• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy (need two, 1male, 1female)

StriderBro

Previously StriderClaus
The boy rubbed his face, exasperated. After a moment, he stood. Despite his lean skinny frame, he eminted a sort of power, making them both feel quite smaller. "Ok then," he mumbled, rubbing the bridge of his nose, "65 million years and you two find me. Yes, before you ask, I am in fact God. Not the dumb God your religions cracked up, but I'm the creator. The omnipotent one. The savior. Yada yada yada, you get the jist. Now, we should start with a few rules. You found me and I made a deal a long time ago that whoever found me gets whatever they want for the rest of their lives. But, again, there are rules. Rule number one; don't ask to be immortal. It's not as fun as it sounds. Rule number two; don't ask me to mess with free will, I won't do it. Rule number three; I won't kill anyone. Rule number four; no telling people you found me. Can't have word going around I exist for real, it would cause a panic. If you do, I'll erase your memory and the deal is off. Rule number five, and THE most important rule; do not ask me anything you aren't prepared to know. The end of the world, the beginning, mandkinds mistakes. Cause I'll tell you. And you won't like it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back