• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Need Someone For My Male OC (CLOSED)

Instead of doing the smart thing and spacing out my roleplays, I'm here asking for even more. I am hardcore craving to play my male OC, Royce, in certain settings. Without further ado, here's the man himself!

Royce Adams

d9e38fb9409d623dfa0aef22f320fc29--marshmallows-mornings.jpg

Height: 5'11

Appearance: sandy blond hair that he keeps in a messy slicked back style; lime green eyes; "medium" Caucasian skin tone; usually has stubble; slightly broader than average and has muscle; several scars on his face and countless more on the rest of his body

Personality: Royce speaks bluntly and throws teasing--oftentimes crude--remarks at everyone. When someone has slighted him, his words gain a brutal, darker edge that can cut others to pieces. Luckily he is nonchalant about most things, and he's also a friendly extrovert as long as you respect him. Since he constantly finds himself bored he tends to drag others into varying kinds of competitions with him. Games of cards, dares, sports, fights; you name it and he'll do it. He couldn't care less if he wins or not. He just adores the thrill of trying. He will show genuine if awkward kindness toward those he cares about, and he is a strong leader when the need arises.

Fun Facts: -To his chagrin, he's rather clumsy.
-He likes people who can kick his ass, and he isn't afraid to let anyone know.

Now here's a quick list of rules:
  • I would prefer you to be 18+ years old.
  • No incest, pedophilia, underage, or massive age gaps.
  • Be able to write at least a couple paragraphs per post.
  • Have decent grammar and spelling.
  • Follow RPnation rules.
  • Respond at least once a week. (My schedule varies a lot, so I can't give consistent replies, but I'll always do at least one a week.)
  • Be able to roleplay on RPnation or Discord.
  • Enjoy action-packed and possibly darker roleplays.

Your Character:
If you're still reading, then I bet you want to know what kind of people Royce is into! We can discuss ages for our roleplay, but needless to say, your character must be 18+. He couldn't care less about gender. Whoever he likes needs to be able to put up with/match his teasing and be ready to throw down. Seriously, I wasn't kidding about how much he loves physical fights. Submissive people are boring to him.

Pairing Ideas:
Underlined are the roles Royce will fit best in. If there's not one underlined, he can do both.

Crime Lord x Solo Thief
Cop x Criminal
Superhero x Supervillain
Gang member x Rival Gang Member
Vampire x Werewolf
Supernatural Creature x Other Supernatural Creature
Underground fighter x Patron
Prison Inmate x Prison Inmate
Prison Inmate x Guard

I'm open to hearing your ideas as well!

I'd be interested in doing Gang member x Rival Gang Member!

Hey, if you're still searching the Crime Lord and Solo Thief idea sounds like fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back