• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy New Aeternum: Chapter 1 — The Anomaly [Closed]

Elenion Aura

One Thousand Club
NEW AETERNUM
CHAPTER 1: THE ANOMALY
Lord Judgment
"The situation is quickly becoming untenable. Lord Tower claims all is in hand, and many at Court believe him. After all, he has kept a watchful eye over the Wasteland for years.

However, the risks are too great. You are to go to Bastion and uncover the truth of the matter, whatever it may be."
  • 「 SCENE 」
    BASTION
    Capital of The Watch, the only district in New Aeternum to share a border with the Wasteland.

Bastion is the home, and seat of power—of The Tower—one of the Aspects of Aeternum.

The Lord of The Blasted Throne is a cunning man. His hold over his realm is strong. It has to be. The Chaos of the Wastelands are kept at bay by the shrewd, strategic defenses of Lord Tower.

Or at least, they were.

THE BLASTED THRONE
    Lord Judgment began receiving reports of recent anomalous events occurring in the Magic Wastes to the west. The last word on the troubling developments was one week ago, today, on July 24th, 2022.

Lord Judgment suspects a conspiracy to cover up whatever trouble is brewing in the west... Any and all attempts to broach the topic via traditional channels have been met with resistance. A subtler approach is needed to uncover the truth.

THE ARBITERS
    You are Lord Judgment's Arbiters. You are seekers of the Truth.

Your mission is simple: infiltrate Lord Tower's domain and unravel the threads of this conspiracy... Discover what grim forces are at work beyond Bastion's walls, before it is too late.

「 SCENE 」
「 SETUP 」
OST 1 — MAIN THEME

Last edited:

CS Thread up! Lore page to come

EDIT: Plus OOC in case anyone has questions, though as a reminder the main OOC will be housed on discord (link to follow once it is set up)
Fantasy - New Aeternum: Chapter 1 — The Anomaly [OOC]

Last edited:
200w.gif

This idea has my interest. I currently have a question or two, but I'll see if I can answer them by reading everything available and, if not, ask them in your OOC.

This idea has my interest. I currently have a question or two, but I'll see if I can answer them by reading everything available and, if not, ask them in your OOC.
Sounds like a plan! Feel free to ask them in OOC anyway as others might have similar questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back