Neko Girl to Good Home [Inactive]

Saiyan Princess

Always unhappy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Melody Frazier submitted a new role play:

Neko Girl to Good Home - A neko slave market or a master's lap, which suits you?

Gnawing on the bars of the tiny 2 foot by 4 foot cage, the tiny cat girl searches for a way out. She was thin, only being fed every few days, and was losing hope of ever finding a home. She had short white fur with large black paws and was dressed in thin, see through clothing, which caused her to shiver, as it was a bitter winter. All she could hear were people talking and the mewing of her fellow felines, also the occasional slamming of doors or rattling of chains. She continued gnawing as...
Read more about this role play...

(I'm calling my neko neko.)

Neko sat in her cage , shivering since it was so cold , waiting for the people to come and look at her. Every part if her. She hated her life. Maybe one day a nice owner will come. In the mean time , maybe she can bust the cage....

Melody stares at the girl next to her, her tail swaying against the concrete flooring of the cage. "Why can't this all just end? No one wants me." She stopped gnawing on the bars and began pacing what little room she had. A man came by and banged his hand on Neko's cage. "Enough!"

Neko stopped trying to escape noticing men were checking on them "oh no , Im going to get whipped for sure" she says to quietly for anyone but another neko to hear

Davis2211 said:
(Question. Do masters adopt nekos or what do they do? I haven't watched any anime so.....)
It's not necessarily from an anime, but they adopt and have the nekos work for them. 
The man sprayed the cat girl with a water hose as punishment for trying to escape. "There, now straighten up." He leaves her there and Melody glares at him as he passes, then moves to the edge of her cage to comfort Neko.

Neko cries after being sprayed with cold ass water , it was already too cold... "This is awful. We need to get out."

I held Neko's paw, wanting to keep her calm. "Don't start freaking out. You have to calm down, dear." I also see the potential master as the salesman leads him toward the many cages. "Have a look around, good sir."

The man unlocks the nekos' cage. "Thank you sir." I say to him. I put leather gloves on in case one tries to claw open my hand.

(I'm going to bed now, my friends. We'll continue in the morning) Melody straightened herself, trying not to laugh at Neko.

I pick up the neko (fordo) and take it out of it's cage. "How much?" I pay him the amount he tells me. I walk towards my home, forgetting I was going to buy another neko.

Neko hugs the man and says "that place was hell. Thank you so much whoever you are" and then tried to run away. Now was the time to be free again

I quickly grab the neko. "You do realize they'll just catch you again if you are free right?" I ask it. "You don't realize this? Well, if that place was bad to you, why go back again?"

"Other way around, you don't want them catching you. 'Course I wouldn't set you back in there." I reply. "Oh...Davis I guess...." I walk inside with the neko in my hand, and then I turn around and lock the door. "You can do whatever you want to do today, as it's you're first day here. But tomorrow, I haves few rules I want to go over."

She nods and plops on the couch , gets food and fiddles with a TV remote , not knowing what it is "can I please have new clothes Davis? And a name?"

"Alrighty, I have my children's clothes, if you want them....and what name do you want?" 

Davis2211 said:
"Alrighty, I have my children's clothes, if you want them....and what name do you want?"
(I have no children, it was when I had had children.)

I walk to my closet, bring out 10 shirts and 8 pairs of pants, put them in my hands, and then walk into the living room. I dump the pile of clothes next to her. "What size?" I ask. I think about a name. "You want the name Carter?"

Carter says "yes!" And puts clothes on , not caring she's in front of anyone (you realize she's a girl right? However I like carter)

(She? Erm...by the picture I thought you were a male....sorry) 
"Wait, you boy of girl?" (My character has no idea 
(Or*)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back