Neko OOC

Guess I'll make myself some pasta and not leave this room until I manage to reply to it! >w<

*happy cheerful motivating song starts playing in the background*

Last edited by a moderator:
A regimental officer, usually commissioned from the ranks, responsible for administering barracks, laying out the camp, and looking after supplies.

- Oxford Dictionary

@MrNeko

Kasper has just spotted another Neko to harass >:)

Also i believe Virgil is already the quartermaster if I'm not mistaken ;x

Okay! I am here, I'm alive and I will do my best to post in the next 3 or 4 hours OWO7
Just been stressed out because of college and since HTML is not working anymore (Why must you go so quick!) I had to improvise! >W<
Really really sorry for the wait but HERE I COME! (And hopefully I'll be able to keep the pace!! >w<)

Okay! I am here, I'm alive and I will do my best to post in the next 3 or 4 hours OWO7
Just been stressed out because of college and since HTML is not working anymore (Why must you go so quick!) I had to improvise! >W<
Really really sorry for the wait but HERE I COME! (And hopefully I'll be able to keep the pace!! >w<)

Yay! Also Sinead has been inducted into a love triangle. Again.

I...did it

I reacted and replied to everyone : O So tired XD

Just gonna let you know I'm dropping out of the rp

Awww~ I'm sad to see you go, but I understand the reasons for doing so.

It's supposed to be fun and enticing, so if it's not being that then something is wrong >w<

I was looking forward to have them team up tho >.> Welp, we can always RP together on another occasion~ OWO

Awww~ I'm sad to see you go, but I understand the reasons for doing so.

It's supposed to be fun and enticing, so if it's not being that then something is wrong >w<

I was looking forward to have them team up tho >.> Welp, we can always RP together on another occasion~ OWO

Now you're making me feel bad

It's fine, I was already losing interest in the rp anyways, I don't belong in an rp like this, trust me

As my mom always says "If everyone liked blue, what would be of the yellow?"
We all have different tastes and different antics, and this a hobby, as I said, for fun! So pushing it is no good~~ >w<

Go have some fun!  ^D^

The rate it's going the ANF are already going to have tracked them down before the NPF have even figured out their own selves lol.

Perks of military

Users who are viewing this thread

Back