• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Need an RP Bud? Hit me up! [FxF or FxM]

I am interested in Cultist x to-become-cultist, Criminal x to-be-trained-as-assistant, Theater performer x jobless newgrad in no particular order if you are still looking for people.

Hello! I'd love to try out a few of your pairing ideas! Preferably Overnight Idol/Manager, Ghost/Human, New in town/Outgoing Local, Runaway/Caretaker, and Foster child/Adoptive parent.

Some of these have my interests and have me wanting to combine them potentially into one to.

• Long lost princess x Mentor/advisor (modern day)
OR/AND
  • Criminal x to-be-trained-as-assistant
Plots I would not mind combining into one storyline: Starting a business together, hidden cities & life on a starship. Kind of like an adventure/fantasy/modern story with dram thrown in.

Plot idea:
Shadows can hide all sorts of secrets and legends yet light can be found and thus uncover hidden destinies. An explorer of another world, exiled and alone, takes shelter in the one place nobody will find them. As years pass, they turn from a simple civilian life as a librarian to crime to get by, yet always looking to the stars. Alone and destitute, she stumbles upon them and is given sheltering guidance as an assistant, yet her future and past is not set in stone, for hers is a hidden legacy of royal bounds. Forging a bond as mentor and apprentice, they start a business to cover their nightly profession, only to find their skills as a Liberian and past play a role in their entwined future.

Possibly, if fleshed out, combined with perhaps the princess not knowing what she is and starts out as an assistant to the criminal before discovering she is a princess, leading to some moral issues for your character, if not both. Since I got the idea for criminal x potential mentor combo, your character I’m more comfortable with f x m but could do a f x f , however romance is unimportant to me. If it happens, it happens. I will admit I am not comfortable with f x f romance.

Oh my gosh, someone who’s looking for F// RPs. ;; I’ll PM you shortly with what caught my eye!!

I love all of these! send me a pm :3

Interested in-
  • Therapist x Patient
  • Younger sister x Big sister (non-romantic)
  • Mother figure x daughter figure (non-romantic)
  • Girlfriend x Girlfriend x Girlfiriend
  • Long lost princess x Mentor/advisor (modern day)
  • Tethered Ghost companion x human who grew up with them
  • Police officer x amnesiac
  • Runaway x caretaker
  • Foster child x adoptive parent (Non-romantic)
    ________
  • Starting a business together
  • Realistic Magical Girls
  • Humans with Powers
  • Cybernetic enhancements
  • Secret lives

Users who are viewing this thread

Back