• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom New here, looking for partner!

Cassie Montgomery

hey everyone! i'm pippa and i'm currently searching a rp partner. I'm relatively new to this site, but I've got around four years of roleplaying experience. I'm seventeen, but turning eighteen in early april. English is not my main language, so please bear that in mind, and feel free to correct any mistakes I might make!
  • Roleplay with characters that are +16.
  • For most fandoms I have either developed OC's, or a cannon character I'd like to play
  • I'm a high school senior and my life gets pretty hectic. My responses might be irregular, but if you feel as if I'm taking too long, do not be afraid to say it and I'll make sure our RP gets answered ASAP.
  • I do MxF and FxF. I don't do MxM because I don't feel comfortable playing gay male characters unless we're doubling up.
  • I don't mind playing secondary characters and NPC's.
  • I do not have triggers, but explicit mentions of suicide make me very uncomfortable.
  • There will probably be mature themes such as abuse and rape in my roleplays, however the last one will only be mentioned. Depending on the plot, it is possible that abuse might happen, but unlikely. If you have any problem with these, don't be afraid to say so I can remove them.
  • My roleplaying style adjusts to yours, but I usually do third person and am descriptive. How much I write will also depend on you, but bear in mind longer replies take longer.

• Have good original characters.
  • At least one paragraph. Absolutely no one liners.
  • If playing canon characters, stick to their personality unless the plot says otherwise
  • If we're doubling up, give as much attention to my love interest as you give to your character
  • Be descriptive.
  • Respect me and the time I take. Don't harass me to reply, just give me a gentle reminder, and I promise you'll become a priority.
  • Tell me if you don't want to Roleplay with me anymore.
  • If I said anything you didn't like, don't ghost me. Just tell me what you'd like me to change, I don't wanna loose roleplays because of petty shit.
  • Contribute to the plot. If we're doing non fandom related things, you absolutely must contribute and help develop this plot, just like I will.
  • Respect me and be comprehensive. No one knows everything, so don't bash me for not knowing something, just calmly explain it to me.
The characters I prefer to play will be in bold, and if there is a star next to it it means I'm really craving it.
James x Lily*
Hermione
x Pansy Parkinson
Hermione x Draco Malfoy
OC x James Potter II*
OC x Sirius Black
OC x OC
I'm open to more ship suggestions.
OC x Moriarty
Irene Adler x Molly
Rose Watson/Sherlock's daughter
x Moriarty's son/daughter*
OC x OC
OC x OC
Percy x Annabeth
Kylo Ren x Rey**
Leia
x Han
Han x OC
Young Obi-Wan x OC
Rosa Diaz x OC
Amy Santiago
x Jake Peralta
Hamilton x Eliza**
Eliza
x Maria Reynolds
Jefferson x Angelica
Peggy
x John Lauren's
Philip Hamilton x Theodosia Burr Jr.**
Last but not least, of you send me a good, developed plot, I'm down for roleplaying it!
Fingers crossed!

Last edited by a moderator:
I’d love to write with you! I love detailed long term stories. The darker, grittier love stories! If maybe you'd wanna write let me know! (:

I'm happy to write with you. I wouldn't be able to dish out any replies longer then a Paragraph at most but i'm new too so I can shoot you a pm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back