• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Neow x LaFilleKitty

"I'm happy that you're having a great time." She felt relief that he was. She was hoping he wasn't getting bored with her or annoy since she stayed quiet through half of date. She stared at him when he checked the time "2 pm.. Umm.." She thought long and hard if she had any plans today. Suddenly, she smacked her forehead with hand mumble a little cruse to herself. "I totally forgot to help my mom with something!" She ran her hand through her hair feeling a bit gulity and upset with herself. "I had promise my mother last week I would help her move her things out her house today since Im off from work. It slipped my mind when I agreed on going on the blind date." She explained. She groan angrily at herself and felt bad that she had to leave.

She looked at Neow with gulity written all over her face. "I'm very sorry Neow, but I have to go. Um.. You don't mind exchanging numbers..?" Her voice gone soft at the last part feeling shy.

Neow Stopped with Roxi as she remembered she had to be somewhere, smiling at her.

"Naw it's fine, i can understand.... I'd love to swap numbers though!"

Well, this went really really well Neow thought as he exchanged

A little awkward at first, but he got to know Roxi here pretty darn well and she seemed to get to know him pretty darn well too! She was very pretty, Nice figure, had a nice voice, and they at the very least they had at least one thing in common with art!

Held hands for a bit too with a nice walk through the park, and now He was exchanging numbers with her!

Clint definitely managed to score with this one, Neow would have to ask him how he got this all set up.... Either way, if Him and Roxi were lucky, this could be a good healthy relationship for a good long while for the both of them, or at the very least a quick, but fulfilling thrill ride maybe for the both of them in some way or another....

"S-so uhh, does this mean Second date?"

He said sheepishly, blushing a little bit as he rubbed the back of his neck after exchanging phone numbers.

Roxanna ears perked up due to excitement. She was happy when they exchanged numbers. Gave her hope to know they'll probably see eachother again. Everything had gone well, no slips up or out bursts. Well she hoped tbere wouldn't be an out burst time any time soon. Probably might scare him off, she thought. He was a pretty decent and interesting guy in her eyes. She definitely had a lot of things to tell Cassie once she got home. Maybe her mom too if she's in a good mood. She hoped for the next time they meet she'll be more opening and left awkward. She smile big and nodded her head. "Movies?" She suggested with a small shrug. "Well see you again." She smile and gave him a quick hug before running off.

Neow smiles and waves as Roxi goes off on her own way, She definitely left him with a bit of a blush after that hug... So soft and warm....

Anyways... A Movie sometime would definitely seem fun... it was kinda rare Neow ever got chances to go out to those.... he'd definitely text her alter tonight....

He felt really glad with how well today went....

(I'm uhh, not too sure where to go on from here, suggestions?)

(sounds good! I'll start that off when i get the chance to do so tommorrow, gonna be busy thursday and friday X_X )

A few days pass by from that pleasent Friday evening, ending up on a rainy Tuesday night.

Neow had been texting Roxi about a second date, and they both agreed to go out to something like a Movie together after they both got off work....

9pm, she should be getting off right about now, she said she worked the "early" shift today and should be getting off soon...

Neow stood outside the night club Roxi worked at, hearing the music blasting inside while he listened to the rain falling all around him, the burly bear man bouncer was making Neow slightly nervous...

I hope she gets off soon, this bouncer is giving me the evil eye and its raining... Why did I decide to walk here? I should have just cleaned out my car, I was nearly drenched just getting here...

Man I hope we can bolt it through the rain to the theater next block down... Why didn't I ever buy an umbrella? Grandma was right, I'm still unable to live on my own...

Wait, did either of us bother to see what movies there were showing? Aww shit, this means tickets are going to be more expensive too, damn it... Looks like we're going to have to wing it.... Can't believe I forgot to even ask... I just hope she doesn't like Horror movie Either...

Roxanne just got off her shift and quickly grabbed her things from one of the back rooms access only to employees. She didn't bother saying goodbye to anyone since it would cause up more time and make Neow wait longer for her in the rain. He had texted her earlier saying he was outside the club waiting. She been in a good mood ever since then. It was only a movie date, but she couldn't stop thinking about some possibilities. She just hoped what she wore was okay. She had on a black low vest jacket with a white button shirt with the sleeves folded up, black mini skirt, and plain black heel boots.

She barged through the club entrance and quickly open her umbrella. She felt relief for watching the news today for once. She notice with just one glance and was about to walk over to him till she notice the bouncer glare. She flicked his ear. "Boris stop staring at him like that. He's a friend.." She smile at the last part. She quickly walked over to him raising the umbrella over his head. She felt extremely bad for making him wait outside for him in the rain. "Sorry if you waited long! You're all wet.." She gazed at him seeing how much his clothes gotten wet. She bit her lower lip feeling guilty. "Well we better get going before we miss..." She stop herself realizing they never talked about deciding on what movie to see.

"H-heya!"

Neow calls out to Roxi as she exits the club, quickly bringing her umbrella over to him, he felt absolutely stupid, sitting out here in the rain without an umbrealla like a total moron having not payed attention to the weather... it was just fine he left but noooo suddenly an entire rain storm to get him almost sogging wet... just like back home, the weather there was always flipping god damn left and right... and worst part was right now is he didn't even own an umbrella!

God i hope she doesn't think im a total moron, just.. tell her you din't check the weather and it was fine when you went out, yeah that'll work! ... i hope...

Neow looked dumbly at Roxi, He wasn't shivering, but he was drenched pretty badly all over, His jacket, t-shirt, and jeans practically sogging wet as the fur between his body and his cloths kept him warm for now.

"I-it's uhh, not a problem at all! I wasn't waiting here for VERY long, h-hehe..."

he stuttered over his words, a hand on the back of his neck, still seeing the bouncer behind Roxi still eyeing him, the bear man knew that Neow was out here for at least 15 minutes just soaking up the rain like a mindless sponge.

"Yeah, lets, go ahead and get going!"

He tried to say enthusiastically, he honestly didn't want to keep making himself look like an idiot, and he wanted to get away from the bouncer, Boris...

As they got moving along and away from the night Club, Neow started to feel more at ease.

"So uhh, how are you doing this evening Roxi?"

He said sheepishly, trying to get a conversation going as they walked to the movies, tyring to avoid the fact he looked like a wet moron right now.

"By chance you uhh, don't like horror movies right? I c-can hardly stand them h-hah..."

Roxi had a rather interesting choice in clothing tonight he noticed as he spoke, the vest was a rather odd choice but he didn't question it, the white shirt, mini skirt, and boots must have been part of her Uniform at work or something, he certainly didn't mind that's for sure....

He began to feel a little guilty and even more dumb, as all Neow did was change into a Blue pull over hoodie with one of his many pairs of jeans and a regular old' tshirt underneath without even thinking... Really should have wore the red and black flannel, but considering the weather right now maaaaybe he'd be able to get away with pull over... at least, he hoped....

Roxanne stayed quiet during the walk. She promise herself to try and be open this time. Her eyes were glue down to the ground as her feey paddle in the small puddles. The rain was tempting to run and dance around in. It was always something she did when she was younger. Loves the rain, makes her feel cozy inside. Her ears twitch when he asked about her evening. She tried keeping the umbrella elevated over his head. "I'm evening was alright. Could of gone better, specially work... But totally not saying this isn't bad!" She gave a nervous laugh at the end. "Hope he didn't think I meant it wrong.." She thought. "Well what about you? And I don't like horror films that much since they upset me and scare me at the same time." She looked at him gazing at his clothes. She frown, "Hey.. You're sure you don't wanna head back home and change? You're going to get sick if you stay in that..." She was worry and felt as though it was her fault for coming out the club late.

"Hehe, I'm glad to hear that!"

Neow said enthusiastically, it always made HIM feel better as well whenever he just made somebody's day in general.

"My evening was pretty boring, i got called in at 7 this morning because someone forgot their password and they somehow managed to lock down the entire building's system and the other Cyber Sec. Guys were on vacation. But otherwise i haven't done much but wait for our date!"

He said with a smile as he walked with Roxy, noticing she was trying to keep the umbrella over both of them.

"Yeahh, I've never liked horror either, not even in video games, i really can't jump scares or getting frightened suddenly... I'll be fine, just need to get inside somewhere to drive off it is all i need to do!"

Admittedly Neow was cold as hell right now, but when he got inside he'd PROBABLY be just fine

"Hey uhh, would you like me to hold that for you?"

Neow said, motioning to Roxi's umbrella. It drove him a little bit crazy that he wasn't playing his part here just being a sogging wet moron, could at least be a gentleman instead at the very least...

"Aww man. I don't know if I'll be able to wake up at 7 in the morning for something like that. Not really a morning person." She smile a little happy to know he was looking forward for the date. She nodded her head agreeing with him about the horror film. She always saw them as a repeating pattern just with a different title. Never enjoy them and probably won't ever. She poked his shoulder wondering how damp his clothes were. "The movie theater might be cold inside. Sure you don't want too?" She asked. She just didn't feel comfortable with the thought of him getting sick. If he did she probably would have taken responsibility for it.

"Ah yeah. Thanks." She handed him the umbrella and crossed her arms as her shoulders hunched forward a bit. She was getting cold from the wind and regretted not taking a jacket with her. "So now that horror film is off the list, do you have a movie in mind we could both see?"

"I'm pretty sure! i'll be fine! I promise!"

Neow said, taking the umbella, starting to feel the chill of his soggy cloths on his body.

"t-trust me haha, i'm certainly not a morning person either, they only ever get me up that early when stuff like that happens haha...

I don't think we've even discussed what we wanted to watch...?"

He said the last part sheepishly. He rubbed with

"Was there anything You had in mind Roxi? Cause uhh, i don't really mind so long as it's not something painfully cheesy or horror h-hehe, MMmmmaybe something romantic?"

Neow realized he might be digging his own grave with the suggestion of a romance movie, whenever they showed anything primarily romance, it was always either really bad or immensely boring for somebody like himself...

Roxanne took his word it and decided to let it be for now. Just see how things turn out in the end. "Well that sucks. Being woken up to nonsense." She thought of herself being put in that situation. She would have just went back to sleep or throw a fit since she doesn't like to be woke up in the morning. She shook her head and thought for a while. She wasn't really into the romantic chick flick movies. Mostly anything that was comedy related or action, but just for this night she decided to take a chance. "Hmm sure we could see something romantic. Just hope its not cliché or over played too much."

They continue walking a bit. At the end of the street the movie theater could been seen with flashing lights and a large billboard with movie titles written on it. Roxanne was slowly growing excited inside. "Almost there, just a few steps without any obstacles stopping us." She thought. Well she thought too soon. A black suv drove by speeding up the street and drove over a large puddle of water on the side of the curve splashing Roxanne. She scream surprise as her whole right side was soaked in dirty street water. Some water had mange to get on her back and front. "Oh my fucking god..." She growl lowly trying to contain her anger. Her body shiver by the yucky feeling of the water.

(Apologies if i seem slow, i've got a lot of things to do and i just need more time!)

Oh thank god, she didn't seem to enjoy those chick flicks particularly that much either Neow Noticed.

"They always are though it seems like..." Neow mused as he made out what movie posters were being promoted at the moment from a distance.

Neow jumped back as a sudden splash of water was tossed onto him and Roxi. Startled at the speeding car, his own frustrated ignited when he hear Roxi mumer her own frustration.

Great, now they were both wet AND dirty he thought thanks to some asshole who's already sped off into the distance.

Neow Sighed Deeply as he did his best to calm himself down and to try and think of a way to get Roxi somewhere much dryer and warmer, as she didn't have fur like he did...

"Some peoples nerve these days...." He mumurs to himself as he hurriedly walks Roxi away from the street and to the theater.

"C-come on, lets just get inside..." He said painfully, frustration and anger trying to get to him.

Thankfully it was an indoor theater, so they didn't have to shiver outside as they decided on a movie... Hopefully deciding on something together would keep her distracted from the fact they were both all wet as Neow Closed the Umbrella coming in.

"So uhh, W-what sounds interesting to you?"

He asked Roxi, looking at the showings list above their heads....

He wished he could offer his sweatshirt right now but that was still wet thanks to a certain driver not a minute or two ago...

Hrm... Ninja Cyborg Flip outs looks damn fun... Wait... Wouldn't that just be Metal gear Rising?

I Don't think I can see anything related to romance... but then again i hardly watch TV nowadays or even see advertisements thanks to ad blockers... Maybe I'll just Resort to Cyborg ninjas or the latest Disney or dreamworks movie if Roxi can't decide either....

Roxanne was beyond furious. She couldn't believe she was soaking wet, worse then Neow now. She curl her hands into a fist murmuring a couple of cruses under her breath. She shook her arms trying to shake off the water from her skin. Times like this she wished she had fur like her mother. Would keep her a bit warm, but now she was shivering cold. "I really wanna strangle that drive right now.." She let out a deep sigh calming down a bit. She just hoped the theater didn't have the A/C on today. Roxanne sticked close to to Neow and quickly picked up her pace wanting to get inside quick. She rubbed the back of her neck feeling embarrass about her now awful appearance.

Roxanne was relief that the theater was just a bit warm. Her clothes probably would dry off faster. "Well umm.." She stared up at the list of the movies thinking. She had already seen the latest Disney and DreamWorks movies with her cousin and her kids last week. She had seen the trailers for the romantic movies that are currently showing. They didn't seem all that interesting to her and just seemed the same like usual. She raised her eyebrow at a title that didnt seem all that familar to her. "Ninja Cyborg Flip.. Such a weird name and sound geeky, but I am curious what's it about.." She thought. She ran her hand through her hair which also got wet. "I guess Ninja Cyborg.." She tugged her shirt which was starting to bother sticking to her skin uncomfortable.

Damn! Neow thought impressively with a surprised look at Roxi, Honestly the Title Ninja Cyborg Flipouts sounded insanely silly, but it honestly sounded a lot more fun then everything else that was showing tonight....

I really hope it's going to be what im predicting it's going to be...

"As you wish miss Roxi~" He says coyly and walks up to the teen working the Booth.

"Yes, two for uhh, Ninja Cyborg flip outs?"

The Teen suddenly spoke up, Saying it was definitely one of those awesome movies that EVERYONE had to see and was about this dude who had a really dark past and-

"Dude, spoilers, PLEASE." Neow urged the kid, which quickly shut him up, but not without a him suddenly blurting out "Enjoy the movie you two, don't forget to make out during the boring story parts! Get all nice and warm together after getting wet out there like that haha!"

Neow face-palmed, blushing a little bit as he hastily took the tickets and began to hastily make his way to the concession stands with Roxi, hoping she didn't hear that dummy telling them "to make sure to make out"

Damn it, it already sucks enough that both him and Roxi were Wet and Cold but that kid just HAD to rub it in... At least Neow didn't do this when he worked at a movie theater... but then again he only worked for a few days before getting dropped....

Neow breathed in deeply and sighed, smelling the sweet aroma of popcorn... while it was overpriced and probably unhealthy, but roo damn GOOD to pass up....

"I'm gonna get some popcorn, Do you want Anything Roxi?"

He asked her as he walked up to the cashier, trying to not look outwardly embarrassed from earlier... hopefully this gal behind the counter wouldn't comment on them being wet as well...

Last edited by a moderator:
Roxanne let out a soft giggle as her cheeks flushed a light red. She was amuse by the way he said her name and didn't expect it. She waited by a wall of posters of movies that were showing or coming soon. She tugged at her shirt more getting annoying itches from it. She watched Neow and the kid beind the booth talk, but can tell the kid was probably spoiling parts of the movie. Her face instantly turned red when the kid yell out about making out. She felt even more embarrass than she did before once he mange their wet appeaence. "God please kill me now..." She mumble. She looked down at her feet avoiding eye contact with anybody.

She sniffed the air as the sweet smell of popcorn filled her lungs. She didn't plan on buying anything since movie theater food is expensive and she ate at work, but something small wouldn't hurt. She beind follow Neow as they walked up to the food counter. "Umm small popcorn.." she answer. "Hey I can pay for the food since.. you paid for the tickets..." She rubbed the back of her neck knowing what she said sounded weird. Well it was right for guys to pay for a girl, but Roxanne always felt gulity for that. She didn't like when people spend a lot of money because of her sake.

"N-nawww, How about we get a Large so the both of us can share instead of paying for two separate bags?" Neow insisted as he took out his credit card again, but he didn't quite give it to the cashier just yet though, as he waited for a response form Roxi...

While it was very kind of her to offer to buy it for herself, usually not paying for something on Dates drove Neow a little nuts himself if he wasn't the one doing it, it honestly never felt very "gentleman" like for him... granted he was always on edge about his finances despite having a well paying job that meant he didn't have to worry about paying for small things... But it still drove him a little crazy....

But damn, hopefully getting one to share was a good idea...

Plus those free re-fills to take back for home were always good too... Wait... Would I even be able to do that since i walked all the way here...?

"Also u-uhh, what theater do the tickets say to go to for the Movie?" Neow asked timidly, attempting to keep a conversation going....

Roxanne nodded her head agreeing with him. "Y-yeah..." She mentally slapped herself for not thinking of that sooner. She pulled out her wallet from her purse that hang on her shoulder to the side. Luckily it didn't get wet from the accident. She took out her card and gave it to the cashier and took it back along side with a receipt. She felt relief that she could at least pay for something and don't have to feel gulity eating her up inside. She had remained quiet waiting patiently for the popcorn to be done which shouldn't take long. Her eyes scanned down at the two tickets that were still in his hands. She took his hand reading the tickets. "Theater four." She answer him smiling. "Here you go ma'ma. Enjoy." Spoken the cashier girl as she handed the large popcorn to Roxanne. Roxanne nodded at the girl thanking her and took the popcorn.

She looked at Neow smiling. "We better go find some good seats." Just with that, she took his hand leading the way towards theater four. Once they got there, the theater was pretty dark, but had a couple of lights still on. Roxanne quickly scanned over the seats to see who else was in there. "Not much people..." She thought. She moved her eye towards the middle of the row of chairs. She always prefer to seat there since it was the perfect view of the screen. "Um where do you want to sit?"

"Uhhmm, where ever's just fine..." Neow said as he peered throughout the Theater, feeling a little happy at her smiling at him... and then made a realization...

Oooh shit son!

This was one of those newer theaters with those really fancy "love seat" theaters... Well this changes a lot... A slight blush comes accrossed Neow's face in the dark as he thought....

No.... it might be too soon... but these seats are so perfect for cuddles... Is she even into that?

"Wow, uhh, I didn't think they had the fancy new seats here!"

Neow pointed out to Roxi as they headed towards one of the seats in the lower middle rows...

The functioned a lot like the usual theater seats you'd normally see, except they were cushioned like couches and were able to recline AND uplift the middle cup holder should two people sharing the seat want to do anything during the movie...

(I'm not kidding, these seats actually exist)

Definitely comfy though, i wonder how all of this is going to go down....

The movie would begin soon he knew, currently there were just previews though... Neow Couldn't help but notice Roxi kept picking at the wet part of her shirt... he couldnt tell if she had anything underneath it.... To keep her warm, of course, you damn perv... he thought to himself as he awkwardly tried to break the silence...

He himself was still pretty moist....

"So uhh, you said you liked action right? I-i just hope that kid didn't spoiler too much... He said this should be good though!! The title kinda reminds me of a certain uhh, videogame I once played..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Roxanne stared at the chairs and crused under her breath realizing the chairs were different compare to other theaters. "So that's what that kid meant.." She thought out loud. She took seat in one of the chairs, sitting on Neow right side. She lifted up the cup holder between them and placed the popcorn instead. Easier for them to share. She wonder if they'll cuddle at one point during the movie. She was still a bit cold and her shirt didn't completely dry up yet. She looked down smiling a little like an idiot hoping it would. Roxanne unbutton her vest taking it off since it was wetted the most than the shirt underneath. She unbutton her shirt bit, but not to low. She regretted not listening to her own conscious about wearing at least a tank underneath. She sigh heavily leaning into the comfy chair.

She looked at Neow when he spoke. "I hope its good even though the title doesn't sound that too thrilling." She grabbed a handful of popcorn, not a lot, and tossed one in to her mouth. She couldn't resist the smell and always had a bad habit of eating the food before the movie start. "Oh what game was that?" She asked curious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back