Neko Roleplay Anyone~?

Julianna barely blocked Adrianna's sword swinging towards her feet with her own, turning to face Adrianna at the same time. "I am so bad at this little sparring game," she says, pointing the sword awkwardly towards Adrianna. "I am happy that people live longer, and die less... but it saddens me that there are more dangerous implements." She gulped, still on the defensive, though she knew full well that she couldn't win that way even if lady luck was focusing only on her.

Adrianna looks at her and then lifted her sword. "A strong stance is a strong defense." She said and then pointed to her feet. "Bend your knees a bit and spread them out." She said and then went in and knocked her down with one blow. She pointed the sword at Julianna's neck. "See?" She said and then smiled lightly. She offered Julianna her hand.

Julianna tried to avoid Adrianna's attack in some way or form, but she couldn't and suddenly she was on the ground, a sword pointed at her neck. She took the helping hand up, and stood, a bit shaken. Gillian snorted protectively and flew from his perch back onto her shoulder, where she pet him reassuringly. "Ask me to bind you, separate you body and soul, do mind control, I can do those with magic. Swordplay? I look like dead meat before I even begin to fight," Julianna said while Gillian flew onto Adrianna's head and curled up there defiantly.

Adrianna looks at her and then rubs her head. "Yeah uh...no I rather fight." She chuckled and then looked at Gillian on her head. She twitched her ear and her tail stared to sway. "Is there a reason he decided my head was a good place to sleep?" she asked grabbing him by the neck gently.

Julianna smiled, looking up at Gillian on her head, that was being lifted up by his neck, "Gillian, why are you sitting up there?" Gillian snorted and squirmed slightly in Adrianna's grasp, speaking in a gruff, almost growling, voice, "Anna... she could have killed you..." The voice was quiet, and he looked at Adrianna, expecting her to be confused and surprised, "I am a... dragon. We are intelligent beings... though I am a runt... and very young..."

Nichole sat in a tree thinking about her life. she sighed sadly and got on her motorcycle. Nicholett said" what is wrong aibou?" but nichole was silent in her own thoughts. she didn't notice a figure smirking down at her

(hello fire of hearts u can call me nicho-chan :amuse:)

(Hello...just call me Fire.) Adrianna looked at the dragon with a blank expression. "Now why would I kill her?" She said and then set him down on the ground gently. She blew her bangs out of her and tried to fix her hair. "We are only sparing." She said and then crossed her arms. She found it almost affective that he would think she would kill julianna with no reason.

(k hi fire) nichole turned off her bike feeling a dark presence. she looked around and was tackled and let out a loud ear piercing scream. nicholett said"aibou what happened?!" but she got no answer

Adrianna flicked her ears. "Did you hear that?" She bolted in the direction of the scream and then made the whole area light up. She still had the sword in her hand. She looked around and then hissed a bit her ears perked her eyes wide. She looked around and then bites her lip a bit. "...."

nichole was bleeding from her abdomen and in a lot of pain. the figure smirked and nicholett said"AIBOU!" switching places with nichole and said"YOU BASTARD!"

Adrianna blasted light at the figure and then looks at the girl and then looks at the girl and kneels beside her pretty confused at what was going on. She looked at her and then back around. She created a light ball and then hissed loudly at the apparent intruder.

nicholett glared at the girl and switched with nichole. nichole looked at the girl in fear and backed away but coughed up blood. her aura started to repair the wound. she was weak and vunerable now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back