• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Neon Genesis Evangelion: You Will (Not) Be Alone [Open, will become private after all main character slots have been filled]

Wisefoot

Red.

Red was all Shinji Ikari could see for miles as he floated upon a sea of LCL, 3rd impact had occurred, and it was devastating, Everybody that he knew was now either dead or a part of the ball of souls now cupped in the giant Lilith/Rei's hands, cursing softly to himself he let out a soft whimper "I-im so messed up..." he murmured softly to himself, visions of what he had done plaguing him as he stared at his LCL stained hands

Rei Ayanami, Misato Katsuragi, Asuka Langley Soryu, basically everyone at NERV... "No." he murmured to himself softly "No" he said, a little louder, blue eyes raising to stare at Lilith/Rei "NO!" he bellowed "I REFUSE! I REJECT INSTRUMENTALITY!" he screamed, everything that had happened finally crashing down upon him as he broke down completely, tears streaming down his face into the sea of LCL, for a moment everything seemed to shimmer and suddenly he found himself back in Unit-01's entry plug, floating high above the earth facing the giant form of Lilith/Rei "YOU HEAR ME?! I REJECT INSTRUMENTALITY! I REJECT THIRD IMPACT! I JUST WANT EVERYTHING TO GO BACK TO WHAT IT WAS DAMNIT!" the boy screamed, pounding his fists on the butterfly controls in front of him "As you wish, Ikari-Kun." a familiar voice whispered in his ear and suddenly everything turned black

Blinking his eyes Shinji awoke with a gasp to find himself aboard a familiar train headed towards an equally familiar city, Tokyo-3, reaching into his pocket he pulled out a letter with a few words on it

"Come to Tokyo-3, i have need of you."- Gendo Ikari

I... Im back? d-did i get sent back to the beginning? oh my god... i... i have a second chance! i can make things right!
Shinji thought Things will be different this time, i will not run away any more. i will face my fears the boy vowed to himself, looking up at the trains cabin he raised a brow at the year 2017? Did i get sent forwards in time? doesn't that make me 16 now? were his last thoughts before the trains driver spoke up over the intercom

"Attention: this train will be terminating at the next station due to a state of emergency, thank you for using the Tokyo-3 intercity transit system"

Shinji let out a sigh and stood up, hauling his duffel bag over his shoulder he looked at himself in a nearby window Okay, i definitely look older, but what would that change really? i'm still me, aren't i? he mused before taking Misato's photo out of his pocket Wow... was Misato always this beautiful or was i just too oblivious to notice? he thought idly​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back