• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Neon Genesis Evangelion & Puella Magi Madoka Magica Cross-Over: "The Batteries" (Closed)

Killerclown Killerclown think of any of the NERV staff from Evangelion.

If you go here and down to the "Zauber Command Structure Overview" you"ll see the details on all the staff positions I have set up.

MocaPoka MocaPoka Would it be cool if he kinda acts like and dresses like the archetypal Man in Black? He would be a more "senior" Officer who claims to have been in both the CIA and NSA. He is very secretive, and is pretty much elusive outside of work. He might or might not also be going crazy as the RP continues. This is still very early in the character concept so let me know if this not acceptable so I can make some edits

Ex-US three letter peeps would be the main people that make up their ranks. So ex CIA and NSA would be perfect. Stereotypical Man in Black is fine as well. I would give some thought to a personality that would let them be ok with socially interacting with the Pilots. (Just so your not completely on your own totally different side story in this.) I will most likely have you be a personal agent for the Pilots. Kinda their private security and informant for higher command on what they are doing outside of the base.

No stat system for him. Its alright for him to have some personality quirks or PTSD. I wouldn't do insanity though. Zauber would just get rid of him if he was consider mentally or emotionally unable to do his duty effectively. They wouldn't put anyone possibly emotionally damaging close to the pilots and he would constantly be getting psychological screenings.

@I.Dare.You there is still a spot open for a pilot (although I would prefer someone to play a Misato character or NERV staff member type character)

Right now SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 , @TheInsanityOfBobSemple , @Steve Freeling have shown interest but Ihave not revived CS from them. So you are free to join and make a CS. Whoever gets one to me first or just has the better one can fill the last slot.
The CS for the "Misato"-archetype and "NERV" staff member is the same as the pilots' I presume?

The basics yes. You don't need the stats though.

I suppose that if the staff position is free then I'll take it. However I'd like to add that I've not fully decided if I wanted to truly join the RP or not

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 gotcha. Every staff position is still open. Keep in mind that Killerclown Killerclown is making a SITFO character, so if you choose to make that one as well, you two will be partners and working together.

MocaPoka MocaPoka Do i just fill this part out?
Name & Age/Birth-date (Start of story will be 2036):

Gender & Race/Nationality:

Height & Weight:

Physical Description:

Personal/Family History:

Personality/Psychological Profile:

Currently all pilot spots are taken!

However, a much needed spot is still open for the Operations Officer (or Misato character)
Additionally we can have more staff members as well.

If someone picks the Operations Officer (Misato) spot, the experience will be 100% maximum no chill.

hello, possibly interested in the misato spot but would like some information first. 1. Will the operator also be required to have a mado? 2. how much impact does the oo's decision have on the actual pilots operation? 3. will it require a lot of technical knowledge beyond what's been provided? I love evangelion but am unsure if I could pull off the role of OO on a technical level lmao.

enuma elish enuma elish
1) The Operations Operator (OO) will not have a MADO.

2) The OO will have a very large impact. The will decide what exactly operations to do (I will give three options to help), where the MADO will first be deployed, and how to allocate base resources (such as sending a rescue helicopter for a pilot, or firing artillery to distract or delay an Angel.

3) You don't need technical knowledge. As long as you have a basic understanding of Misato's role in the show, that's good enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back