Advice/Help Neon Valkyrie: Wholistic Consultant

Neon Valkyrie

She Who Is Called I Am
dont-panic[1].jpg

Now that that's out of the way, Hi, hello, welcome, what's up? How's it going? Need some help? I can help! Probably, I can probably help! I hope! I probably hope I ca-wait, nono, I mean I hope I can probably help! Qualifications you say? Uh, Well, I would certainly say willingness ... yes, willingnes-Enthusiasm! Definitely enthusiasm ... uh, boredom! I can totally and completely vouch for having very little else to do while waiting for the RPs I frequent to get rolling. So yeah, clearly, obviously, definitely more than qualified, lay it on me, what's your problem?

*Standard hourly fee applies. Bill may be paid in esoteric puns. (IE- They say that Derek Jeter is outstanding in his field.)

Last edited:
Hello Neon Valkyrie, first time caller here. I'm having a problem dealing with Mary Sues. I don't know if I should give up on the players or try to provide constructive criticism.

Hello Neon Valkyrie, first time caller here. I'm having a problem dealing with Mary Sues. I don't know if I should give up on the players or try to provide constructive criticism.

Neon is on the case!

Unfortunately, because there are so many potential causes of Suism/Stuism, it's impossible to give a blanket answer that isn't horribly vague ... so horribly vague is shall be.

If someone is Suing because of inexperience alone, there is hope of helping them without them resenting it. The problems arise when you run into players who are supplementing their emotional needs online. A need for approval, for attention, to be in control, or powerful, to be the best. Trying to change someone like this is much more difficult, and requires a lot of patience and support.

Either way, bringing it up is probably going to earn you an earful. It would help to see some examples, maybe link me to your Sue's?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back