class]

[div class=container]
[div class=img][div class=animation][/div][/div]
[div class=square]status - Active
location - Ferris wheel
vibes - Click
outfit - 01
interactions - Holly ukiiyo ukiiyo
mentions - N/A[/div]
[div class=textwrap][div class=text][div class=header]kyuwon "q" lee[/div]
The Ferris wheel came to a slow stop at the top of the ride. Like Kyuwon had said, the air at the top was much cooler than down below as an icy breeze swept through the passenger cabin. San Diego lights could be seen from all directions, sparkling under the dimly lit sky like Christmas lights. On the ocean, the male could see the reflection of the Ferris wheel looking back at him as he tilted his head to the side. That wasn’t the only thing he noticed, however.

Suddenly, there were screams coming from all directions. The Ferris wheel jolted slightly, forcing Kyuwon to stretch out an arm so Holly wouldn’t fall forwards. “Are you okay?” He asked as he started to look around, noticing people running all over the place. Amidst the chaos, however, he could easily spot his colleagues and their own cases.

With an alarmed expression, Kyuwon sat up straight and pressed a button on his black watch before speaking into it. “This is Solaris. Code sequence Three-One-Alpha-Delta-One-Two-Two-Zero. HQ, do you copy?”

A moment of silence passed before a clear, feminine voice echoed back at him. “Copy that Solaris. Your code has been accepted. This is HQ. What’s your status?”

“We have a Code S. Multiple threats spotted and they are in pursuit of the targets. Case #212 and I are stuck at the top of a Ferris wheel.”

“Repeat that. You said you’re stuck on a Ferris wheel?”

Kyuwon sighed. “Yes.”

He pursed his lips slightly and glanced at Holly before turning his attention to the ground. He knew he would get an earful from the Director later for allowing either of them to be in such an exposed situation. There was literally no escape for them unless someone started the ride, Carra used her abilities, or they climbed down.

The voice returned. “The Director has initiated Protocol Blackout. You’ve been given the green to use full force against the threats. Protecting all cases and limiting civilian casualties are your top priorities. Rendezvous at location Charlie-1 in T minus 25 minutes. Adeline is on the way. We’ll let the others know.”

The watch cut out and aside from the screaming and yelling that came from down below, the passenger cabin was filled with silence. Kyuwon took a moment to look at Holly before retying his shoelaces as tightly as possible. As he did so, he thought of their three options. Someone starting the ride during all the chaos was highly unlikely and Carra was probably busy with her own problems. Climbing was their only option.

After reaching into his pocket, he cut two slits in his pants where his knees were to allow a greater range of movement. He also ensured his shirt wasn’t tucked anywhere before turning to Holly with a serious expression. “I need you to take that off,” Kyuwon said, nodding his head towards the outer shirt he’d let her wear.

[/div][/div]
[/div]

Last edited:
[class name=container] height: 300px; width: 410px; margin: auto; [/class] [class name=containercont] height: 290px; width: 400px; [/class] [class name=textboxbg] height: 220px; width: 220px; background:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/53/8e/80/538e80f4088c765a5266f67fcaeaafe7.jpg); background-size: 100%; float: right; [/class] [class name=textbox] height: 200px; width: 200px; background-color: #fff; margin-left: 10px; position: relative; top: 10px; [/class] [class name=scroll] height: 200px; width: 200px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=scrollcont] height: 98%; width: 100%; padding-right: 17px; overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [class name=text] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: black; border: 5px white solid; [/class] [class name=pic] width: 170px; height: 220px; background:URL(https://scontent-frx5-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/63bc171e404d467f852d100d6068498e/5DC958CD/t51.2885-15/e35/58410601_2386626661616513_3992812485130486418_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-frx5-1.cdninstagram.com&ig_cache_key=MjAzNTcyNzU1NTQ2NzU4MjIyMA%3D%3D.2); background-size: cover; [/class] [class name=headertext] font-size: 45px; text-shadow: 3px 3px black; color: #c9b7b7; font-weight: bold; margin-left: 30px; [/class] [class name=codetag] font-size: 9px; text-align: center; margin-top: -13px; [/class] [div class="container"][div class="containercont"][div class="textboxbg"][div class="textbox"][div class="scroll"][div class="scrollcont"][div class="text"] It was hard to process or even react to anything that was coming out of Q’s mouth with all the screaming that was going on down below. Holly’s head was spinning, not knowing what was more confusing or scary. The fact that her neighbor and friend was apparently a spy or something, or the fact that down below there was something incredibly dangerous. She didn’t even know what it was or what they would do once they were on the ground. All she knew was that her trust for the man next to her was deteriorating.

Her confused state was cured once Q told her to take off the shirt that he had given to her. It was the least crazy thing he had said the entire time but it was what set her off. “Take it off? Why? Why am I supposed to take off this shirt? Why were you talking to your watch and why was it talking back. What is even going on right now?” The feeling of the unknown was creeping in on her and Holly was only left with seemingly one option: go with him. She didn’t want to though. She didn’t know him anymore. Honestly speaking, she didn’t know anything anymore. He had called her by a number rather than by name and it all seemed to be a bit too much for her to handle.

“I promise I’ll answer all your questions later. I just need you to trust me right now, okay?” Q held out his hand, waiting for her to take off the shirt.

Holly took a few deep breaths before she did as she was cold, instantly shivering as the chilled winds bit at her body, not being phased by her thin clothing. “If you do what I think you’re going to do, don’t you dare drop me.” It was hesitant, but the woman eventually handed the shirt to Q, trying to ignore the trembling of her hands as she did so.

Q took the shirt in his hands as he opened the passenger cabin’s door with a creak. He crouched on one knee and turned his head to face her. “Get on.” After she did so, he slung the shirt around her back and double knotted the sleeves in front as if it were a harness.

“Oh god. Are you seriously going to climb down like this? Is it even safe?” Her thin arms were tightly holding on to the male, more out of fear than anything else. She couldn’t believe that he was going to climb down with her on his back.

“I’m familiar with free climbing,” Q replied simply as he carefully reached over and firmly gripped the pole to the side of the cabin. His muscles contracted as he swung over in one swift swoop, feet falling onto a thin frame.

As soon as they started moving, Holly’s eyes were squeezed shut, hiding her face against Q’s shoulder as he collided with the metal frame of the ride.

Deep, slow breaths were coming from Q as he slowly maneuvered his way down. Thankfully, the Ferris wheel was designed in a way that some of the frames could be used as ladders. Of course, that wasn’t what they were meant for but the man made it work with the type of situation they were in. His hands were beginning to sweat, however, and he would’ve slipped if he hadn’t reacted by hooking his arm around a pole

“Are you okay?” Q winced once the ring of the impact subsided. “Tighten your grip if you can.”

“Jesus Christ.” Her voice was trembling almost as badly as she was, immediately tightening her grip as she clung to him. “I don’t even know what counts as okay at this point. None of my limbs have fallen off so I think I’m fine.”

It probably was a stupid thing for her to do, but Holly opened her eyes and looked towards the ground, tensing slightly from the sheer height of the thing. At least they would die instantly if they did in fact fall. “You know how you said you’ve done free climbing before? Have you ever done it while carrying someone?”

Q was silent for a moment before he replied with a quiet, “No. This is the first time.”

That wasn’t really the answer she wanted to hear but it was the one she got. “Okay I’ll forgive you for obviously lying to me for months if you manage to get us down safely. Deal?”

“Yeah.” Q replied with a strained voice as he took a few deep breaths.

tags: koala koala
outfit: 01
theme: xo [/div][/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class="pic"][/div] [div class="headertext"]Holland Bakker[/div][/div][/div] [div class="codetag"]coded by ukiiyo[/div]

[div class=main][div class=header]Carra Stein[/div]
[div class=footer]location: bumper cars / interactions: Estrella ( koala koala ) / mentions: - / outfit: 01 [/div]
[div class=scon][div class=scrollbox]Carra's frown deepened at Estrella's reaction. If the girl were to so much as bruise herself on Carra's watch, the agent would have to report it back to her superiors. She shook her head in disapproval and let out a sigh, "Fine."

As soon as the operator let the next group in, the girls and several young adults rushed in hoping to get in a good starting position. Carra hopped into one directly across Estrella's, returning her gaze with a smirk and taunting her with the "I've got my eyes on you" gesture.

It turned silent for a moment and the music dimmed in volume before the operator counted down to the start of the game. "3... 2..."

Carra pictured herself moving the vehicle with her powers and extending it to Estrella's car; making a barrier of sorts that would cushion most of the bumps while making her own go a little faster.

"1!"

Screams of delight were muted by the blaring electronic music and the cars wooshed around in the cage. A stranger crashed with Carra mid-way, his ride bumping backward a lot more than hers, but he still had a playful smile as he turned and drove off only to hit someone else. Carra easily maneuvered towards Estrella head-on. Laughing as the cars bumped and glad that her car didn't bounce as much.

Amidst the enjoyable chaos within the bumper car cage, no one inside noticed anything wrong happening outside. A white-haired Asian male had sparks emitting from his hands, an evil grin plastered across his face. Within a moment, a bolt of lightning shot towards a cotton candy booth. The force pushing it several feet and crashing with nearby stands and passersby, screams of terror spread through the area like dominoes and civilians fleed the scene. The perpetrator found satisfaction in the chaos he created, and slowly walked towards the cage; his path clear of the crowd.

The black watch strapped on Carra's wrist buzzed at that very moment, alerting her to it. Carra somehow managed to stop in the corner as she brought the watch to her lips. "This is Z-13. Code zero zero three zeta one alpha. What's the sitch?"

"Code accepted. Z-13, there is an unknown number of threats; Code S. The director has issued Protocol Blackout. Protect all cases and limit civilian casualties. Rendezvous at location Charlie-1 in 24. I repeat, the director has issued Protocol Blackout."

Crap! There was still another minute of bumping cars. Out of the corner of her eye, a white flash hurled towards the cage. "Fuck!" Carra shot her hands outwards, a magnetic wave pulsed through the air and stopped all the cars and absorbed the lightning before it electrocuted everyone, but not before short-circuiting the entire cage. Sparky? She glared at her fellow agent who had locked his eyes with hers and cheekily waved innocently at her.

Carra got out and stood on the roof of the small car, "Run! Get out now!" The civilians didn't need to be told a second time, they stumbled out of the seats and bolted through the door. The agent dashed towards her friend, "Estrella! Stay with me!" She instructed and offered her a hand. The safest place for her right now, would be by Carra's side. Her tone didn't offer any alternative and her eyes were serious. This was her job; her mission. And she had permission to use her powers. She didn't have time to explain things to Estrella, and she had to find out what drugs Sky was on that made him do this. [/div][/div][/div] [class=main]margin: auto;center; min-width: 200px; max-width: 600px; height: fit-content; padding: 10px; background: #CBCBCB; [/class] [class=header]width: 100%; font-family: Muli; font-size: 1.2em; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; color: #404B52; padding-bottom: 5px; border-bottom: 1px solid #975E49; margin-top: 15px; [/class] [class=scon]width: 100%; height: 300px; overflow: hidden; padding-top: 5px; [/class] [class=scrollbox]width: 100%; height: 100%; padding-right: 30px; overflow-y:s croll; overflow-x: hidden; font-family: Open Sans; font-size: 0.8em; color: #404B52 [/class] [class=footer]width: 100%; height: fit-content; padding: 2px 5px; text-align: right; font-style: italic; font-family: Muli; font-size: 0.8em; color: #404B52; [/class]

[div class="highlighttitle"]
[div class="highlighttext"]
ELSIE
❝ yeeted into the next universe ❞

elle ✦ my date is not going to die on me rn ✦ outfit ✦ carnival pirate ship > unfortunate booth
mentions: n/a
tags: nico ukiiyo ukiiyo

No, she didn't get to finish her penguin anecdote. Not from the incessant teasing and interruptions. Not when she regained her sulky composure only for the line to board the ride. Elsie's not one for serving revenge cold, and so her disproportionate retribution was to scream Nico's ear off.

Fun!

They get off the ride, and her gut was light, like she could raise her arms and float into the sky. "That was-"

Screams pierced the air. Elsie whipped her head around to see the commotion, people running but the crowd was indistinguishable.

"What's going on over there?"

People on the ride were at a standstill, stunned until the attendant urges them off the ride. Agressive individual? Evacuate the premises? She's heard those words before, this isn't her first public villain appearance rodeo.

She grabbed Nico's hand and ushered them down— it's hard to see now that they're on the ground, she should've scouted out the exit while they were up there.

Exit, exit, exit. Throngs of people moving and she kept her grip, despite the tugging. Elsie couldn't hear him over the stomps, the shouts, the metal clanging.

She was yanked backwards, then Nico kicked through the midst and he landed puncturing through tent supports. "Nico!" Their attacker looked at her and she scrambled, rushing to Nico's side to get him out of the way.

"Hhh, you're not dead." Elsie scanned his state and dug him out of the debris. She attempted to pick his arm up around her shoulder. "Can you stand? We have to go."

Why is that guy still heading towards them, they didn't do anything. Has anyone got on the scene yet?

Panic rose in her voice, "Now, right now."

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

[/div][/div]

blank space

[class name=container] height: 300px; width: 410px; margin: auto; [/class] [class name=containercont] height: 290px; width: 400px; [/class] [class name=textboxbg] height: 220px; width: 220px; background:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/de/e4/57/dee4575fc6bd357034ab090fdd070b87.jpg); background-size: 100%; float: right; [/class] [class name=textbox] height: 200px; width: 200px; background-color: #fff; margin-left: 10px; position: relative; top: 10px; [/class] [class name=scroll] height: 200px; width: 200px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=scrollcont] height: 98%; width: 100%; padding-right: 17px; overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [class name=text] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: black; border: 5px white solid; [/class] [class name=pic] width: 170px; height: 220px; background:URL(http://booker-media.s3.amazonaws.com/Library/4623/20180504_16121021_M.JPG); background-size: cover; [/class] [class name=headertext] font-size: 45px; text-shadow: 3px 3px black; color: #ecb91f; font-weight: bold; margin-left: 30px; [/class] [class name=codetag] font-size: 9px; text-align: center; margin-top: -13px; [/class] [div class="container"][div class="containercont"][div class="textboxbg"][div class="textbox"][div class="scroll"][div class="scrollcont"][div class="text"]Screams of terror still felt foreign to the red-haired male as he was practically dragged along by his smaller date. He didn't have time to do anything, let alone identify what the hell was going on. From the sounds and gut wrenching screams, he did determine that it was most likely a peson coming after the targets. After all, there was no other reason to attack the carnival that they all were conviently located at. He allowed Elsie to pull him along, only turning his head in order to find the person causing all the destruction.

It was then that he realized the woman was running straight towards the man. He was incredibly tall in the boy's opinion and was very well built, a sickeningly calm expression on his face as he approached them. It was as if time was moving in slow motion for the hero. He didn't have time to even think before he pulled Elsie behind him, not bothering to be gentle about it, only worrying about her getting out of range. The pain radiated through his body when he blocked the punch, a rush of adrenaline warming his body as he stared the man down. Within a split second Nico's ribcage was hit by the man's kick, it sending every ounce of air out of his lungs.

The booth he flew into practically collapsed on top of him, only resulting in Nico being unable to move until he caught his breath again. It was ragged and he could taste blood, but that didn't matter. He heard the panicked voice of Elsie and soon he was able to see her. He groaned as she tried to pull him up on to his feet, mainly because he wasn't used to people touching him right after he got his ass beat. "I'm fine but you need to go. You can't stay here, I'm serious. This is the one time you have to trust me." Pulling away from the older's side, he placed both hands on her shoulders and squeezed slightly, trying to reassure her. "Go hide, I'll find you but this is not safe for you."

Turning on his heel, Nico's gaze hardened as he looked at the taller man, taking note of how slow he was walking towards them. He didn't have a care in the world. Panic shot through him when Q practically burst through the crowd, his attack aimed not at the attacker, but at Nico himself. "Holy shit!" The young hero awkwardly managed to create a shield, essentially blocking the attack but when he did, Q vanished. That was a bit startling. "Replication? Oh god, that's not good." It seemed like he had one option in order to deal with this guy, try to negate his powers as much as possible so his copies or replicas would stall out and everyone could get by.

When the man tried to use his watch to warn the others that he was with the user and explain what his powers were, a large piece of wood was launched towards Nico, the unidentified man barely even touching it. Bracing himself, he allowed the wood to splinter, falling to pieces around him. He didn't exactly want to tank his way through a fight, but the man didn't leave him with many options. He just hoped he could hold out long enough for everyone to get to safety.

Closing the distance between him and the taller man, Nico quickly began to hold his own against the man, managing to block his attacks and sneak a few of his own in as well. In order to conserve his powers, he made sure to only use them when he made contact directly, trying hard not to burn up his negation. If he did that, he probably would die.

tags: chamomile chamomile
outfit: 01
theme: xo [/div][/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class="pic"][/div] [div class="headertext"]Nicolaas Bakker[/div][/div][/div] [div class="codetag"]coded by ukiiyo[/div]

MAXIMA
❝ out of hiatus ❞

i want my suit on, right nowoutfit ✦ carnival chaos
tags: noah Northless Northless

"I'll take that as a challenge."

Not ten minutes later were they completely engrossed in staring down the screens, jumping between cooperative shootouts to rhythm games. But just as they reached the claw machines, they hear metal crashing and echoes of screams. Max immediately moved into the open air as she surveyed trouble. Workers yelling, people start filtering out and she goes back to where they were standing only to find Noah missing.

She had one job.

Max fished out her phone from her pocket and zipped up her jacket. She called his number as she ran with the arcade crowd, when he picks up at least she could trace his location then.

No suit, no weapon, no hoverboard and she hated having to use her powers so exposed. Max gritted her teeth bitterly as she listened to the current situation update from HQ, there's no time to send the gear. Switching channels to her nearby teammates, she chimed in, "How's everyone holding up?"

They should regroup to the rendezvous.

"Pick up your fucking phone." she hissed at the long ringing. One of those clones better not get to him already, or she's gonna get it.

blank space

[class=container] min-width: 300px; max-width: 600px; margin: auto; cursor: crosshair; [/class] [class=img]height: 200px; width: 200px; background: url(https://data.whicdn.com/images/287322861/large.jpg); background-size: cover; border: 5px solid white; border-radius: 50%; padding: 0px; z-index: 2; position: relative; margin-top: 5px; [/class] [class=animation]border-right: 2px solid #000000; border-left: 2px solid lightgray; border-top: 2px solid lightgray; border-bottom: 2px solid lightgray; height: 200px; width: 200px; position: relative; left: -8px; top: -7px; margin: 0px; padding: 5px; border-radius: 50%; color: transparent; animation: fa-spin 5s linear infinite; transform-origin: 50%; [/class] [class=square] background: #B191BD; height: 135px; width: calc(100%-10px); padding: 10px; font-size: 13px; color: #000; overflow-y: auto; [/class] [class=text] background: #FFF; height: 390px; width: 330px; padding: 10px; font-size: 13px; overflow-y: scroll; color: #000; [/class] [class=textwrap] height: 398px; width: 320px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=header] background: #B191BD; width: 100%; height: 40px; font-size: 20px; top: -10px; position: sticky; margin-top: -10px; padding-left: 5px; [/class]

[div class=container]
location - Funnel cake truck
vibes - Hype
outfit - 01, black Kanken backpack
interactions - Carra RI.a RI.a
mentions - N/A[/div]
[div class=textwrap][div class=text][div class=header]estrella "strella" zapata[/div]
Estrella slammed the breaks as soon as she heard the screams of terror flood her ears. They were coming from all directions, though they were most prominent from a single direction. A male with hair the color of the twinkling stars was looking in her direction, a grin so sinister that it sent an uncontrollable shiver down her spine. Her back had started hurting as she had expected, but the discomfort she felt from the male's gaze overwhelmed that. She felt... fear.

"Hey, Carra..." The dark haired girl began as she turned to her friend. "I don't like the way he's- Shit!" A zap erupted from his hands and a wave of electricity circuited throughout the bumper ride. Her eyes went wide as she came to realized that guy was someone considered special. A person with abilities. They were so rare ever since the major heroes retired years ago. Why were they appearing now? That was when she noticed Carra do something that she would have never expected.

Scrambling out of her car, she looked towards Carra with a confused expression. The taller female offered out her hand, and Estrella immediately took it. She didn't know how she knew, but she knew staying with Carra was the safest option for her. The questions could come later, even if her head was pounding with them.

"Oh god. Oh god." Estrella muttered under her breath as her back flared, Carra leading them both somewhere. She let the woman practically drag her to where ever she wanted as the white-haired guy still went after them.

"This is like out of a movie." The woman said, before noting that it probably wasn't the right time for her to make bad jokes.

A male voice echoed from Carra's watch. He said something about the attackers being clones. She couldn't really understand what he was going on about since her mind was preoccupied with trying not to die, but she hoped her friend made something of that information.[/div][/div]
[/div]

[div class="highlighttitle"]
[div class="highlighttext"]
ELSIE
❝ imma bash some heads in ❞

elle ✦ clueless ✦ outfit ✦ carnival entrance
tags: nico @luna.

Elsie protested, holding Nico's hands on her shoulders. What is he, crazy? "We're going together, Nico, you can't just—" she got cut off, looking at his face of concern. Trust him.

Where was she even supposed to go? Wouldn't it be safer if she had just stayed? So he could keep an eye on her?

She racked her brain for a solution as she reluctantly left Nico at the scene blending into the mass flooding the exits. Now out in the open she's exposed, like a target was placed on her back. Elsie winced when she listened to the tell tale sound of powers and she picked up a piece of debris.

At least, she won't be going down easy.

[/div][/div]

blank space

Last edited:
[div class=main][div class=header]Carra Stein[/div]
[div class=footer]location: carnival / interactions: Estrella ( koala koala ) / mentions: Maxima ( chamomile chamomile ) / outfit: 01 [/div]
[div class=scon][div class=scrollbox]Pulling Estrella's hand tightly, Carra ran the opposite direction of the crowd. Sparky's evil twin was clearly after the cases, and that would mean he wouldn't bother with civilians. Or at least she hoped so. She heard the smaller girl's pants and panic mumbles, she slowed down and squeezed her hand reassuringly. "Hey, it's going to be ok. For some reason, they sent the worst match against me. You'll see." Carra's usual cocky tone resurfaced, and that should be enough for Estrella to trust in her that they'd save them both. HQ buzzed through her watch again, notifying them of clones. Dammit, guess that's what they get for going public.

Sparks of lightning buzzed through the air once more, signaling them to start running again. But Carra wasn't the type to play hide and seek. The pair were fairly close to the merry-go-round so the agent led them to stand just slightly away from it. Turning to Estrella once more, she placed both her hands on her shoulders firmly. "No matter what happens, I need you to stay behind me." Planting her feet firmly on the ground, she reached her hands towards the family ride.

"How's everyone holding up?" The familiar voice tugged Carra's lips up into a smile.

"I'm about to redesign the merry-go-round around Sparky's evil twin." The poles around the horses and fantasy creatures started shaking violently, and soon one broke off from the carousel. Then the second and third, dismantling the ride and making a ruckus. A dozen horses now floated several meters above the air, leaving the merry-go-round a sorry sight.

"Estrella!" The perp sung out, blasting another innocent stall out his way. "Promise I won't- oh fuck!" The clone barely dodged the horse as it hurled towards him. One after the other, Carra hurled the sharp pointy ends of the poles along with the carefree horses towards him. Loud crashes echoed through the now empty space and dust clouds formed. As soon as the last one made its impact, Carra continued to yank out more of the carousel with her powers. No one could have survived the earlier attack, but she couldn't risk being sorry. With another dozen in the air, she waited for the dust clouds to settle. For some type of movement that meant the clone was still alive.

Turning to look behind her, Carra checked on Estrella. Shaking slightly, but she was alright. "Heh. Told ya. How are you holding up?"[/div][/div][/div] [class=main]margin: auto;center; min-width: 200px; max-width: 600px; height: fit-content; padding: 10px; background: #CBCBCB; [/class] [class=header]width: 100%; font-family: Muli; font-size: 1.2em; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; color: #404B52; padding-bottom: 5px; border-bottom: 1px solid #975E49; margin-top: 15px; [/class] [class=scon]width: 100%; height: 300px; overflow: hidden; padding-top: 5px; [/class] [class=scrollbox]width: 100%; height: 100%; padding-right: 30px; overflow-y:s croll; overflow-x: hidden; font-family: Open Sans; font-size: 0.8em; color: #404B52 [/class] [class=footer]width: 100%; height: fit-content; padding: 2px 5px; text-align: right; font-style: italic; font-family: Muli; font-size: 0.8em; color: #404B52; [/class]

[class=container] min-width: 300px; max-width: 600px; margin: auto; cursor: crosshair; [/class] [class=img]height: 200px; width: 200px; background: url(https://katherinedoeskpop.files.wordpress.com/2017/12/sf9-hwiyoung.gif?w=620); background-size: cover; background-position: -70px; border: 5px solid white; border-radius: 50%; padding: 0px; z-index: 2; position: relative; margin-top: 5px; [/class] [class=animation]border-right: 2px solid #000000; border-left: 2px solid lightgray; border-top: 2px solid lightgray; border-bottom: 2px solid lightgray; height: 200px; width: 200px; position: relative; left: -8px; top: -7px; margin: 0px; padding: 5px; border-radius: 50%; color: transparent; animation: fa-spin 5s linear infinite; transform-origin: 50%; [/class] [class=square] background: #8FAEB3; height: 135px; width: calc(100%-10px); padding: 10px; font-size: 13px; color: #000; overflow-y: auto; [/class] [class=text] background: #FFF; height: 390px; width: 330px; padding: 10px; font-size: 13px; overflow-y: scroll; color: #000; [/class] [class=textwrap] height: 398px; width: 320px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=header] background: #8FAEB3; width: 100%; height: 40px; font-size: 20px; top: -10px; position: sticky; margin-top: -10px; padding-left: 5px; [/class]

[div class=container]
location - Ferris wheel
vibes - Click
outfit - 01
interactions - Holly ukiiyo ukiiyo
mentions - N/A[/div]
[div class=textwrap][div class=text][div class=header]kyuwon "q" lee[/div]

The Ferris wheel jerked and an ear bleeding screech filled the air. The ride began to shake vigorously as Kyuwon struggled to hold on. His body swung and hit one of the poles with a loud chime as he let out a low groan, the shirt untying from around his and Holly’s waists. His rib cage hurt from the impact and he could tell he would bruise later. His attention wasn’t on his own status, but that of Holly’s however.

Her small frame was shaking but her grip was still tight.

“Are you o-” He began to ask for the nth time as the wheel suddenly began to lean. Alarmed, Kyuwon looked around and saw Carra using her ability to manipulate it. She had the slightest smirk on her face as her hands turned, causing the wheel to jerk further.

“Carra, what are you doing?” Kyuwon called out into his watch, though he was sure his voice was drowned out by the bolts of the Ferris wheel popping out. Then he noticed there was another Carra fighting some of the threats, and that confused him all the more. It wasn't until Nico’s voice came through his watch with an explanation to everyone.

The Ferris wheel began to fall and Kyuwon and Holly with it. The male tried to grab onto Holly with one arm and swing her around so he could properly hold her, but her grasp on him loosened. Green eyes were wide with fear as her loosened grip soon disappeared and she was falling. His first instinct was to let go of the ride to go after her.

They were about two or three stories up from the ground so a major fall would only leave him with a few broken bones if he landed properly. He just had to grab her as soon as he could.

He stretched out an arm so he could grab her hand. Their fingers barely grazed one another, her screams leaving her lips when something hit him hard and he went flying in the opposite direction. He crashed onto a booth, the wood splintering and all the prizes popping out like jack in the boxes. Kyuwon groaned as he laid there for a second to recover from the impact, his body aching everywhere. It hurt for him to move his right arm, and he could tell it was dislocated from how he fell down.

Getting up slowly, Kyuwon stumbled his way out of the wreckage. His clothes and face were cut and dirty, let alone the rest of his body. Letting out some quick, deep breathes, Kyuwon brought his right arm over and behind his head. He clenched his jaw and quickly snapped his shoulder back into its socket, hissing loudly. The male nearly lost his balance from the pain, but he was able to keep himself from falling by placing a hand on a nearby object.

When his vision returned and there weren’t black spots everywhere, he began looking for Holly. He made himself invisible to the naked eye and quietly maneuvered his way through the crowd. While he didn’t know where exactly the strawberry-haired woman fell, he at least knew the general direction. It was around the petting zoo area, so that’s where he headed first.

[/div][/div]
[/div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back