• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Nevermore (OOC)

Would anyone prefer to have a Discord server for the rp?

• Heck yea!

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Nope.

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Yea, that's totally fine! I just wanted to make sure everyone was aware that the rp had begun since I know the notification system sorta doesn't work for me.

It is a notoriously nit-picky notification system lol. I usually don’t have any issues with it, but it does act up here and there.

It mostly works only when I get mentioned, or if I'm still logged in on my laptop. If I log out, I won't get anything telling me someone responded to my post. I've learned to mostly work around it.

Odd. I tend to stay logged in on my iphone, ipad, and laptop. I think I have less issues because of that.

Any chance we can keep OOC chatter out of the IC thread? >.<

And the ever-reliable notification system struck again.

I'll get cracking on my reply. It'll probably take me a couple of days. I've got an exhibition to prep for.

Oh shoot this started? Umm... I still wanna do it but give me a few days. I'm pretty slammed at the moment.

Oh shoot this started? Umm... I still wanna do it but give me a few days. I'm pretty slammed at the moment.

Yea that's fine. I sorta extended my intended "deadline" because I doubt all the notifications sent. So you're good.

Sorry! I remember saying I'd post but college work happened, yay, my notifs completely tapped out since. I'll definitely post for Wednesday!

Hey! Got really sick over these past few days. Gonna extend the little deadline I had till Sunday, since I'm still not feeling that well.

Hey! Got really sick over these past few days. Gonna extend the little deadline I had till Sunday, since I'm still not feeling that well.
Sorry to hear you’re not feeling well. I hope you start to feel better sooner than later! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back