• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Nevermore (Hunters Wanted! --- A Steampunk-Fantasy RP)

Tiramiisu

A hunter is a hunter, even in a dream.
f671378851b35f390f10ec5847aca01c.jpg

Calling All Able-Bodied Men and Women of Everelden! The vampire menace has yet to be vanquished! If you are of decent skill, please report to Hunter's Vigil located in our glorious capital, Nevermore!
Everelden.jpg
Humans, for the longest time, had been in a constant battle with the vampire kind. After a long and bloody war, the humans were left broken and defeated while the vampires began making moves into human territory, enslaving their kind and altering the terrain to how they saw fit. They created beasts, each one more gruesome and grotesque the more the vampires began experimenting. These monsters were used to keep the humans in line, to break their will and make sure they would never end up revolting against them.

Two-hundred years would pass before the humans would begin a revolution. It was humankind versus the vampire menace and this time the humans were able to push the vampires back and repopulate most of their land. The first hunter, Aleksandar, created a way to begin killing off the monsters and founded Hunter's Vigil, built within the human capital of Nevermore. Three-hundred years have gone by and the humans have regained control of most of their territory. The vampires are still determined to reclaim their once prosperous empire. They continue to create monsters which now roam the land, causing havoc and leaving small, desperate villages in wrecks. The Hunter's Vigil is always recruiting more people who are up for the challenge to protect their kind and are aware of the risks it takes to become a hunter.

Some Info
  • Nevermore is the main focus/starting point for the players
  • The other landmarks in Everelden all play a major role in the plot
  • Characters you make could be from any city within Everelden, or if that doesn't suit your aesthetic, why not request your nation be a part of the world?
  • Keep in mind, most of the theme from the game is taken from steampunk. So if you would like to make a steampunk country with some hints of Asian culture, that's fine! If it fits with within the world I'll take it, within reason of course.
  • There will be major events as well as smaller "side-quests" for hunters to partake in
  • There are four major classes your hunter could sign up for. The three basic classes will be used. Ex: Fighter, Rogue, Mage. As well as one custom class I made specifically for this rp called Deserters (More on that later)
  • Each class will be overseen by an instructor since your characters are still newbies at hunting. I will play all four instructors to keep direct everyone to level their characters throughout the rp
  • The story may have some dark themes (Such as blood and gore and whatnot. You're fighting bloodsucking monsters. There's gonna be blood) depending on some of the questlines I come up with. Be advised that if you don't like reading about gore, then this rp isn't for you.
  • All RPnation rules still apply.
  • If you would like to have a relationship with the other hunters, please check with them first. Either through the OOC or through PMs. If they say no, that means no, end of discussion. I will not tolerate any form of harassment of other players and it will automatically result in you being booted from the rp.
  • I'm not too picky about how much players write (Exception: No one-liners. Please and thank you.) As long as you write long enough for the next hunter to respond to the thread, I'm cool with that.
  • I write pretty long posts, but I don't expect the same from y'all so don't worry.
  • If you would like to drop the rp, don't hesitate to inform me! I'll gladly give your hunter an honorable death. If you would like to return, you could just make a new hunter
  • That being said, I am always accepting new hunters. Since sometimes the groups would be separated by their classes, it means I can have more people join in
  • Most importantly. HAVE FUN! As basic as that sounds I mean it! I know some of y'all aren't here to make friends, but I love talking to new people, getting to know my players helps me enjoy the plot more and make the interactions more enjoyable. Both in and out of the game.

Quick Note: Please don't post your character sheets yet! I would need to make a few preparations before that starts up. But by all means, I encourage you to start thinking what your hunter would be like! That may change once I post a bit more of the lore. Though, it wouldn't hurt to have an idea!

Last edited:
So, a small question; am I the only one who doesn't see anything when opening the 'Land of Everelden' spoiler?

So, a small question; am I the only one who doesn't see anything when opening the 'Land of Everelden' spoiler?
Yea, something happened with most of my images after the site crashed on me. I'm working to fix all the broken links in my post. Thanks for letting me know!

Yea, something happened with most of my images after the site crashed on me. I'm working to fix all the broken links in my post. Thanks for letting me know!
No problem, happy to help. After all, setbacks happen. Just fix 'em and don't you dare go hollow over it~

I got the OOC up here as well as some characters that will be taking a major role in-game. There's also a quick survey I'm interested in seeing the results for. It's not mandatory, though, but highly recommended. Have look!

Fantasy - Nevermore (OOC)

Hey I get that this is rp is probably in more than full swing atm, but if your ever in need of another player, HMU because I’m in LOVE with this concept

Users who are viewing this thread

Back