• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Nemesis Fleet

Arty

Tactical
A dangerous universe where an alien invader attacked the human empire, razing it to the ground. Because ofbthe threat, 1 colony ship was sent to the far corner of the universe, to shelter the human race. However, we were not alone... Strange races appeared, seemingly being identical to our fantasy creatures, such as vampires and werewolves. Many years later, most races banded together, to help the human race regain its own empire once more...

In this to, it will be a fusion between fantasy, and futuristic. Each player will get their own capital class ship, and we will venture off to fight the alien menace. I will list a better plot soon, and I have a simulator to run battles.

Karcen said:
are these strange races aliens themselves or just mutants from humans
Well, they are aliens, but you can add mutants if you want. I'm trying to add both fantasy and futuristic elements inside

Users who are viewing this thread

Back