• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Need To Write

KiKi Kitsune

The Fire Panda Fairy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey there!

I am currently really wanting to write and RP. My group RPs are on hold and/or slow moving. So, to fill the void, I'm looking for a partner or two.

I'm just going to go straight into what I'm looking for. 

Length posts: A paragraph or so. Basically casual -> detailed. Leaning more towards casual on average. 

Genre: Fantasy is the highest ranking thing. I also enjoy romance and some fandoms (ask about fandom but it's mostly anime and games)

Speed: Every day or two, considering the posts don't need to be pages long. 

Placement: Either PM or forum, I don't mind

Character Gender: I can play male or female

Violence Level: I'm not squeamish and believe that the pain characters feel makes them more interesting.

As for ideas, I don't have any in particular at this very moment. If you don't either, I can come up with something with a few questions (like, genre, creatures, etc). However, if you have ideas, I am happy to RP those - if it fits into the previously mentioned criteria. 

Hi! I'd be interested in starting a roleplay :)  Can you message me? I'm still not over 10 posts.

What kind of fantasy stuff interests you? Elves, orcs, dragons, ect?

pm me if you'd like to talk about plot. I can normally reply at least once a day if not a couple times. 

I am just getting back into RP after 2-3 years so a casual/semi detailed is what I'm looking for. I try to at least give a paragraph per reply, if not more. 

Hey, sooo, I've been wanting to do a Prince x commoner paring (medieval type setting) .  It'd be M/F, and since I've played both a prince and several princesses, I'd want to switch it up and try playing the commoner.

Would you be interested in this kind of idea?  Also, I can kinda brag a bit, I've finished two RPs since December. :)  

I'm in the same position, trying to fill that void, lol. I've got some ideas for a few RP's, though most of them aren't fantasy related, I'm actually developing a fantasy type world, So I could take a preexisting plotline and develop into a RP. PM me and let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back