• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Need a semi Lit partner to RP with

ok so i have a certain thing i wanna do! if you are interested then comment or whatever!

Undertale!!
(yeah I'm a fan of undertale and I'm proud)

because thats my favorite thing to role-play..

i usually rp as guy characters so i need a girl to play girl characters or a guy that wants to do that

Hello! While I am a fan of undertale myself, and may consider roleplaying it sometime, many people here and in other places would prefer you to be more clear and detailed on what you would like to do. If you could elaborate, or even just list possibilities, it would greatly enhance your chances of getting a partner.

Hello! While I am a fan of undertale myself, and may consider roleplaying it sometime, many people here and in other places would prefer you to be more clear and detailed on what you would like to do. If you could elaborate, or even just list possibilities, it would greatly enhance your chances of getting a partner.
ah ok I see! heh will i planned to just like compromise a plot encase they didn't like it! are you interested?

It depends. Is it a playthrough, a post game, a romance novel? Many people compromise on plots anyways, so list what you want to do and someone will come along who wants to do what you want to do, almost exactly usually. This is where compromising comes in, as well as talking to each other to figure out where things can go.

It depends. Is it a playthrough, a post game, a romance novel? Many people compromise on plots anyways, so list what you want to do and someone will come along who wants to do what you want to do, almost exactly usually. This is where compromising comes in, as well as talking to each other to figure out where things can go.
you make a good point! But I had the idea that monsters are on the surface living with frisk and they are back among humanity! Im kinda gonna have a lot of shipping because I'm weird like that ( don't doubt me) and you can insert yourself whenever! * jazz hands*

Heh I do some shipping myself. I like the concept of post game, too. However, I am often not comfortable with roleplaying romance. Not my thing, sorry. I'm sure you will find someone on here though. Tons of people are cool with romance and/or shipping.

Also: Noticed you just joined, so welcome to Rpnation!

Heh I do some shipping myself. I like the concept of post game, too. However, I am often not comfortable with roleplaying romance. Not my thing, sorry. I'm sure you will find someone on here though. Tons of people are cool with romance and/or shipping.

Also: Noticed you just joined, so welcome to Rpnation!
ok.. thank you

I'm big into Undertale, I've got a semi-popular fanfic so I have some experience with the characters if your interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back