• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Nephilim

Scripted Away

Factory for twisted tales and mysterious matters
Hello hello and good [time of the day]^^

So I've had this epic plot idea that I would love to rp, but before that, let me clear a few things:
  • I'm looking for someone who can write several paragraphs, something around 3 to 6 depending on the situation.
  • Proper grammar and punctuation. Please. I can not stress this enough. I lose interest really quickly if I have to dig through a mess of words without rhyme or reason.
  • Hey I love to plot and just chat OOC, so if you like that too great!
  • Character sheets- yes please, and I prefer realistic face claims.
  • I don't rp anywhere else than on this website, through thread or pm. I really don't like discord and whatnot, so please don't expect me to rp there.
That's about it with the serious stuff! Now, let's get down to the fun part!

NephilimIt was no big announcement, nor a call or even a passing mention.
It was a whisper, a rumor, told with anxious, yet curious gazes and hushed voices.
Doctor Howard Norris, famous for his biomechanic works and prosthetics, was said to be inviting people to work for his company, Bio Tech.
And that's that.
Just a tiny ad, barely noticeable, without nothing but a time and place to visit for an interview, and the hint to bring luggage for a week.
When yc comes for an interview, he is surprised to find himself in a big apartment block, being told he would live there until he would be interviewed by Dr.Norris.
One after one, the other applicants just disappear after their interview...
They probably just went home though. Right?
Though it seems odd...
The Doctor's assistant (mc) is oddly closed up about everything that has to do with Bio Tech and the job advert.
Yc soon should find out what was going on:
As they enter the room for their interview after a few fairly odd days in the apartment block, they are told that the job would be to test a new feature from Bio Tech- biomechanic alterations.
For whatever reason, yc agrees and after hours of surgery wakes up in a hospital bed with just those alterations.
Their job?
Report absolutely everything going on inside them. As long as they keep doing their evening reports, they are allowed to spend the rest of the day however they want, and eat and live in the doctor's private resort for free.
However there are two simple rules to follow- never let anyone know about Bio Tech's alterations- and never, under no circumstances, enter the mansion of the doctor.
It all doesn't seem that bad though, and yc and the doctors assistant hit it off right away.
Too bad the she spends most of her time working in the mansion.
Too bad yc never was one to follow rules.
Never enter the mansion.

This could work for fxm or fxf, since the assistant (mc) will be female (though I can change that if you really want me to. I'm easy on that^^)

I'm also open for other ideas if you have some, but please keep the list up there in mind, okay?
PM me if you're interested! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back