• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Need a partner for some mxm

The True Nerd

Smol and awkward
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm currently looking for anyone interested in this plot. I must warn that it will have some darker themes at some points, but is mostly fluff. If that sounds good to you, continue reading below!

So, my plot idea is based around a long distance couple that met at a cosplay con about a year ago. They started dating but haven't seen each other in person since that day. They skype, text, and call. One day muse A surprises muse B by coming to visit him for a week. However, during his stay, he realizes that the other is going through issues with school and work that he did not tell the other. Due to this muse A decides to stay longer and what happens next can be decided as we go!

Feel free to PM me if interested. Sorry for the boring lay out, this was written on mobile fairly quickly so I apologize >-<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back