Neko Girl to Good Home [Inactive]

"You can watch things like....if you like seeing a fireplace, you can watch a fireplace. If you want to watch a channel about cats, then you turn the channel with this rectangular box with buttons to the channel wit cats on it."

She clicks a button to watch a channel about comfort food "I'm hungry... How do I get the food out?"

"We'll, since you are small, you get this stool, the box with legs on it, and you ask me for some food, then you stand on the stool and you grab what you would like to eat. Would you like any crackers?"

She does as he asks , and shakes her head yes as she changes the channel to something about where nekos come from

I also sit down on the couch and watch, as I am interested. I get up, again, and get some crackers. I come back and set them on the table. "You hungry?"

"YES!" She says and wolfs down all the food , and says with her mouth still full , "someday , I'm going to go back there. Where Nekos are free. When we are considered people and not animals."

"Oh! I forgot all about it. I shall be at the neko store, stay here, and do NOT go upstairs!" I hurry out, lock the door, and walk quickly to the neko shop. I find it is closed, so I have to go back home. I walk slowly home this time.

Karen whimpers for her owner. Alone again. And she cries. What did he need to go to the neko store for? To get the one that laughed at me? Meanwhile , here I am. Can't go upstairs. I should anyway. Hell with it. And she goes upstairs

I curl up and fall asleep. It had been hours since Neko had left and I was sure she wasn't coming back anytime soon. I wrap my tail around my tiny body and cry myself to sleep

"I'll be one of the many people fighting for your rights." I reply. "You do realize I did not buy you to do all my work?" I say.

I get up, walk over to the computer, and I search about nekos. I put the interesting information on a notepad, and hope Karen does not get on the computer.

Karen instead keeps watching about where nekos do come from. The gets up and sneaks upstairs while he's distracted

I find there is a lot of interesting stuff, but I get bored. I look at the time. "About 4:00. Time to lock the upstairs." I get up, close the door, and lock it. (Shall explain sometime in rp)

I realize that I didn't see Karen on the couch, so I start worrying, as the show was halfway through. I start calling her name on the first floor. "Where are you Karen?"

I look all over, double check, then I triple check.My thought was she might be upstairs. I quickly unlock it, and run upstairs. I don't want her going up to the attic. Luckily, I remember locking it.

Karen hid from him , used to getting severe beatings for snooping around. There's nothing bad up here , is there? Then she sees it (your attic , you decide)

(I guess me and my childrens' experimenting room. Left wide open, and filled with machines that could kill you by electricity, traps, and broken glass. It was when my children were 14-16)

I run to the attic. The door isn't open. I this time start calling her name again and I go towards e experimenting rooms. 
(Room, sorry, it,corrects me ._.)

Karen screams at all the horrifying experiments. who is this guy? She decides to try and run away , and ends up running right into him.

"...I had warned you...hadn't I?" I say, obviously extremely annoyed. "I do this for your safety, you know."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back