Neko Roleplay Anyone~?

SongOfTheSpiritWolf

One Thousand Club
Sooo this is a roleplay on nekos (cat-eared/tailed people). The setting is in the desolate city of Eustace. It is a poor place where only the strong survive. Recently, life has become much harder, and crime has risen to an unthinkable rate. Years ago, there were just people and cats. Soon, the cats have evolved into much more powerful versions, like lions or tigers. The humans feared for their own selfish survival, and started taming the cats or leaving them on the streets to die. The cats wanted revenge. They wanted their own power.

The felines have adapted to "nekos", semi-human semi-feline hybrids. In their "humane" form, they resemble normal human beings, but have ears and tail. At will, they can change their bodies into their given feline form, or "rearrange their chromosomes." The hybrids started rebelling against the humans. The humans, out of fear, started treating the hybrids like dirt. The hard life has just begun.

(how u liek mai story~?) Remember: if you a neko YOU HAVE TO BE SOMESORT OF FELINE! Srry if ya wanna be somthin else.

Character Skelly!

Name:

Species:

Powers?:

Bio:

Appearance( descrip. Or pic):

(if neko) Cat appearance:

Yay! Mai charrie

Name: Rekka

Species: black wildcat neko

Powers?: Control sound waves.

Bio: Rekka was born in the streets and was taught to hate humans. He is constantly in his black wildcat form, and cannit remember anyting else about his past. Rekka is usually very quiet and doesn't talk just to everyone. He might look knida gothic or emo but is really a nice and sweet guy.

Appearance( descrip. Or pic): http://image.blingee.com/images18/content/output/000/000/000/758/714589309_903450.gif

(if neko) Cat appearance: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_8H1D0V4e11Q/TSMH9l2u8QI/AAAAAAAABA4/gdgXbb5Y5Ic/s1600/_45332056_wildcat_swa_466.jpg

Opening paragraph~

Rekka walked through the streets. His breath blurred infront of him, therefore the air was cold. His necklace jingles softly. Embedded on a silver necklace was a bright blue stone. The stone heloed him stabilize his power. Rekka control sound waves at will, but with a price. His voice was limited. Rekka sighed. He kicked an old can and watched it tumble. His family had long been killed by the government and Rekka was starving. The world morphed around him as he changed from human to wildcat. His human form was irratatingly short, and so was his cat form. The wildcat was only a little bigger than the normal housecat, but ruthless nonetheless. Rekka paused. A smell wavered in the air, like blueberries. Rekka had a weakness towards thise delightful fruits. He keaped ontop of an old trahcan, and his nose took control. Rekka swiveled his ears down toward the sound of blueberries being munched and followed it. Soon, he could see a doberman munching on a blueberry pie. Rekka jumped down and hissed."Hungry!" The dog looked at him and growled. The wildcat jingled his necklace and a blast of screeching sound emitted out of his vocal chords. The dog fell to the ground, wimpering in pain. Rekka smiled grimly and started eating into the pie. He sighed. What a terrible.life to have... hurting other animals for food. If Rekka had the chance to change the world, he promised he would.

((So I found a cool RP and hey, we meet again spiritwolf :3 I'll join))

Character Skelly!

Name: Wane Moonscar

Species: White Feral Cat

Powers?: Magic (Blue Aura: Stun/Paralyze Purple Aura: Harm/Kill)

Bio: Wane is an anarchist neko who wants to take over humankind. As a result, he is an assassin who kills many people and is probably one of the reasons the rivalry between them is so bitter.

Appearance( descrip. Or pic): Human form: Blue eyes, crescent shaped scars under eyes. Wears puple cloak and sapphire pendant. Raven-Colored hair. White ears and tail

Cat: White cat, blue eyes, black crescent fur markings under eyes

Wane treads the streets in his human neko form, his purple cloak trails behind him and he can tell there are people inside houses who lock the doors and hide at his prescence, he gives a fanged grin. His tail lashed as he continued his slow gait. The roofs of the buildings were easily navigable, and he felt tired of traveling. He jumped, landing on his feet in a crouch, he saw the town from the above now, and he waggled his ears happily. He ran humping from roof to roof.

He stopped, the aroma of blueberries assailed his nostrils. He looked down, at the side of a building was a twitching dog and a large black cat eating pie, a neko such as himself.

He sat, allowing his legs to dangle from the roof and called out "Garbage scraps? Hah! You can do better than that, you are a neko!" He leaped down, "Us nekos are far more superior than our position in society dictates. You don't have to stoop so low" he snorted and crossed his arms, tail waving.

Rekka ttansformed.to his human form, his black midnight tail lashing," Che. Do you have a better idea?" He revealed his fangs," If you have one, i'm open to ideas," his ears twitched, and he clutched his stone necklace. If this cat was hostile, Rekka would be ready. He seemed the type to kill, and his eyes glowed. Rekka's sapphire eyes blinked questioningly. "Mister cat," Rekka said quietly, due to poor speech," If ya have a buffet, I am happy to join," Rekka sat on the ground, his legs crossed and tail swinging. On Rekka's tail was a sulver piercing that waved silently. He licked the corner of his mouth, cleaning up some leftover pie. He hissed very quietly, his savage claws digging into the ground.

((OMG! *JUMPING from roof to roof, really bad typo D: and also when they shift they shift fully clothed?)!

Wane laughed "Of course I know where to get a buffet. A buffet." He walked closer to the black cat "You seemed to have overpowered a dog. Ever try overpowering a human. It's easier than you think. If all nekos were like you, we'd be pretty worse off, dontcha think.?" He mewled "Don't worry, an awesome guy like me can show you some tips" He winked and pointed a thumb at himself. He held out a clawed hand for the cat to shake "Wane Moonscar, at your service." a glint came over his blue eyes as his fanged smile stretched accross his face and he lashed his tail in confidence.

(sure, sprinkles :D and yeah, they have clothes. Unless you want them to lose clothes and get nude every time they change)

Rekka's eyes glinted in wonder. This mysterious cat gave him the chills. He stood up and eyed Wane, he licked his mouth again. "Rekka Souleater," he said viciously. Rekka shook Wane's hand, breathing curtly. His eyes glazed a bit as he stood straight. "Say, Wane, what happens to be your... powers?" Rekka's voice slithered like a snake. He wasn't used to talking this much, so Rekka tried his best to be polite without freaking out. He pointed to himself," Sound wave manipulation," Rekka whispered proudly. Rekka didn't say anything about his blue necklace, afraid his new friend would think badly of him.

Yuki padded down the alleyways, her soft fluffy paws making no sound. Lifting her head, she scented to others, nekos by their scent. She steered away from them, not wanting to be around others. Though it would be nice to look. Making a high leap, she jumped up onto the rooftops, padding lightly and keeping balance. As she padded on the roof, she slowly reverted to her humane form. She wore her usual long calico sweatshirt, hood up as always and hiding her eyes. Cyprus Aphrodite neko ears popped up and her tail swished out from under the hem of her sweatshirt.

Name: Lucy Nii-Nii

Species: Neko

Power: She has a human form that fosters all the neko powers.

Bio: Lucy Nii-Nii was born to a Neko lady and a human man. She smiles brightly all the time, purring slightly at everythin

Appearance:

Cat appearance:

(Ai~ The second one, only shows her head, because the rest- it's a little over PG 13))

(i mean liek a 100 percent cat. Look at the others' profiles. They have a 100 percent cat form. And ya, I understand. Sick, twisted weirdos making crap like dat. Thnx for pg-13! .3.)

((Yay, more new peoples. Btw I wanted to add pics before but they're not accurate as the description. But here it is:

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb58378/bleachfanfiction/images/e/e3/EmoAnimeGuy.jpg -but with white ears and tail, black hair, blue eyes, and

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_9gjckztCx6c/TTuLCb96j4I/AAAAAAAABY0/PSwPGdxJ5ak/s320/Cloak.png and

http://www.amuletgifts.com/images/GG200A.jpg ))

He nodded, "I can tell, you nearly damaged that dog", he looked over and could tell that it had nearly recovered, shaking his fur and running away. Wane shrugged, "I have magic" He faced his right palm towards the trash can against the wall, a purple sphere of light condensed, then slowly expanded. It became about the size of an orange, a crackling ball of violet energy that hummed deeply, and with that it shot away from him and to the trash can. The purple light fractured and split, causing pieces of metal and random bits of garbage to spew all over the ground. He let his hand drop to his side, "I can also paralyze and stun" He brought his left hand up, palm facing upward, and he flicked a burning blue light as if he had activated a lighter, the blue aura danced on his hand. He closed the palm into a fist, suppressing and extinguishing the aura sphere. "But I won't show you that one, that would be pretty rude now, wouldn't it?"

"Hm, polite man," he said. Rekka crossed his arms and nodded. He liked his boy. He was very polite and interesting. Rekka swished his tail softly against the cold concrete ground. "So... Plan?" He said hoarsely. His voice cracked a bit, and Rekka quickly cleared his throat, trying to fix the problem. Rekka flipped his hair (bieber style xD ) and his blue eyes glowed. Rekka had multiple bandages wrapped around hus throat, hiding over a dozen bloody scars. (not shown in pic) His scars were the reason for his not-so-good vocal abilities. Rekka never dared to tell anyone what hapoened, even with close friends, not that he had any. "I can see... you are very skilled," his voice cracked lightly again, but had a polite smile. Rekka tried to be as polite as he could, due to his unlovely appearance.

"Oh, right, a plan?" He gave a fanged grin. "It's simple, find a place with food, cause havoc, take food, ???,profit" He gave a maniacal laugh, a gleam in his eye "Humans, they're weak, it's a simple process really. In fact, I was just on my way to rob a few of those powerless freaks. He shifted, a white cat with the same startling eyes and black crescent fur markings under them. He leapt unto the roof that the trash can once stood against. Then looked down at his new companion "Well, you in?" he lashed his tail questioningly.

He looked accross the rooftop and his ears perked up upon seeing another neko, in her human form, upon the rooftops. "Well, Well, it appears to be a female" he purred. He sat and curled his tail around his front legs, flirtatiously twitching his tail. "Hey BlackCatGuy, check her out she's totally mine."

((One thing about Wane, he's extremely narcissistic and a huge flirt xD ))

Rekka swished his tail calmly, alittle baffled," Humans have government! Government kills us!" Rekka snarled, his eyes alittle watery. He quickly, wiped them away, and breathed deeply. He clutched his necklace, breathing harshly. Rekka felt hot and maybe alittle emotional, Rekka sighed and spoke alittle bitterly," Fine, Mister Wane, if food is there, i'm in," he flicked his ear. He had been starving for a few days now, and now he'd be willing to steal from those humans. Rekka didn't usually like to assault humans, since he'd been taught they were all savage, but food was scarce now and there weren't many options left.

(hope moar peeps join in on tha rp soon :<)

Wane snapped out of it, reminding himself to check her out later. He gave her one wink from afar but then shifted back to a cat "C'mon, lets go". He ran accross the rooftops quick, a flash of white. He didn't bother to check if the neko had followed him, he should have by now. He then was assaulted by many aromas. He sat and his cat eyes looked at a small bar. "Ah, just think of it kitty; fish, chicken, steak, whatever you desire. All we do is just walk in and seize it" he licked his lips. He hopped down from the roof. He purred, ready for another nice meal.

"Che. I don't get you and women," he purred, shifting into a wildcat. "Whatever. You can have her. And my name is Rekka, a wildcat, not kitty..." He said, following Wane swiftly. In human form, he was shorter than Wane, but since he was a wildcat instead of a normal cat, he was slightly bigger. His tail flashed as he dark grey-brown fur blurred in the moonlight. His ears flicked in various directions, noticing and almost tasting a bittersweet scent. Breathing softly, he stood in the moment. Rekka could hear his necklace clacking around his neck, and blinked hus blue sapphire eyes. " We there yet?" He asked, hasty for some food.

( this is Rekka's necklace, also shown in his profile pic :D )

http://www.kaboodle.com/hi/img/c/0/0/132/f/AAAADNX-omYAAAAAATL_PQ.jpg?v=1298951594000

Users who are viewing this thread

Back