• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ♡ Neko Cafe ♡

KebabQueen said:
Flora orders a coffee and a slice of cake and eats them silently. She watches over the cafe, scouring for uniforms, aprons, anything. Unsuccessful, she walks over to the counter.
"Excuse me, uh anyone? Does this place need a barista or anything? If so, I'm your girl!" She says in a low voice, fearful of rejection.
"Barista? This isn't exactly a bar, but we could use some general help." Kirai told her with a smile.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]The girl saw a unknown face appear at the counter and shrinked a bit in her attitude. She seemed scared. "Y-your not the one i know... I... am Mina, I come here every day..."

[/QUOTE]
"Wh-What...? I own this cafe... I've never seen you before..." Kirai told her with a raised eyebrow.

ThugSama said:
"Barista? This isn't exactly a bar, but we could use some general help." Kirai told her with a smile.
"Bar? Oh! Of course not, haha. I meant like a coffee worker. Making the espressos and all that. But anyway, yes yes! I'll happily help" Flora replied, trying oh so hard to contain her gratitude. "So, when do I get started? I don't have a schedule or anything, all the time is fine for me. Haha. As long as I'm not a toilet cleaner. Hahaha!"

*You're being weird now* Flora mentally scolds herself

KebabQueen said:
"Bar? Oh! Of course not, haha. I meant like a coffee worker. Making the espressos and all that. But anyway, yes yes! I'll happily help" Flora replied, trying oh so hard to contain her gratitude. "So, when do I get started? I don't have a schedule or anything, all the time is fine for me. Haha. As long as I'm not a toilet cleaner. Hahaha!"
*You're being weird now* Flora mentally scolds herself
"U-Uhm... well... you could start tomorrow. B-But I need you to pick out... a work outfit in your size..." Kirai explained as she reached for a box on top of a high shelf.

The girl shook her head. "I am a begger.. I am homeless... I come here from the back door usually and stay in the storage room, where a nice girl gives me a little bread... But it was locked today... So i came from the front door...", the girl scaredly explained.

'Crap, he knows.' Was the first thought that crossed Mako's mind upon hearing the man's question. 'No, wait. That's ridiculous, he can't know.' She tries to reason with herself, suspiciously glancing at the customer in question.

Still a bit flustered because of her conflicting thoughts, Mako decides to brush off her worries in favor of paying attention to the small musical notes steadily growing in number on the man's paper.

"W-What, me? Nothing's wrong, ahahah~! A-anyway, is that something you have been working on for a long time?" She responds, a pathetic attempt at diverting his attention.

@Jacob Berry

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]The girl shook her head. "I am a begger.. I am homeless... I come here from the back door usually and stay in the storage room, where a nice girl gives me a little bread... But it was locked today... So i came from the front door...", the girl scaredly explained.

[/QUOTE]
Kirai was trying hard to contain her anger. She knew nothing about this, and an employee was doing this behind her back. She was okay with the little girl getting free bread, but Kirai deserved to know this was happening in her own cafe. "You can have your bread but... what did she look like?"

ThugSama said:
"U-Uhm... well... you could start tomorrow. B-But I need you to pick out... a work outfit in your size..." Kirai explained as she reached for a box on top of a high shelf.
"Ah! Certainly!" Flora rummages through the uniforms until she finds the right one. "These look about right... So what am I doing here? Am I working behind the counter or..?"

*Flora then remembers what her brother MADE her ask if she got the job*

"Oh yes! And also, do we get staff discount? Do family members get a discount? Sorry, my brother was curious"

Mina had a good sense of peoples mood. She shook her head. "No... You will be mad at her... You are the owner. I won't tell you who it was...", she said and seemed to be proud of how brave she just was.

@ThugSama

Mat looked at Mako once more, narrowing his eyes at her, returning her suspicious look, tilting his head a bit. Clearing his throat he put his pen down, hands on the table. Soon chuckling at her blushed face he retorted, "Even a blind man can see you are having some conflict. The flushed face, stuttering, long pauses, diverting of subjects." Still, he was rather gleeful someone asked him about his newest piece of music he had began working on, "Ah, this?" He lifted a few papers up, "Yes, I am currently writing my second symphony. Quite the task I have cut out for me." He replied, his voice filled with excitement, though he soon cleared his throat, "Back to you though~."

@ObviouslySketchy

KebabQueen said:
"Ah! Certainly!" Flora rummages through the uniforms until she finds the right one. "These look about right... So what am I doing here? Am I working behind the counter or..?"
*Flora then remembers what her brother MADE her ask if she got the job*

"Oh yes! And also, do we get staff discount? Do family members get a discount? Sorry, my brother was curious"
(( You can find a picture of the work outfit in the Out of Character tab, page 1 or 2 ))

"You... don't want to try it on?" Kirai questioned with a cocked eyebrow. "And the staff does get a discount, but family members and regular customers have to pay full price."

@ThugSama[/URL]
"I don't want to be cruel," Kirai began, giving her a bit of a cold look, "But an employee did this behind my back, without my consent. You understand, don't you?" She asked. "I'm not going to hurt anyone, I just want to sit this employee down for a talk about telling me what's going on in my own cafe." She explained.

Mina curled up again. "Y-you act nice but you are not... I-I am sure you don't want me here. L-Like all others... Why have i come through the front? Stupid me, stupid hunger, stupid money...", she scolded herself.

@ThugSama

ThugSama said:
(( You can find a picture of the work outfit in the Out of Character tab, page 1 or 2 ))
"You... don't want to try it on?" Kirai questioned with a cocked eyebrow. "And the staff does get a discount, but family members and regular customers have to pay full price."
"Try it on? Oh yeah, almost forgot. Sorry, my mind's somewhere else today... I'm just desperate for a job you see.." Flora stops herself before she gives away her whole damn life story "Oh, that's a shame. My brother won't be pleased. At least I get a discount, ahahaha!"

*Again, Flo, just stop. You've got the job now, so act natural*

"I'll try this on anyway, where are the changing rooms? Never mind! I'll find them!" Flora goes on hunt for a bathroom to change in.

@ThugSama[/URL]
"You think I'm not nice because you don't understand the situation. Which is fine with me." Kirai whipped around and grabbed a large loaf of bread from the bakery display, then held it over the counter. "Take it. Savor it as much as you can." She definitely didn't want this little girl to die of starvation, even if she was a bit of a pain.

KebabQueen said:
"Try it on? Oh yeah, almost forgot. Sorry, my mind's somewhere else today... I'm just desperate for a job you see.." Flora stops herself before she gives away her whole damn life story "Oh, that's a shame. My brother won't be pleased. At least I get a discount, ahahaha!"
*Again, Flo, just stop. You've got the job now, so act natural*

"I'll try this on anyway, where are the changing rooms? Never mind! I'll find them!" Flora goes on hunt for a bathroom to change in.
Kirai was amused by her personality and the way she spoke. She was looking forward to working with her. She was quite cute, too.

Mina saw the bread and her eyes went big. She seemed distrustful. "A-all? For me? I always got only a few crumbs... never that much..", she said happily as she took the bread and looked at it.

@ThugSama

[QUOTE="Pyka the Pikachu]Harutora was looking at Asami as he notices a little neko girl came in "Uh do you know her Asami?" Harutora asked as he looks at the little girl @Ami the breadling

[/QUOTE]

ThugSama said:
Kirai was amused by her personality and the way she spoke. She was looking forward to working with her. She was quite cute, too.
Flora returns, uniform neatly folded in her arms. She hands it back to Kirai. She'd also drank a whole load of tap water and sat in silence for 15 minutes trying to compose herself. She's just so excited to get her life back, working meant a lot to her.

"Here you are. Thanks for the job, really. I know I seemed a little on edge back there, but I'm a hard worker and I'm determined to do you proud"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back