• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ♡ Neko Cafe ♡

"Hey Kirai!" said Xander "Sorry I was late, some other hobo tried to steal my lunch" said Xander "Hello, Asami, looking good as usual!" said Xander with a small smirk

Soon Harutora was finished with his mocha as he put's his empty cups to the side as he looks out the window with an bored expression "I need to find a job soon...I don't have enough money to pay for the next apartment bill...oh god" He thought as he sighs to himself

Thatonechillgirl said:
"Hey Kirai!" said Xander "Sorry I was late, some other hobo tried to steal my lunch" said Xander "Hello, Asami, looking good as usual!" said Xander with a small smirk
Asami shrugged her shoulders at Xanders comment, "Shouldn't you go and tend to the other customers," Asami said knowing that Xander always had a flirty comment and look to give Asami. Asami went to the back of the kitchen away from everyone and she took out a jar of milk that she had brought from home and began drinking the milk, "Ughh, I needed this." She told herself as a bit of the milk escaped and fell down her chin and on her chest, "Shit," She muttered and finished her milk and then she grabbed a napkin and wiped the milk away.

Matsuda had just got done with teaching his protege, who decided to be rather rebellious this afternoon. Letting out a heavy sigh he gathered his things, a binder full of paper and a black pen. Leaving his studio he'd walk to the nearby Neko Cafe, his favorite place to spend time and relax. Once he arrived in front of the Cafe he let out a heavy breath and straightened his tie, walking in.

Matsuda looked around the Cafe, seeing as it was quiet busy, much to his dismay, he preferred it to be quiet and filled with few people. Looking around he found an open table in a corner that he'd enjoy sitting at.

(Hope that is okay. I am pretty bad at introducing my characters T_T)

Asami finished cleaning herself up when she had spilled a bit on herself but it was only on her skin and not her clothing which she was glad. She walked out of the back and headed towards a few tables to clean them when she saw a regular who usually comes in here a few times a week. Asami walked towards him and put a menu out in front of him, "Good morning and welcome to Neko Cafe, my name is Asami and I will be your server for today." She said with a big smile and grabbed her note tab and pink pen and held them close together.

@Jacob Berry

Mako sighed, slouching in her seat. She was bored and hungry and definitely taking up space meant for customers, but she could have cared less. Her stomach kept grumbling at her for the past ten minutes but she was too lazy to actually get up and feed herself. She crossed her arms on the table and surveyed the interior of the cafe, instantly straightening up when she spied her coworker, Asami. Hopefully, Asami will get her something to eat.

"Asami-chaaan, here~! I am a customer too~!" The catgirl joked, waving her arms about.

@sprouhtt

Last edited by a moderator:
Matsuda offered a smile and a nod, "Good Morning and nice too meet you, Asami. I am Matsuda, though most call me Mat." His voice was pretty quiet and low, "May I have that table over there? Ah, Please and Thank you." Pointing to the table in the corner, "Also, what kind of tea do you have?"

@sprouhtt

@sprouhtt[/URL]
"Well then Mr. Mat, please follow me while I show you to your table." Asami said and smiled as she walked towards the table and showed Mat to his table, she hoped that he was following her to the table. Asami stepped aside as she waited for him to sit down. "We have Oolong, green, white, mint, peach, and chia tea." She said to him with a smile on her face and she swayed her tail even more to the side waiting for the man to order who seemed a lot older then her.

ObviouslySketchy said:
Mako sighed, slouching in her seat. She was bored and hungry and definitely taking up space meant for customers, but she could have cared less. Her stomach kept grumbling at her for the past ten minutes but she was too lazy to actually get up and feed herself. She crossed her arms on the table and surveyed the interior of the cafe, instantly straightening up when she spied her coworker, Asami. Hopefully, Asami will get her something to eat.
"Asami-chaaan, here~! I am a customer too~!" The catgirl joked, waving her arms about.

@sprouhtt
Asami had heard Mako calling her name and she turned her head to the side,"One moment please," Asami mouthed to Mako.

Mat followed Asami to the table and gently pulled out the chair, sitting down. Offering a nod as she listed the different tea, closing his eyes he'd reply, "I'll try your Mint Tea. Please and thank you. Ah, what kind of food and or snacks do you recommend too? I am rather hungry." He opened his eyes and offered another smile before opening his binder, revealing scores of music sheets, from classical symphonies to his own works.

@sprouhtt (don't feel like quoting >.>))

Mako pouted in response to the girl's obvious dismissal. She was aware that they were supposed to work but goddamn it, there was nothing for her to do. All the tables have been cleaned, and there was no need for a new tray of sweets at the moment, so Mako was slowly becoming one with the chair due to her laziness.

Finally, she decided to stop being such a pain and got up, walking over to where Asami was taking the order of a customer. Her eyes sparkled when she overheard the customer ask for some suggestions, and she eagerly cut into the conversation, holding the cafe's menu towards him.

"The chocolate bundt cake is especially tasty, today, you should try it~" She grinned, fully aware that her suggestion just happened to be one of the sweets she baked this morning.

'Talk about shameless self-advertising.'

@Jacob Berry @sprouhtt

"Uhh okay one mint tea.." she mumbled to herself as she wrote it on her notepad and she heard him ask her a question, "Oh uh I recommend you order the clam chowder, I had it about a week ago and it's pretty delicious." Asami said and smiled and she felt her stomach growling. Asami saw that the guy seemed pretty attractive and he looked to be interested in music. She hadn't seen a music sheet since she was at her old masters house, he used to own a piano and would play every evening to her. Asami tried to not think back on it so she waited for his response. Asami heard Mako coming over and she saw that Mako had suggested that he should order a desert that she had made earlier today, "Mako I'm in the middle of taking down Mr. Mat's order, when I'm done you can suggest that to him." Asami said knowing that she wasn't bothered. @Jacob Berry @ObviouslySketchy

Mat offered a nod and a smile as she took down his order. He'd look between Asami and the new server, Mako. Blinking a few times he chuckled quietly before speaking once more, "I'll take a bowl of Clam chowder then. And the Chocolate Bundt after the chowder. How does that sound?" Looking back down at his music sheets he took out his black pen and made some marks on them, quietly humming to himself before looking up once more, "Oh, and some bread please, white preferably."

@sprouhtt @ObviouslySketchy

"Yes, coming right up Mr. Mato." Asami said to him and she wrote down the order and left to go to the back. Asami made the chef prepare the clam chowder and bread. The bread here was freshly made to perfection, when it was done she took the clam chowder from the window of the kitchen that showed to the dinning area. She put the chowder on the tray as well as his tea and the chocolate bundt. Asami walked over to Mato and she took the chowder off first then the chocolate bundt and the tea and she place them in front of him," Please enjoy, if you need anything else please don't hesitate in calling my name." She said and smiled.

@Jacob Berry

(Yay! I am Mr. Mato now xD )

Mat offered another smile and returned too looking down at his binder, continuing to make marks on certain pieces of music. Most of the sheets of music were for the piano or the violin, and were from Classical composers, there were a few modern-ish pieces like Bohemian Rhapsody and Jailhouse Rock. There were also some original pieces in the binder.

Closing the binder as he saw Asami arrive with his food and tea, offering a smile, "Ah. Thank you Ms. Asami. It smells and looks delicious." Placing a napkin in his lap, he tore a piece of the bread off and dunked it into the clam chowder, then proceeded to eat it, letting out a sigh of happiness.

@sprouhtt

Yosh, someone finally ordered something she made! While the knowledge made her happy, Mako couldn't help but feel nervous too. No two persons have the same taste buds, what if he didn't like her dessert? She was known to use mostly dark, bitter chocolate in her baking.

"Thanks for ordering, mister!" She chirped in response, taking a seat across from him. "I hope I'm not intruding. I promise I'll be reaaaaaal quiet." Mako declared, pointing at the music sheets the customer seemed to be working on. Her interest now piqued, she scooted closer, listening intently.

@Jacob Berry

Mat continued to chew on the bread, ripping it to pieces and dipping it into the Chowder, eating each piece quietly. He'd look up at Mako and offer a smile, wiping his mouth with his napkin, "Hmm? Oh, this stuff? What about them?" He offered a small smile as he looked down at them, picking up his cup of tea and sipping from it, nodding, "This is good."

@ObviouslySketchy

@sprouhtt[/URL]
Asami smiled, "I'll make sure to tell the chef that." Asami said and chuckled as she took his menu and walked away.

[QUOTE="Pyka the Pikachu]Harutora glances as he sees Asami was working mighty fast as he thought of an idea "Hey, Miss Asami" He said as he motioned her to come her

[/QUOTE]
Asami heard hear name being called and she proceeded towards Harutora as she left Mr Mat alone to enjoy his meal.

[QUOTE="Pyka the Pikachu]"Hey Asami can you get me an small decaf coffee and a bottle of jar milk please" Harutora said while smiling brightly towards her

[/QUOTE]
"Ohh my two favorite things," Asami said and she went to the small fridge and pulled out a jar of milk and she pour him some decaf coffee from the coffee pot and she brought it over to him. "Here you go," She said and placed it in front of him. "Is that all?" She asked him.

Mako tilted her head to the side to get a better look at the music sheets. The smell of mint tea drifted up to her nose and she leaned back, the bitter smell of the tea causing her nose to scrunch up. She never did understand what was so special about leaves and water. Too bland, in her opinion.

"Yup." She began, sliding her glasses further up her nose, in an attempt to look and sound dignified. "I understand nothing from it." Mako continued, throwing Mat a bright smile. She had no idea how to read a music sheet, but at least the symbols looked pretty.

"But I can see you worked hard on them, mister, so it must be something you enjoy doing. Right?"

@Jacob Berry

"Yeah that'll be all and oh here" Harutora said handing her the jar of milk to her "You might need this when you get tired after all and don't worry..." He says as he takes a sip of his decaf coffee "...it's on me" He finished his sentence as he smiles at her brightly

[QUOTE="Pyka the Pikachu]"Yeah that'll be all and oh here" Harutora said handing her the jar of milk to her "You might need this when you get tired after all and don't worry..." He says as he takes a sip of his decaf coffee "...it's on me" He finished his sentence as he smiles at her brightly

[/QUOTE]
"Oh no please, I couldn't." Asami said as she handed him back the jar of milk and shook her head knowing that she really shouldn't but she did like to drink milk a lot.

Harutora looks at her as he slightly pushes the jar of milk back to her "You should since there are a lot of customers here today...so you would need it Asami" He said as he looks at her as he smiles at her

Mat continued to sip on the tea before moving back to the clam chowder. Eating small spoonfuls of it, it was quickly gone, for how small the spoonfuls were. Pushing the bowl away he leaned back in his chair and offered a smile at Mako.

"I see." He tilted his head slightly before letting out a small chuckle, nodding, "I see, I see. Music is pretty easy to understand once you learn the basics." Pulling a large amount sheets from the binder he faced them towards Mako, it was titled Opus Clavicembalisticum, it was a four and a half hour piece, "I do enjoy music. It is my job, my passion, my life. It touches so many people, lifts their spirits, gives them hope, helps them with grief. It is an art."

@ObviouslySketchy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back