• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern New generation, New mutants

JustKay

So I was wanting to check who was interested. But the general premise is:

We had a WWIII, massive radiation and death. It took generations but those left rebuilt to what they thought was a better world, but it was one that still held the problems of the previous one. Hunger, poverty, violence. Now this current generation is reaping the consequences of the radiation as massive mutations sweep through children and teens. Everything from scales and fangs, to telekinesis. All kinds of powers and all spectrums there with in. A call has gone out to gather those with power all in one place but no one knows what is planned. But the speech talks of leading the world and changing it for the better. Of using their powers to end hunger, and poverty, and war. Of making things better. But is this call to gather really all it seems? Can you trust them to lead you down a righteous path?

Think X-men, meets Heroes, meets Runaways. With all the good fun fuzzies.

RP Details:

Casual/Detailed

Good grammar, punctuation, and spelling a must.

No god powers, but pretty much anything and everything else (within reason) is fair game.

Obviously since this is still being figured out I am more then open to suggestions.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be interested though I'm afraid I have suggestions for the plot

Last edited by a moderator:
Suggestions are always welcome! Like I said its still in the development stages. The RP would be run in Chapters of a sort to easily manipulate plot and allow players to jump in and out as needed.

oh sorry, "Don't have suggestions" DON'T >.<

sorry, my creative side kinda shows up when it wants to so I'm rarely any good for coming up with plot ideas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back