• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Need A Group For This Fantasy Plot Idea

MorganaLeFay

Still Alive and Kickin
~closed~

An evil dragon by the name of Murhe has been plaguing the country of Ceol. A group of adventurers decide to take matters into their own hands, and go after the vile creature. After many hardships, they come face to face with the beast. Who will survive?

I feel like this kind of plot has been done many times before, but I've been itching to go on a dragon hunt.

There are some conditions. I'm would prefer one more female character and two male characters, but I'll take what I can get. One post a day is necessary, and romance will be kept under control and appropriate. Cussing is okay, in moderation. This will be a casual RP, but detail is appreciated. Plus if you could say 'cookie' somewhere in you're post, that would be great. Some people don't read the conditions, and that will tell me that you did.

After I get at least three people, I'll start a group conversation where we can hammer out the details.

Hope to go dragon killing with ya!

~Ilani

~closed~

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back