• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ♡ Neko Cafe ♡

Ken said:
Nishio woke up early as usual and got dressed, he dressed for his evening job but he was going out to the cafe before he went to work. He saw that not many of the customers had arrived yet, he was one of the first in. He took a seat in a booth near the window facing the street, patiently waiting to be served.
Asami waited for the rest of them to choose from the menu and she headed towards a new customer who just arrived. SHe headed over near him and stood beside his table,"Goodmorning, welcome to Neko Cafe. My name is Asami I will be your server for today, what would you like to order?" Asami asked in a sweet tone of voice.

[QUOTE="Pyka the Pikachu]Harutora thinks as he knows what to order "Miss Asami" Hautora said as he was looking at her with an big smile on his face.

[/QUOTE]
Asami walked over to Harutora when she heard him call her name out," Yes Harutora, ready to order?" She asked as she swayed her tail side to side.

Harutora smiles at Asami "Can you get me an medium size mocha and cappuccino please, miss Asami" He said as he smiles at her "And that'll be all for now"

Scratch her previous assumptions, this place sure is crowded; Haruka thought, watching the employees struggle with catering to the customers.

‘Poor girls, I’m sure a few extra hands wouldn’t hurt around here.’ She snapped out of her musings when one of the girls walked over to her table and promptly introduced herself. Her eyes trailed upwards towards the Asami’s cat ears and almost squeaked when she saw one of them twitch.

‘I want to touch them so bad..-no! Snap out of it, Haruka, or they will think you’re a crazy person!’ Clearing her throat, Haruka averted her gaze, trying to focus on what to order instead of staring at the Asami’s ears, but her thoughts came up blank.

“Uhh…can you recommend something sweet? T-to eat, I mean.”

‘Great, now she’s gonna think you’re hitting on her, idiot. Stop making a fool of yourself!’

@sprouhtt

sprouhtt said:
Asami waited for the rest of them to choose from the menu and she headed towards a new customer who just arrived. SHe headed over near him and stood beside his table,"Goodmorning, welcome to Neko Cafe. My name is Asami I will be your server for today, what would you like to order?" Asami asked in a sweet tone of voice.
Nishio looked up from his lap where he left his cell phone up at the girl. With a shy smile he requested "I would like a cup of coffee, black please." He took a small glance around the cafe at the other customers, he didn't recognize any of them.

ObviouslySketchy said:
Scratch her previous assumptions, this place sure is crowded; Haruka thought, watching the employees struggle with catering to the customers.
‘Poor girls, I’m sure a few extra hands wouldn’t hurt around here.’ She snapped out of her musings when one of the girls walked over to her table and promptly introduced herself. Her eyes trailed upwards towards the Asami’s cat ears and almost squeaked when she saw one of them twitch.

‘I want to touch them so bad..-no! Snap out of it, Haruka, or they will think you’re a crazy person!’ Clearing her throat, Haruka averted her gaze, trying to focus on what to order instead of staring at the Asami’s ears, but her thoughts came up blank.

“Uhh…can you recommend something sweet? T-to eat, I mean.”

‘Great, now she’s gonna think you’re hitting on her, idiot. Stop making a fool of yourself!’

@sprouhtt
(( The way you write with this character is literally the cutest thing. ))

Whale said:
"I'll wait. You obviously have got your hands full." Tigger motioned to the other people there. "Besides its a hard decision." @ThugSama
After helping another customer, she came back to Tigger's table and smiled cheerfully. "Alright. All better now. All I needed was a little coffee." She explained with a chuckle. "So, what can I get for ya?" She pulled out her notepad and pink pen, and waited for a response.

@sprouhtt[/URL]
Asami prepared Harutora's cappuccino and mocha and she went over to him and brought it to him, "Enjoy," She said and walked away. Asami headed towards the girl and smiled when she was ready to order. "I suggest you order our famous strawberry and banana smoothie, it has freshly cut strawberries and bananas whole milk, a little bit of honey, and sugar." She said and She saw her looking at her cat ears and wondered if she wanted to touch them, Asami always had others touching her ears especially when they've never seen a Neko before. "Would you like to touch them?" She asked with a small chuckle and bowed her head towards the girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tigger grinned. "I'll have... a nice chocolate frappechino with... a dark chocolate muffin." she ordered.

"Hey Kirai and Asami!,Sorry i'm late! said Xander with a smile "Hi Xander!" said Tobias "Hi Tobias" said Xander

Just listening to Asami's recommendation made Haruka's mouth water. She never had that combination before, but strawberries were her favorite, and she was sure that nothing could be unpleasant, especially if it had strawberries.

"Sounds good, I'll have that. And a cup of sparkling water, please."

Everything was going smoothly and she mentally patted herself on the back for making it through a full-fledged conversation, when Asami bent down towards her, asking if Haruka wanted to touch her ears.

'Whaa...how did she
know?!' Haruka cleared her throat again and fiddled with her glasses, trying to act like a normal human being but alas, the fates were not in her favor. With her face probably resembling a tomato, she reached up towards Asami's ears and gently poked one of them, yelping when the ear twitched in response. She gently pinched the side of Asami's ear and tried to hold back her sounds of delight when her fingers were met with soft fur.

@sprouhtt

Whale said:
Tigger grinned. "I'll have... a nice chocolate frappechino with... a dark chocolate muffin." she ordered.
Kirai nodded and bowed once again, then walked off to grab her order. She checked the little bakery display and grabbed the muffin from it, set it down on the counter, then began to make the frappechino. She grabbed the frappechino and a pastel blue straw encased in a paper wrapping, then put the muffin on a small plate and brought it to Tigger. She set both items down and politely placed the wrapped straw on the table. "Need any extra sugar or flavoring?" She asked.

Thatonechillgirl said:
"Hey Kirai and Asami!,Sorry i'm late! said Xander with a smile "Hi Xander!" said Tobias "Hi Tobias" said Xander
Kirai waved to Xander with a smile, and momentarily looked toward Tobias.

ObviouslySketchy said:
Just listening to Asami's recommendation made Haruka's mouth water. She never had that combination before, but strawberries were her favorite, and she was sure that nothing could be unpleasant, especially if it had strawberries.
"Sounds good, I'll have that. And a cup of sparkling water, please."

Everything was going smoothly and she mentally patted herself on the back for making it through a full-fledged conversation, when Asami bent down towards her, asking if Haruka wanted to touch her ears.

'Whaa...how did she
know?!' Haruka cleared her throat again and fiddled with her glasses, trying to act like a normal human being but alas, the fates were not in her favor. With her face probably resembling a tomato, she reached up towards Asami's ears and gently poked one of them, yelping when the ear twitched in response. She gently pinched the side of Asami's ear and tried to hold back her sounds of delight when her fingers were met with soft fur.

@sprouhtt
"Sounds great, coming right up." She said and waited for when the young girl stopped petting her ears but she seemed so fascinated in them and cute. Asami twitched her ear on purpose the first time but the second time it happened was just on an accident since she poked her ear. Asami stood up straight again when she had finished petting her ear and walked back to the counter and began preparing the girls smoothie, cutting the strawberries and the bananas and she put them all in the blender with the rest of the ingredients and blended them.

Asami saw Xander walk in, "Thank the kitty lords, you've actually came." She said in relief and she continued blending the smoothie and when she was done she poured it into a cute little smoothie glass cup with beautiful flower designs on them and a couple of diced strawberries on top with a straw in it. She brought it over to the girl and placed it in front of her, "Hope you enjoy," Asami said with a cute smile and light chuckle bringing her shoulders up when she had chuckled and then she brought them down. @Thatonechillgirl

Tobias and Xander fisted bumped each other and did a secret handshake. " So Tobi, what chu want?" said Xander " "The usually man!" said Tobias " Coming right up!" said Xander Xander got his hot choclate and a blueberry muffin. "Here ya go!" said Xander "Thanks man, your a great friend for a former hobo" Tobias siad

"Thanks, I think...said Xander. He started to flirt with Asami

Harutora finished his cappuccino as he decided to drink the mocha. Once he took a sip he thought "Woah this is even taster than the cappuccino?!"

Thatonechillgirl said:
Tobias and Xander fisted bumped each other and did a secret handshake. " So Tobi, what chu want?" said Xander " "The usually man!" said Tobias " Coming right up!" said Xander Xander got his hot choclate and a blueberry muffin. "Here ya go!" said Xander "Thanks man, your a great friend for a former hobo" Tobias siad
"Thanks, I think...said Xander. He started to flirt with Asami
After finishing up with a customer, Kirai headed over to talk to Tobias. "Eeeeey, mah man." She said in a goofy tone and playfully punched his arm.

‘This place seems homey.’ Haruka sighed, straightening up in her seat and fanning her face to get the redness in her cheeks to subside. She honestly had no idea what came over her, usually she is a lot more composed than her earlier persona. She guessed it must be due to the fact that she is a cat person and these workers are basically half-feline. Her ‘omg, look, a cat, I just wanna take it home and pet it all day long’ train of thought surfaced when she saw the girl’s ears.

‘Okay, I’m feeling better now. Thank God.’ She grinned at Asami when she brought her order and thanked her, turning away from the commotion inside the café to stare outside at the people passing by. Her order was downright delicious and Haruka struggled with her composure, not wanting to devour the whole thing in one go.

‘I’ll make sure to leave a hefty tip.’ She decided, taking another bite of her sundae.

@sprouhtt

Asami smiled when she had began enjoying her drink, Asami was very pleased when customers were satisfied with their orders. Asami walked away from the girl and headed towards the guy she had left and totally forgot about his order. She ran to the coffee machine and poured in his coffee in a white cup and she carefully walked it towards him. SHe placed the coffee in front of him, "I am so sorry, I forgot about your order. If you have any complaints please speak to my manager. Sorry," She said and bowed at the man making her ears sag in a depressing way instead of being all perky and her tail swayed to the side very slowly. Asami hated forgetting about a customer, but she was very busy with the others as well.

Ken said:
Nishio looked up from his lap where he left his cell phone up at the girl. With a shy smile he requested "I would like a cup of coffee, black please." He took a small glance around the cafe at the other customers, he didn't recognize any of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back