Neko Girl to Good Home [Inactive]

Karen "your just going to kill me when your done with me! All these death machines , and you went back to the neko farm to get more of us to experiment on! I am going to leave!" And she tries to push him aside

I again quickly grab her. "Very incorrect. I promise you I'm not. Those were 10 years old. I'm not trying to experiment. I know what it feels like to be locked up and be a slave. During my childhood, I was also locked up and I was a slave. I'm telling you, if you escape somebody is going to turn you in!"

"Thought you would listen without a reason why. Now you understand why I say not to. When I say it, I do not mean to take away your privileges, it's for your safety."

"Er, something a child of mine brung home one day. Wanted to see it in here for some reason. He hid it from me, and now it's turned up....Anyway, tell me when you are in the mood for working."

Karen was worried now it'd be something really bad , but didn't let her concerns show "yes , I want to do it"

I raise my eyebrows. "I have 5 cats, with 2 litter boxes. Can you clean them out?" I hand her a bag, air freshener can, and a litter scooper.

"I love my cats, by the way. Clean them we'll. By the way, I shall have to reward you greatly for cleaning them if you do a good job."

She does so , but 2 of them bite her , and she gives in to her anger and punches them hard enough to crush them... Oh no. This is bad she thought.. Damn cats. Uhh... How do I explain... They attacked me!

I hear 2 meows. I run over to where Karen is and find 2 unconscious cats. I check their heart beat. One dead, one has a severe concussion. "What did you do?"

..."THEY WERE JUST BEING PLAYFUL. THEY DO THAT ALL THE TIME!" I pick up the two limp cats, and run upstairs, unlock the attic door, close it, lock it, and sit down, and I set the 2 cats beside me.

Meantime , Karen looks at another cat "your ears and tail make people consider me animal." And she takes a knife from the kitchen and cuts it's ears and tail off...

...I hear another cats meow. I run downstairs, put on my leather gloves, and pick up the neko. "Since you hate my feelings and me and you want to run away, I shall give you that." I grip her really hard around the stomach. I walk to to he neko store. Right before I went in, I said "Any last words before I give you away?"

(Shouldn't Karen rethink that. I mean, injuring cats was how she got herself back there. Why do that again? She must like the cell if she wants to kill cats.)

(Cause she sees it as they ruined it.hiwever , that's true"

Then she rethink and will always take care of cats

Users who are viewing this thread

Back