• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Nevermore (OOC)

Would anyone prefer to have a Discord server for the rp?

• Heck yea!

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Nope.

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Tiramiisu

A hunter is a hunter, even in a dream.
Nevermore
An Out Of Character chat for all the participants in the Nevermore rp!

Chat Rules
  1. Be nice. We're all here to sit back and roleplay, be chill about this!
  2. This is supposed to be a fun roleplay. If you're not having fun, then there's clearly something I'm doing wrong. Please don't hesitate to PM me and we'll try to figure things out!
  3. Remember to PM the other players if you would like to start a relationship with their character. I'm all good for romance plots so long as we keep it PG. Meaning, fade to black during spicy scenes, or skip over the scene and refer to it later. Y'all are a creative bunch. Don't wanna be in trouble with staff now, so no descriptive scenes and whatnot.
  4. Any toxicity from any players will immediately be kicked. I have a zero tolerance policy for these sort of things. It just kills the fun.
  5. If you have any ideas you would like to see in-game, then go ahead and send me a PM! (These ideas include nation building or side quests/bounties. Or anything else you'd like)
  6. If you have any questions, you could type it in the OOC or in my inbox, which is open to at any time! I'm a very approachable person and wouldn't mind answering anything that confuses you.

If you did plan on joining. Would you mind filling out this quick google survey? I'm interested in seeing what everyone's characters were going to be. Keep in mind, your opinions may change once I post more of the lore about the locations of the world. That's fine! It just gives me an idea to see what characters you guys are going to build.

Hunter Class Survey

Last edited:
Which age is the best to start with?
You could have a character as young as 15 join the hunters. Or you could have one in their mid-20s to 30s. Honestly, I left the age decision up to the players. There really is no right or wrong answer with this.

Now that I think of it, I should have added age as a question... oh well. I'll just leave it.

I'll probably go 30s since it would make most sense for the backstory I have in mind. (Though that might change based on lore)

Quick question: Do y'all prefer to start with one special ability then have your hunter learn new ones the longer they're being taught. Or would you prefer to have more than one ability right off the bat?

I just posted the rest of the major villages/cities into the lore section. That should wrap up all the places you could choose your character to be from, which means I can now start accepting character sheets! :grinningteeth:

I've set a basic rundown on what should be included in your sheet. It's pretty generalized since I'd like you to create your sheets however you would prefer. In the meantime, I'll keep adding any details to the lore, like major building, inventions, etc. Please feel free to add anything onto there yourselves! If you have an idea for buildings/caves or if your hunter's family owns a certain business, let me know and you could add that into the world.

I was wrong to choose Grimetown. I was looking for a sunny location with agricultural attributes but it seems that this port has non of that. Morningtide is sunny but looks dry. Where can I find olive orchards?

Tiramiisu Tiramiisu A quick question regarding skills. If we learn more throughout the RP, should we have them approved by you first? As to prevent anything overpowered getting in unchecked.

Tiramiisu Tiramiisu A quick question regarding skills. If we learn more throughout the RP, should we have them approved by you first? As to prevent anything overpowered getting in unchecked.
Telling me beforehand would be fine. It's sorta why I got the OOC up. If you already have a list of abilities you wanted for your character you could send them to me and I can approve all. Then you could sorta unlock them throughout the rp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back