• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Neurosis - An American Yandere Story (Closed)

SapphireSkylines

He is beautiful, he's perfect, and he's everything I want. I love him more than anyone could, he's always in my thoughts, I dream about him! He needs to be mine.... who is that bitch over there? Why is she talking to him? She can't have him, she must not have him, I will do whatever I can to protect him from her.
He will be mine... he doesn't have a choice.

Hey guys! I'm currently recruiting for my RP Neurosis. For this RP I'm basically taking the anime trope of a yandere and throwing it into an American high school setting. I think of it as if Yandere Simulator and a teen high school movie had a scary baby lol. There will be some horror and survival elements as well as regular slice of life high school RP. This RP will be in a Discord channel and I'm wanting to recruit about 8-10 players for this.

The story will take place in a small Midwest town called Langdale. Characters may die in the story, so players can create as many characters as they want as long as they're able to post for them at least once a week. I'm looking for someone to play the yandere, someone to play the senpai and people to play around the school. Maybe they're a rival who has a crush on the senpai or maybe they're just a regular student just trying to get their education. I'm open to customization of all characters. If someone wants to create a male yandere or a female senpai, I'm totally cool with that. If I missed anything or if anyone has any questions, send me a reply. If you're interested in joining message me here and I'll give you the link. Thanks for reading!

We are unfortunately closed. I'll update this thread if we get an opening. Thank you!

Last edited:
Bumping this with an update! We are currently looking for three more players to play rivals or students. If the other links don't work here is a fresh link to the Discord here. If you have any questions about the roleplay, send me a PM on RPN. Thanks!

Consider me interested. Shame I can't play a Yandere though, lol. Perhaps I can play an intellectual rival or somethin' :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back