• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Needy piece of garbage looking for a partner

MenheraQueen

Don't believe everything you think
Hey hey! I'm looking for a partner to distract me from life's sorrows. Yayyyyy...

Writing style-
I'm pretty flexible when it comes to this, I range from script style to sentences. Just don't expect me to write too much.

Times online-
You may find me online from nine-ish to about three on weekdays. Arizona time.

I reply pretty quickly, and get a bit annoyed if you don't reply within fifteen minutes, so if you aren't able to reply that fast just tell me what to expect ahead of time.
I like romance roleplays and have characters of all genders and sexualities, but straight couples are boring and it could always be g a y e r. I'm pretty much open to anything so just ask

Fandoms-
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
Timekeeper (Super craving some Danny*Colton or Colton*Castor)
BNHA
Probably more than that idk

Original Ideas-
1) Eve- This is a universe where some people are born with magic (Eves), and humans aren't very happy with the fact that they're there. People fear them and are openly against them, so they're forced into hiding. There are people who believe that they should be wiped out completely, and for Eves, the fear of Eve hunters constantly looms above them...
SO
1a) MC is from a very poor neighborhood, and thanks to a charity, they get a scholarship to an expensive boarding school. However, they are an Eve, and it is extremely important to them that nobody finds out so that they can protect their family. However, when they meet YC, they feel like opening up completely...
1b) YC is an Eve Hunter following a lead on a powerful Eve, MC. However, the more they spends time with them, they start to learn more about what their world is like, and starts to question everything he ever knew about Eves...

Last edited:
your title amused me, and i love harry potter! i can be active as hell on days i don't work/have school, and that's usually only for a few hours at a time. PM me, if ya want!!

Heyo! I'm nerdy trash, especially about Harry Potter and Percy Jackson. I try to be on as much as I can, but sometimes I'm not. If you like, you can PM me!

My reply frequency isn't as high as you are looking for but I'm on quite a lot, so PM me if you're still looking for a partner!

Hey hey! I'm looking for a partner to distract me from life's sorrows. Yayyyyy...

Writing style-
I'm pretty flexible when it comes to this, I range from script style to sentences. Just don't expect me to write too much.

Times online-

I reply pretty quickly, and get a bit annoyed if you don't reply within fifteen minutes, so if you aren't able to reply that fast just tell me what to expect ahead of time.
I like romance roleplays and have characters of all genders and sexualities. I also have my own fantasy universe so if you'd like to know about that, just ask! Fandoms I'd be willing to roleplay are Harry Potter and Percy Jackson. I'm pretty much open to anything so just ask

I’m interested in a Percy Jackson Rp :) would it be with ocs or canons?

Writing style-

Times online-

I like romance roleplays and have characters of all genders and sexualities, but straight couples are boring and it could always be g a y e r. I'm pretty much open to anything so just ask

Fandoms-
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
Timekeeper (Super craving some Danny*Colton or Colton*Castor)
BNHA
Probably more than that idk

Original Ideas-
1) Eve- This is a universe where some people are born with magic (Eves), and humans aren't very happy with the fact that they're there. People fear them and are openly against them, so they're forced into hiding. There are people who believe that they should be wiped out completely, and for Eves, the fear of Eve hunters constantly looms above them...
SO
1a) MC is from a very poor neighborhood, and thanks to a charity, they get a scholarship to an expensive boarding school. However, they are an Eve, and it is extremely important to them that nobody finds out so that they can protect their family. However, when they meet YC, they feel like opening up completely...
1b) YC is an Eve Hunter following a lead on a powerful Eve, MC. However, the more they spends time with them, they start to learn more about what their world is like, and starts to question everything he ever knew about Eves...
You had me sold at it could be gayer, I’d love to rp with you. I play mostly HP fandom. Please reach out if you’re interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back