Neko Girl to Good Home [Inactive]

I put the picture on a poster, and wrote: "Do not adopt this neko. She shall try to escape, break your heart, and kill your pets."

I copy it, and while I'm waiting I go to the store. I find the cat that I was going to adopt and forgot, and I adopt the other neko (melody)

I grab the other neko (melody). I show the poster to the shops owner. "This is why I have given her back," I hand the shop owner the poster. I walk out. "Sorry that I forgot about you."

"Few rules. Do NOT go upstairs. Ask permission before getting food/accessing computer/tv. That's it. Now, do anything you want. I shall not ask you to work unless you really want to." 
I set down the neko and I get on the computer.

"Yes, sir." She climbs onto the couch and stretches out over it, pressing buttons on the remote to see what they do.

Pressing the power button at last, she answers him. "People call me Melody, sir. But, you call me anything you want."

"Stay here. I shall be back." I run out to the neko store, and I go to Karen. "I give you one last chance."

I look out the window to make sure you're gone, then go upstairs. "Why can't I be up here?" I walk down the hall.

I had made a total mess of the kitchen, but sat at the table with a plate of sandwiches on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back