• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Need a cure for my Lycoris Recoil Addiction

Hustle Shaman

#1 Ireesha Plano Fan
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! Created a new advertisement, and it's all over my newest obsession, the recently released anime "Lycoris Recoil."

For those not aware, it's an anime about two girls who're secret agents, though they focus on the mundane adventures on top of the nitty gritty field work as well. It follows the two main characters, Chisato Nishikigi (a senior 1st rank, marked by a red jacket) and Takina Inoue (a junior 2nd rank, marked by a blue jacket) on these adventures. And it's amazing, well worth the watch, and I've fallen in love with these two characters, as well as the world and its potential, since finishing the anime, which is fully up on Crunchyroll, and in multiple different languages as well.

I have noticed that, perhaps because it's an anime first product, and this doesn't have the reach as other fandoms, that it seems to be a little lost in the shuffle. I've only seen a couple of times it's been referenced on this site, and I'd like to change that! So, in this thread, I'm gonna be searching for people to RP this world out with!

I'd love to discuss plots, and I'm down for pretty much anything. Fluff, angst, long-term stories, short-term moments in time, I just want to embrace these characters and hopefully find other people who love it as well!

A few rules though...
1. Semi-Literate responses at the very least, about 1 to 2 paragraphs.
2. Let's try to aim to keep these characters in character. Not asking for perfection, cause lord knows that's impossible, but let's try not to go too far outside of what the character's would do.
3. Ocs are allowed! It'd be fun adding characters to the RP and to the world, especially if we were doing some long-term adventures set in the world.
4. If you need a moment, or a few days, to respond, that's fine. As long as you tell me in advance so I know how long I might need to wait for. Trust me, I'm a patient fellow.
Bonus-Watching the anime isn't a necessity, but as long as you at least look it up to get a grasp on what's in the world and a bit of the characters, then that's fine. I'm also willing to provide anything I remember in terms of helping you understand the lore.

Well, gotta give this a try at the very least.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back