• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings New Coffee Mug, New Life (OC Lit RPs)

Kerenza

Hello! Welcome to my 1x1 search. The name is Kerenza. A bit about me:
  • Female(ish?)
  • Queer af
  • Down for all sorts of OOC chatter
  • Prefers no character sheet or FC for me, yours is up to you (and I will sometimes be persuaded)
  • RPing for 12 years
  • Loves MultiCharacter, Multi-Universe when possible (will explain)
  • Three paragraphs minimum
You:
  • Over 18 (Preferably at least 21)
  • Not a Straight Male (sorry guys, it's a comfort thing)
  • Down for all sorts of OOC chatter (maybe discord or google hangouts)
  • Doesn't use anime FCs
  • Three paragraphs minimum
  • Send me a song you'd like a plot for (to prove you read this)
  • Sticks to all rpnation's rules
  • Comfortable with playing all genders/sexualities
What I'm looking for:
  • MultiCharacter-- The more the merrier! I think I'd limit around like... Seven each? But obviously, it doesn't have to be that many, but two or more would be appreciated
  • MultiUniverse if you're down for that (not a hard and fast rule)! So you don't know what that means? Right now, with my best RP friend I have... Four rps going with mostly the same characters? A pre-apocalypse thread, a post-apocalypse thread, a slice of life thread, and a thread where they all died and went to purgatory (but don't know it). If you want to get your characters known in every possible situation, like messing with timelines or wonder... How would my single dad and the babysitter handle a zombie apocalypse? I'm the one for you.
  • I prefer not slice of life (unless there's other threads as well), but I love low fantasy and sci-fi set in a mostly regular world if that's your style
Ideas
  • Zombies, Classical Music orchestra drama*, fae and changelings***, pirates with mythical creatures***, supernatural coffee house*, song inspired threads***, arranged marriage*, supernatural catering company*** (yes I stole this straight from Matt Wallace, no you do not need to have read the book), steampunk****, anything Halloween******, people who have "superpowers" that are actually problems*****, a travel inside someone's mind (literally)*****
I don't generally share plots because I like making them together, but if you don't have a preference for what you want let me know, and I'll throw some plots at you. The good thing about Multi-Universe is we can both play out or favorite plots, and I am willing to generally do what you want in exchange for what I want!

Sorry this doesn't have fancy coding, but thank you for reading!

Very late bump! I wouldn't mind some Christmas plots, whether short term or growing into something more after the Christmas holidays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back