• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings New and Looking for Partners!

blossomed

Rules
They're boring but they have to be listed.
1. Please be literate. Nothing turns me off from an RP as fast as lackluster replies. One-liners are not welcome.
2. Stay away from stereotypes. If you want to write a tired character trope, don't be surprised if I'm not interested.
3. I don't do roleplays involving eating disorders, gaining/losing weight, etc.
4. If I tell you I'm not interested in a roleplay, do NOT try to change my mind. It's a disrespectful thing to do. I will extend the same respect to you.

5. Please do not bring real-world politics/religion into a roleplay. I'm not here to discuss these things.
I prefer to play as males in MxM, but I can do MxF. I'm also open to FxF.
I enjoy darker themed plots. For original, I prefer to brainstorm with my future partner.

• 1) MC is an introvert that enjoys books and cats more than people and parties, however, their call to adventure comes in the form of being magically sucked into one of their many romance novels. YC is the main love interest for that novel. (A knight in shining armor, a bad boy, a vampire, an international spy, an archaeologist, the big bad wolf, etc…)

The only problem is, MC has no idea how to be romanced, wants to go home, and kicks up a fuss at even the slightest hint of being flirted with. YC has to figure out how to drag MC through the story while being plagued by the feeling that their so-called ‘damsel in distress’ isn’t acting how they should be. And if MC dies in the book, they die in real life.

2) Soulmate AU wherein humans are divinely assigned soul mates via small cards, much like how a teacher might assign partners for a school project. However, the cupids that slip the humans their cards sometimes have a nasty sense of humor. And, no, you’re not allowed to trade.

3) YC is an angel and MC is a demon. However, YC is mischievous, manipulative, and happily causes harm instead of doing good whereas MC is kind-hearted, well-meaning, and merciful. YC approaches MC one day, thinking the demon to be a like-minded individual, however, YC is forced to reconsider their own wrong-doings when they begin to develop a soft spot for MC.

4) YC is an empath with the ability to sense the emotions of others but has never told another soul about said ability. MC is a troubled youth who sinks further and further into a silent depression hidden behind a mask of laughter and smiles. YC realizes that MC is putting on a farce. YC decides to befriend MC in order to help figure out what’s going on.

Last edited:
might be interested in an original?~ :3 I mainly play dxf but will play dxf if wanted XD

Rules
They're boring but they have to be listed.
1. Please be literate. Nothing turns me off from an RP as fast as lackluster replies. One-liners are not welcome.
2. Stay away from stereotypes. If you want to write a tired character trope, don't be surprised if I'm not interested.
3. I don't do roleplays involving eating disorders, gaining/losing weight, etc.
4. If I tell you I'm not interested in a roleplay, do NOT try to change my mind. It's a disrespectful thing to do. I will extend the same respect to you.

5. Please do not bring real-world politics/religion into a roleplay. I'm not here to discuss these things.
I prefer to play as males in MxM, but I can do MxF. I'm also open to FxF.
I enjoy darker themed plots. For original, I prefer to brainstorm with my future partner.

• 1) MC is an introvert that enjoys books and cats more than people and parties, however, their call to adventure comes in the form of being magically sucked into one of their many romance novels. YC is the main love interest for that novel. (A knight in shining armor, a bad boy, a vampire, an international spy, an archaeologist, the big bad wolf, etc…)

The only problem is, MC has no idea how to be romanced, wants to go home, and kicks up a fuss at even the slightest hint of being flirted with. YC has to figure out how to drag MC through the story while being plagued by the feeling that their so-called ‘damsel in distress’ isn’t acting how they should be. And if MC dies in the book, they die in real life.

2) Soulmate AU wherein humans are divinely assigned soul mates via small cards, much like how a teacher might assign partners for a school project. However, the cupids that slip the humans their cards sometimes have a nasty sense of humor. And, no, you’re not allowed to trade.

3) YC is an angel and MC is a demon. However, YC is mischievous, manipulative, and happily causes harm instead of doing good whereas MC is kind-hearted, well-meaning, and merciful. YC approaches MC one day, thinking the demon to be a like-minded individual, however, YC is forced to reconsider their own wrong-doings when they begin to develop a soft spot for MC.

4) YC is an empath with the ability to sense the emotions of others but has never told another soul about said ability. MC is a troubled youth who sinks further and further into a silent depression hidden behind a mask of laughter and smiles. YC realizes that MC is putting on a farce. YC decides to befriend MC in order to help figure out what’s going on.

I love the soul mate au idea. Want me to send you a pm?

i have a my hero academia idea if you're still looking

Last edited:
I'm pretty interested in the idea of the first one. If you're still looking, should I PM you samples of my writing?

Are you still looking for a partner for a Killing Stalking rp? I'm totally craving one atm and it's hard to find fans of it on here, lol

I would KILL to write my OC with Yoonbum! Please tell me you have Discord?!?
Hey, I noticed you commented on my profile. Since my account is so new, I can't reply on my profile nor PM. My Discord is Lord_Nightdew#4722 if you want to get ahold of me on there.

Hey, I noticed you commented on my profile. Since my account is so new, I can't reply on my profile nor PM. My Discord is Lord_Nightdew#4722 if you want to get ahold of me on there.

Sorry about that, my bad. Yes I do indeed! Thank you SO much! I have sent you a friend request!~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back