• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Kelli

Full Time Student
Hi! So I've been craving a few role plays lately and I would love to find someone to rp with me. My name is Kelli and I am a college student/ part-time member representative at a gym! and part time author. I love creativity and writing.

First the rules -- NOTE they look like more than they are, they really are just the basics, please don't panic...I SAID DON'T PANIC:

• Be active- I have a life too but once a day I hope is manageable if you can't do that but are really interested just let me know how often you can and we'll work with that
  • I prefer to double although my main characters are normally female, I can play a guy, not well, but I can play them. Again, will double, can make it even, just my guys tend to have a certain way about them that some don't prefer and if that's you that's okay just tell me!
  • I also cam kinda looking for a dominant guy
  • No God modding, I write in third person as well.
  • I prefer to rp here by pm or by email, I don't have skype, and I don't like to rp by thread as I forget I have them.
  • I'm okay with OOC chat :) if fact I prefer communication, I love to talk about the rp or just about life I'm a generally friendly person, and communication is key for a good role play
  • Don't just ditch, if you don't like it fine but let me know that you aren't going to reply. I won't bug you unless you leave me hanging for like a week I'll send you a message
  • Lastly, proper grammar, just no text talk and stuff like that I normally write a paragraph to 4 or 5 depending on how much I'm being given by the other person to work with and if I am on mobile which sometimes I am. I like detail.
So thank you for reading those, and if you are still here great!
Bad boy x Good Girl (or the other way around)
Slice of life big family (no incest there will be outside love interests)
Kidnapper x kidnapped -- see unconventional family model below
Abusive/toxic relationships
Arranged marriage
Zombie Apocalypse

Those are all I can think of but feel free to pm me with your ideas!
These are kind of works in progress and always open to suggestion or help
Here are my current Plot Lines -- Always always open to suggestion, addition/subtraction or general pitching of something different!

So like a father that had his kids taken from him in an accident so he abducted a woman who’s now his wife and has been brainwashed and then they abducted a girl who’s been there for a while and a fresh boy. This one I realllllllllly want!!!!
"These things, they poke and prod at us all day. They wait, and analyze, they watch to see who will fight back, who will snap under the pressure. So they can crush it, kill it, and display the bodies as a sign of strength. They display it in hopes that any ideas of rebellion will die along with those who are innocent. And for so long...so, so long, it has worked. We sit here comfortable, well comfortable enough, working ourselves to death in jobs that we hate, that we weren't designed to do. It's ridiculous and inhumane. And I'm sick of it." she almost yelled at her friend. If she was heard or if her own lover in the next room turned her in she could be hung, beaten, or worse. But at this point she didn't care, for too long has the human race lived in fear.
"That's life, this is life now Sam. You can't change it, they're machines, and you're unarmed and illequip. Not to mention if anyone hears you, or you get called into questioning you could be killed or worse and you know that. This is life now and-"
"If this is life then there is no point any more Elizabeth!" she whispers yelled at her, "This isn't life, Liz, you know that. And the people out there they are just scared. They need someone, the people need someone to believe in, to rally to. And you and I...we could be the spark that burns this whole world to the ground." she said standing up traveling over to her barred bedroom windows. "And from the ashes...we'll rise."
So that was what was stuck in my head it's open to edits but I would LOVE to rp this with someone and build it a homeworld. IF you're interested please DM, even if you have any other ideas and are looking for a partner DM me as well I'm open to pretty much anything!
In the distant future, there are two types of people, ones with abilities and ones without. Those with abilities are locked away in facilities capable of holding them, they are microchipped in order to control their powers and promptly deliver a shock if they do not comply with the strict routine of the facility. On top of everything, those with abilities are subjected to cruel experiments in order to test their capacity for stress, and the extent of their powers. In addition to the experiments being tested on a biweekly or daily basis, they are matched with those of opposite ability (i.e. fire with ice) in order to reproduce so that the children can be studied.
So this plot is more of an arranged Marriage plot. Set in the 1950's two crime bosses in a small town are at war, and they can't seem to settle it. They cross each other's lines in the sand and then bloodshed and retaliation spins out of control. Enough, is enough, since both of them have children they figure the only way that they might settle this is to merge their mobs into one ruled collaboratively by them then their children. They set them up to marry at once in hopes that the violence and bloodshed will end. - problem? They're both so strong willed...who will win out?
This plot has more to do with debt and debt payment than the actual organization. So the scene would be sometime in the near past, between 50's-90's preferably, Muse A [who could be a woman or a man depending on our preferences] is the daughter/son of a wealthy mob boss, being his oldest it is required they get married and take over the family business as their father begins to age. The problem is their people skills leave something to desire, they were raised rough and tough so intimate connections are not their strong suit. Not to mention those in the town know who they're related too and lets be honest no one wants to get mixed up in that crowd. Except those who are already caught smack in the middle. Muse B [who could be a woman or a man depending on our preferences] is the daughter/son of a poor gambling man. Spending all the money he didn't have on alcohol, drugs, and bets he get's in trouble with the local mob for an inability to pay. Now even though he might be a bum, his son/daughter is as straight edged as they come, and easy on the eyes. In order to pay off his debts he trades their hand in marriage to the mob boss and if Muse A accepts his debts will be wiped clean. The problem is A and B couldn't be more opposite, so who will bend to the other's will or will they be incompatible.
This plot is just something I had in mind it's kind of detailed but is always open to discussion/suggestion as far as characters and set up goes. I'm super flexible most times, and as you'll remember I prefer to play the female part, here I could play either Muse A or B doesn't matter however they will be female. We can open up options to double should you want to by using other members in the mob, Muse A's younger brother/sister etc

I typically only to OCS
Divergent

The Handmaid's Tale

The Walking Dead/ Z-Nation

- I'm looking for someone to play a neegan like character

Harry Potter

- Draco x Ginny
- I would love to do like - a draco malfoy family special
- I can do golden trio or post hogwarts battle - I'm okay with altering cannon to fit what we want

Could be persuaded to do Percy Jackson, maze runner or the 100 with the right plot/person!

I would love to do any arranged marriage type plot as well or Handmaid's tale esque plot!​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back