• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern never more

Really? That's great, there were so many people I had to ask to make sure.

Can't wait to see/start the roleplay. ^.^

Really? That's great, there were so many people I had to ask to make sure.

Can't wait to see/start the roleplay. ^.^

dw, the number of interested users won't necessarily reflect the number of accepted characters ! besides that i love big groups <3

here's the curse if anyone was wondering ;)

Guk thalatho thala yio gukguk

wol thala guk gre.

thala guk thalayio.

woltho guk nilguk.

thala yiojo guk fle nu ehtho zigukcralo.

Zi' Woljo Gukguk Eh.

yio glothala

unseelie lore for reference~

[SIZE=11pt]unseelies[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]king and queen - sean teale and shanina shaik[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]if you thought maleficent was an evil fae, you’re unprepared for the unseelies. generally thought of as ruthless, this is a species you wouldn’t want to meet at the end of a dark alley. they came to be at the same time as their counterparts. the same magic that brought the seelies to life produced the unseelies. when the spell was laid upon the people of the land, those with dark hearts became darker, and those with light hearts became lighter.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]the dark hearted beings slowly gained their power and began what would go down in history as the fastest trip into evil. they had the same abilities as their counterparts, but found themselves using them for evil rather than for good. they were conquerors. villains. they had a bad habit of doing bad things.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]this lead to the human hunters attempting a genocide of the species. the war raged from the year 500 until 1700. it was bloody. it was violent. lives were lost on all sides of the field. there was no discrimination over which species was killed along the way.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]and that’s when the curse came along, thanks to the help of a witch who would lose her life for what she did. it took them another 200 years after the witch bled to death to fully prepare for their revenge. it would come in the form of a powerful spell that would render all supernatural beings under their control. they planned to eliminate the human population and take control of the world. the summer solstice of the year 1717 was the day in which it would happen.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]the courts had long since been established and readied for such an occurrence, but the unseelies were prepared for this situation, and had a backup plan. human blood spilled upon the tomb would reawaken their spirits, and so they lay in wait for the next 300 years. until it finally came to pass. the human was just collateral.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]it was their time.[/SIZE]

court info that will help with any character creation you may be working on

[SIZE=11pt]courts[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]the courts were created in the year 700, in an attempt to help end the unseelie war. the five species with the largest populations banded together in an attempt to bring a sort of peace. it worked for all species but the unseelies.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]they live by the code “we hunt those who hunt us.” this code is sacred, and prevents them from entering an unneeded war. they are only permitted to kill those beings - human, vampire, witch, etc. - that have given reason for it.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]the humans are often referred to as hunters, but they are more or less just called that as a reference to their history. the witches tend to be the leaders of the courts, due to their powers. vampires were reluctant members for some time due to their last king, but have since changed their tone. the werewolves are very much thrilled to be a part of the courts, and treat it with a great honor. the seelies have been the most benevolent of members for ages, but still hold some bitterness towards the humans.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]if a human is turned to a wolf or vampire while on the court, they will be removed from the human court. as a sign of good gesture they are often offered a way to continue to help, but don’t always end up on the court of the species they become.[/SIZE]

this is probably going up tonight despite my initial thoughts of waiting for hosted projects !!! if i get something coded and get all the info finished it'll be live tonight < 3

i lied, i procrastinated working on the info so it'll have to wait until tomorrow. but i will try very hard to get it up tomorrow. i just have to do the town, the weapons, and the character sheets !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back