• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Neow x LaFilleKitty

Neow didn't speak for a little bit as he bottled everything up as best he could and to calm down...

Why am I always such a fucking crybaby when it comes to shit like this? Why can't I just fucking let shit go or at least take control of... He thought rather maliciously, breathing deeply in and out for a few momments until Roxi said he could take his anger out on her.

He looked up from his hands and raised a confused eyebrow at her.

"Take my... What?

No!

Why the hell would I do something like that peice of shit that just walked out?!"

He said with a bit of unintentional harshness as he sighed deeply and listened.

"Its not ABOUT your relationship with him Roxi... Its about him being a part of what happened this morning at my work place!"

He said with a bit of a grit in his teeth, but he wasn't yelling as he sat down next to Roxi after she pulled him down.

"People change Roxi... Its... Its basically a rule of this universe we all exsist in... You said you didn't see his stupid face since high school right?" He questioned her, a sharp look in his frustrated and slightly red eyes from holding back tears...

"People like him, like he is now. You should never trust them. Always harassing and bullying others, and then they eventually do something so bad, or take a part of something, and then they REALLY hurt a lot of people..." He looked away from her, his grey tail curling around his feet, ears folding back a little bit on his head, a solemn look on his face and muzzle as the anger subsided now.

"They even get people killed, or kill them themselves."

He sighed deeply, waiting for a momment of silence to pass.

"I'm... Im the one who should be sorry here.... But I know that smug peice of shit IS guilty, always fucking loitering and picking fights with staff so much that I'd have to send physical security down to kick him out multiple times a week, bullying and harassing our secretaries and customers... Looking for everything he could... I saw it on the damn cameras multiple times..."

"Knew I shoulda had him fucking arrested that one day..." Neow muttered as he let his head sink lower towards his knees, sighing in deep frustration...

"What frustrates me to no end in this life is people not getting what they deserve, or not owning up to their mistakes or what they've done..."

He added lastly, taking off his glasses rubbing his eyes and his temple to try and make the headache go away.

Roxanne had flinched a bit when Neow responded back to her comment, lashing his anger out on her. Roxanne was so use to it she had expected every person she knew to do it to her. She remained silent once again listening to Neow speak. She fiddle with her tail trying to find comfort in the situation and kept her eyes averted down at her lap. She listen to his words closely and couldn't help think during the entire time he spoke that Ace has always been that way, mischievous and reckless. Roxanne wasn't sure if she should say this, it may sound like she was defending him despite the hate she felt that fox, and make things complicated between the two.

Roxanne could feel the anger and regret in his voice. He really cared for the place he worked at and really wanted justice for the situation. She couldn't believe Ace could have been the reason for it all, but a part of her wanted too. She completely agreed with Neow about people such as Ace shouldn't be trusted and stray away from. There were countless times the fox gotten poor Roxanne into and a few times almost getting hurt. Ace had hurt Roxanne in many ways, but still forgiven him back then like a lost teen. Now she was grown and knew what was right and wrong. She knew who to kick out of her life. Roxanne cleared her throat feeling it becoming dry and looked up staring at the front door. "He... Always been like that. Always doing dangerous things, but got the easy way out of things in the end. Harassing, bullying people, Ace has always like that... I do believe people change, but clearly to me nothing has change about him." she stated softly. Roxanne hesitated for a moment to continue talking. "But there isn't evidence that he done it. It wouldn't make sense for him to come see me after few years later just after committing a crime. It doesn't make sense and I know Ace thinks the same.." She frown hating herself for defending the fox. She really hated the man, but she never bother to judge people due to their actions or past unless she was given proof of who they really were. "There's no evidence..."

Neow didn't really respond as he kept taking deep breaths to calm himself... "Well.... Clearly... You need to stay the hell away from him... At... At the very least..." He struggled to say... But if this asshole was planning on continuing visiting her, that was an extremely bad sign... Especially with the way he was fucking acting.... The wolf thought to himself... Its always fucking pieces of shit like him that always took away EVERYTHING from you... Never playing fair and then laughing at you after the wretched fucking things they do.... He thought childishly....

Neow took another deep sigh and tried to collect himself...

"He's still a suspect, and he's got a lot to answer for... But if he's says he's going to keep invading your own home like that, I wouldn't say he's just trying to get a band back together... I know people like him will almost ALWAYS hurt and manipulate people...." He looked up at Roxi with a sad and concerned look in his eyes... "L-look, Roxi I know we kind of barely know eachother but... I never want anyone to get hurt... Especially those... Close to me, you know? That guy honestly seems like nothing but bad, and its just... Well... I'm concerned I guess... I know you can take care of yourself but..." The wolf embarrassingly struggled to find the right words, unsure if what to say... But he hoped he was making it clear that she should stay away from Ace for her own safety.... (Bit of a short one, but if you have no ideas, I do have something in mind Neow and Roxi could do.)

(Sorry for slow responeses, lots and lots of work xnx)

Neow sighed deeply, feeling pretty awful now that the anger's more or less subsided...

"I-im sorry I shouldn't tell you what to do... I guess people like that just really piss me off..."

He sat still for a bit looking down at his hands and paws, rubbing his eyes a little before taking one last deep breath and standing up.

"I should probably finish cleaning those dishes, kinda had to drop them when that creep came in you know?" He rubbed the back of his head nervously and tried to force a smile despite still feeling rather agitated...

"You said you had some errands to do today right? I could help you out if you want, or maybe we could go and do something like maybe take a walk afterwards? What do you think?" He said as he went down the hall to keep cleaning.

Roxanne remained quiet listening to him more. She could tell his anger was going down and now was just growing concern for her sake. A small frown aplear on her lips as he told her she should stayaway from Ace. Maybe she should, but Roxanne surprisingly objected that inside. She began to think what if Neow was right, what if Ace was just doing more than gathering up a band? She hadn't even took the consideration of joining it again seriously and little part of her actually wanted too. She wanted to see Ace one more time just to see if something about him is a bit off. The talk just made think cautiously about things. She looked back at him noticing the sad look in his eyes. She wasn't expecting him to explain himself nor hear something interesting new.

Roxanne manage to place on a smile despite feeling a bit uncomfortable and patted his shoulder as she shook her head. "It's alright. You have the right ot get upset, I suppose." She told him. "I won't bother to meet Ace again if that makes you feel any better, hm. Hopefully he doesn't come back here." She let out a heavy sigh knowing her words were lies. Roxanne did take in consideration of just meeting the pesky fox one more time, only. She knew telling Neow that would just make him upset more. She too stayed silent staring down at her small hands before the silence was broken. Roxanne stood up to her feet as her tail had curl around her waist and gentlely petted it. Her eyes gaze down at her attire remembering she was only in a tank and shorts, she immediately felt embarrass. "Oh yeah thanks about that. Umm I should change out of these clothes... Not really appropriate for guest... I'm gonna take a bath first." She walked off to her room, but paused in her footsteps hearing his suggestions. Brown skinned neko had thought about it for a quick moment. "A walk sounds nice. I might need help with some errands so you can stick around if you want." She answer.

Roxanne enter in her room only to grab her towel and then walked out heading towards the bathroom. She singed softly to herself but stop remembering a question had came to mind she wanted to ask earlier. She walked to the kitchen, towel still in hand. "Umm Neow.. So do you consider me someone close to you?" She asked shyly. Her cheeks flushed red and a small smile appear on her lips, but she never looked away from him.

(Sorry again for late responses im horrible i know, been catching up on sleep recently and drawing a crap ton instead of Rping or writing)

Neow didn't say anything for a little bit as he listened to Roxanne though...

While she said she'd try not to see him again, which did comfort him a little, He knew saying that Ace probably wouldn't come back was a blatant lie, but it didn't bother him too much... you can't really stop other people from making their own decisions unless it was life threatening... But the grey wolf knew this girl could take care of herself, whatever happens will probably happen, but Neow wouldn't be afraid to step in to help her he knew...

"No problem." he said in response to her thanks.

"I wouldn't mind helping out, it's not like I got anything else to do today you know..." he called with a bit of a sarcastic tone as he washed the dishes, scrubbing off the bits of food that wouldn't get caught by the dishwasher, placing the clean dishes on a racks to either dry or to be washed again later on.

He turned when she walked into the kitchen at the sound of her voice again...

His eyes quickly glanced her up and down for a brief momment before staring into her yellow eyes for a momment...

"Well..." He sighed a bit, honestly he was a little caught off guard by her question as he quickly dried his now cold hands.

"Of course I do!" He said with a bit of a smile, but underneath it was obvious he struggled a bit to find the right words...

"Well... Well uh... we are kind of in a romantic relationship I guess? or at least still trying for one right? I know there's still a lot to do for us to get to better know each-other but, i still definitely consider you a friend... and to me friends are always close..." He said with a bit of a shy smile, looking away from the Neko and rubbing the back of his head...

(( No its okay. I'm pretty much the horrible person here xD Sorry for the late post, got caught up with school and a couple productions that I'm involved in at school. Been feeling stressed out because of it, but hopefully everything should get less tense by this weekend. ^^ ))

Her tail slowly swayed around behind her as she stared at him waiting for an answer. She never left her eyes off of him, despite her red cheeks and shy mood. Roxanne was curious to know, even if it obvious wjat the answer would be, she wanted to hear his thoughts. Her eyes twinkle in relief, mostly happiness, as she heard his answer. Her ears perked up a bit as she listen carefully to him. A soft, warm smile, made its way on her lips still staring at the wolf. Roxanne was pretty sure they were in a romantic relationship. She was positive that she wanted to deepen their relationship to the next level, but that would take time of course. Maybe extra more time, considering Ace had came back in the picture and knew well the slimy fox would try to make a couple of moves on her. She walked up to Neow, standing in front of him. She reached a hand out to scratch behind his ear in a gentle manner. She couldn't, but giggle. "I'm glad to here that.." She said softly.

She withdrawl her hand and smile at him before turning around, walking away. "Well I better hurry and take a quick shower. Have a lot things to do before this afternoon." She enter the hallway once again heading towards the bathroom and walked in reminiscing back to what Neow said. It made her feel a bit special, not completely, but a bit. She shook her head snapping out of her lovelt thoughts. "Focus Roxi! Have errands to run." She told herself. She took off her pjs, tossing them in the hamper, and got in the tub taking a quick hot shower.

(( Sorry if its a bit short. ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back