Need a tutorial in Advanced Character Sheet Building

Salsacookies

Spicemancer Extraordinaire!
I'm planning on making a Nation Building game, one where you play as overlords and kings with legions of minions and soldiers under their command.

I believe the four most important sections would be:

The Land and its natural wildlife, with climate, geography, flora, fauna, and carnivores being the sections.

The Faction and its race and culture, the history of its people, and the type of technology/magic it holds.

The Military, and its general discipline, along with type of infantry, cavalry, archery, and special units.

The Leader(s), their personality, how they look like, their history pre- and post- throne, and the type of leader they are, and their positions.

I'd mainly like to know a way to separate these into their own sections and whether there are any extra sections or slots I could add to better flesh out the factions and lands.

If there's anything else you can think of to add, please tell me, it would be great to know what else to add. I'm a newb, so any extra information would be great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, those sound like good additions.

So the sections would be Environment, People, Military, Government, Politics(this could also be used to write thoughts on other nations), and Culture(Religion, Denomination, and Tradition could go here. Food too, since that also commonly defines a culture, like with the French and Mexican peoples), and Technology, which defines both conventional and magical types.

Anything else I could add?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back