Neko OOC

-Shitposts XD- Where the CS at boi?! Need I spank you again xd fucking hell I'm dead inside

-Shitposts XD- Where the CS at boi?! Need I spank you again xd fucking hell I'm dead inside

@Mitchs98 I was wondering if it's possible to reserve the leader of the ANF until I have the time to write up a character, I have an idea for a character already which only works really for the leader or Co-leader...maybe a general so really any of those three work but the leader is preferred. Only if your doing reservations anyhow.

I find it kinda funny i'm more interested in the ANF despite my user name having Neko in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah! I'm so happy you're bringing this back and right after my hellish test week too!
Which means I'm aaaaaaaallll free!! (Okay, not ALL free, but at least I'm not gonna be squashed by 4 tests on a row XD)

WooHoo!

Oh yeah! I'm so happy you're bringing this back and right after my hellish test week too!
Which means I'm aaaaaaaallll free!! (Okay, not ALL free, but at least I'm not gonna be squashed by 4 tests on a row XD)

WooHoo!

Whoooo! *le just finished last part of Bismarck's sheet* Bizzy is young nao :3 

I'm just gonna bring Mitsuo and Sinead back >w<
I love them! +O+

That or pick a Nationality, then explore around baby names lists. That's what I do! XD

Same thing I do well that or find something I want as a character name lets say The Demon's Hand then find an interesting language to translate it to and if it sounds like a name i'm going for it. Mongolian is always fun.

So just making sure I get the full gist of it the ANF are basically mercenaries (when being hired out to the slave owners) specializing in taking down the NPF, who also hunt down the members of the NPF on the streets? Am I getting that right?

Users who are viewing this thread