• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Need an RP Bud? Hit me up! [FxF or FxM]

Assuming that this is still open, I would like to do a Younger Sister X Big Sister RP.

Hey! If you’re still looking for peeps, I’d be interested in the criminal and assistant RP. Would you be down for an outlaw biker style setting?

Hello! I have a few I'm interested in doing!
- roommate x roommate
- New in town x Local
- younger sister / older sister (non-romantic)
- Foster / adoptive parent (non-romantic)

Hello! I'm newish here. Joined a year or so ago but fell into an rp slump before I could get running. So I'm here again to try and get back into things, and hoping to find a good partner or two to kickstart my venture into roleplaying again! Not all that sure how to go about things here yet, but I thought this would be a good place to start.

Some Deets:
  • I'm in my 20s
  • Looking primarily for a FxF roleplay, but may accept FxM. Also fine with non-romantic roleplays
  • I post around 3-6 paragraphs per post on average, but its flexible to my partner's preferences, and whats happening in the rp
  • Happy to play multiple characters
  • Happy to doa small 3 person rp as well as a 1x1
  • I'm sporadically active. Some times on all day, other times once a week, but will try to let you know if I forsee any long delays.
  • Always trying to improve my writing, happy to take feedback.

Some Pairings:
A few ideas for pairings to start an idea off with. Happy to combine any number of these together to form a later idea. Also accepting of your own ideas! Note that not all pairings are meant to, or need to be romantic. Some I will specifically note as such. A bold role is one that I prefer to play.
  • Roommate x Roommate
  • Therapist x Patient
  • Overnight idol x manager
  • Younger sister x Big sister (non-romantic)
  • Mother figure x daughter figure (non-romantic)
  • Barber x new customer
  • Hairdresser x regular
  • Criminal x to-be-trained-as-assistant
  • Girlfriend x Girlfriend x Girlfiriend
  • Long lost princess x Mentor/advisor (modern day)
  • Tethered Ghost companion x human who grew up with them
  • Police officer x amnesiac
  • Runaway x caretaker
  • New in town x Outgoing local
  • New in the office x coworker
  • Theater performer x jobless newgrad
  • Cultist x to-become-cultist
  • Foster child x adoptive parent (Non-romantic)
  • Fashion queen x tomboy
  • Goth queen x tomboy

Some Words/Ideas
  • Starting a business together
  • High class society
  • Unprepared for fame
  • Creating 'perfect' people
  • Realistic Magical Girls
  • Humans with Powers
  • Cybernetic enhancements
  • Life on a starship
  • Hidden Cities
  • Secret lives
  • Growing up
  • A controlling, manipulating institution/school of dark intent
  • Fixing a relationship
  • Reinventing one's self

And that's that! I hope this is enough to entice someone, but if you have any questions, comments, ideas or concerns, please feel free to speak up!

Hi! Very interested if still
Looking!
Male Player here however

Hello. I have an idea if you're still interested. That is:

-Big sister & Little sister, but they have a new neighbor that just moved into the house next to them, and both of them develop a crush on him. How can both sisters solve this one?

Hello! Would you be interested in a tethered ghost companion x human who grew up with them or a mother figure x daughter figure?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back